Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→ Közi's Rainbow Sunshiney Love Palace {Open!}

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:18:41 )

Hello everyone! How goes everyone's night/day?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:21:19 )

Howdy Dragon! My night actually has been going pretty well. Played some Dungeons & Dragons with some friends. Pissed everyone off.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:22:06 )
@Another Movie Addict: People are reacting to extreme situations and they're frustrated and afraid

@dragoness129: Hiya

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:22:42 )

@Wildfire: That's very true.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:24:27 )
@Another Movie Addict: Why or how did you piss off your DnD group?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:27:42 )

@Wildfire: I play a bard who's supposed to be kind of stupid and a wild card. We come upon a group of four lizard-folk and while my party is discussing the best way to sneak around them, or how to best surprise attack them when it was clear we had to go into that room. My bard Uni decides that she's bored with talking strategy and screams 'LEROY JENKINS!!', jumps up on a battered table and shoots one of them with her crossbow. Then nearly dies like I have 0 hit points and knocked out. Now everyone is in a fight I started and I'm down.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:30:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: ROFL - that would probably do it!! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:32:48 )

@Wildfire: Won't lie, it was the funniest thing to happen. Then I double downed on pissing my party off, by telling an NPC dragon that he was a crybaby coward and he was mouse instead of a dragon. Because he ran out of the room when the fight started and hid. Everyone decided that the dragon was their precious baby and thought about adopting him.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:34:46 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh jeeze - your DM -and party- must *love* you! ROFL! XD <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:35:04 )

Sounds like a fun adventure!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:42:29 )

@Wildfire: It gets better. We come up on the boss of the dungeon. Uni starts berating the boss by saying his mother must be ashamed of having birthed him. One of my party keeps trying to silence Uni the best that they can. Including trying to pull her out of the room. The boss throws an axe right in front of her barely missing her. Real life me had something to do, so I didn't hear that the other character tried to pull me back under her. Which ended with everyone being stuck behind a giant beanstalk blocking the door. And there's my bard alone with the boss in a separate room. So I decide to use a spell that causes whispers to come from anywhere I want. I make the whispers talk about how he used to be such a good lad, and like stuff to play with his emotions. Because he's only evil because of an item corrupting him. It causes him to be so distracted that I'm able to dodge an attack on me. I try to persuade him that all he needs to do is drop the axe, that we can help him defeat the thing possessing him. At the same time my party members are attacking the beanstalk trying to get back into the room. They make a whole just big enough for our ranger's pet, a flying snake named Mr. Noodles, and attack the boss's face. So he's even more distracted, enough so that our rogue gets through from the other side and ties the boss up. Effectively defeating him and getting the item away from him.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:45:27 )
@Another Movie Addict: It sounds like you have a great DM and a whole lot of fun with your sessions! That's awesome!

... but although it's fun talking with you, and hearing about your DnD adventures, I am getting tired and am going to get off the computer now. Have a great night, AMA. I'll ttyl, k?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:46:21 )

@Wildfire: Nighty night!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:46:22 )

Have a good night, Wildfire!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 03:47:22 )
@Another Movie Addict:
@dragoness129:

Thanks guys. Good night.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 23:27:31 )

Hey there, guys! :3
Hoping everyone is doing well~~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 23:48:28 )

-waves-
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 00:15:39 )

Under a tornado warning right now.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 05:05:45 )

Very nice change of post format and signature, AMA.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 09:48:26 )

@DevilkinBoi: Hey there! :3 How are you doing?

@Another Movie Addict: Oh, that's edgy! (Your post format not the tornado lol)
Stay safe!!

@dragoness129: Heya! How goes it? :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.