Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I am the worst friend

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 18:33:07 )

For reasons, I wasn't able to buy my friend's birthday gift til Tuesday. Now it won't be here until Monday. It'll be like a week delayed birthday gift!! TwT

But it's a very funny gift actually. My friend and I have discussed the Squatty Potty unicorn a few times (if you're unfamiliar watch the commercial). Honestly I think it's kind of a waste of money. It's just a stool after all. But my friend really wants to try one. Then she promptly forgot we even discussed her wanting to have one. Never EVER forget telling me you want something silly, I will use that against you later. Anyway. I decided for her birthday that I was going to get her one, and with it the toilet spray the company also makes. Basically you spray it into the potty before pooping, and it'll make the poop not stink. Lmao the spray is called Fruity Booty.

Funny gifts are best gifts.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 23:07:36 )

I agree. I got one of my friends a pizza blanket a couple years ago. He got me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 00:34:33 )

@Count Trashula: Nice.
I got a friend of mine a potty putter once. We saw one at Spencer's, and he joked that he wanted one. So he got one.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 00:45:08 )

:vanora_xd: That's amazing
I had a friend who owned that thing
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 01:12:11 )

They gotta learn... if you mention wanting it, even as a joke, you will get it.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 01:34:34 )
@Another Movie Addict: I am here to tell you, I love the squatty potty. My bestie and I laughed as well. The commercials were quite entertaining. So....like you...i ordered one and I ordered her one as well. We are squatters now. Proud squatters lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/28 14:15:00 )

@Count Trashula: Exactly.
@Xanthan: Then she's probably going to love it.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 01:45:04 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh she does. Thing is, it really is nice even for the silly commercials.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.