Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bored & stuck on campus

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:53:40 )

Already finished homework; not much since there are like 3 weeks left of these classes.
Ate leftovers from the assembly yesterday, fixed things wrong with bf's laptop that I have with me. That was too fast to figure out, so I ran out of things to fidget with.

Why
didnt
I
bring
tablet
:vanora_xd:
I could be doodling right now.

What are you getting up to today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:55:09 )

Time to post on Voltra then. These sites are great for passing the time.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:57:33 )

They really are lol especially voltra

I wish I brought my research report files with me, I could be finishing that up right now >>
I hate when I get stuck just sitting in school, doing nothing. So much could be done with this time~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:00:12 )

I always felt like that too! I'm like why I could be doing homework right now.
I guess use that time to relax?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:11:18 )

What is relax?
How does it work?
:vanora_xd:
Yeah I always kick myself for being still too much. Its a weird workaholic side of me. Even if I dont have any homework or work work to do, if I stay still for any amount of time, I get really anxious. Like, I need to be drawing, or playing a game, or something that isn't nothing haha

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:22:26 )

Maybe you could try meditation like, it's intentionally doing something by doing nothing?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:27:51 )

@priestess of pie:
Not a bad idea, but meditation doesn't work on me ;v;
idk if its cause my adhd screams too loudly or I'm just too impatient.

and thats why I pop on here to chat <3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:31:08 )

@jolly: Yeah I get that... it's hard to stop the CONSTANT THINKING. I've always got some phone game ready to go at a moment's notice myself. XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:34:57 )

@priestess of pie:
LOL I literally just opened a phone game..
Maybe I'll finally check out that dragon raja or whatever it was called. my twitter feed has been full of people talking about this game

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:37:03 )

@jolly: I don't think I've heard of that one. I tend to only play nonograms anymore though.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:39:12 )

@priestess of pie:
Those are probably more fun tbh. I'm really finicky with mobile games. can only tolerate animal crossing, but just in small doses. phone controls can be annoying xd

also dying, I think trying to download a mobile game just consumed the entire school's wifi. Kinda died for a minute lmaooo
hope no one was using it just there

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:43:24 )

@jolly: Whoops XD But yeah anything that's grindy or upgrade heavy or has a lot of ads or pay to win mechanics are out for me. I'll stick to simple puzzle games made by people that enjoy puzzles.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:47:00 )

@priestess of pie:
Yeah, thats basically 99% of mobile games lol
even pocket camp has gotten a bit too upgradey. you can still do things for free but you'd have to spend all your time on it if you want nice items.

I am really
reeeeeeeeaaaally
hoping that the new animal crossing for switch doesn't implement any sort of real money currency features. since that concept is becoming more normal on consoles too

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:48:41 )

@jolly: Even pocket camp got grindy for me. I couldn't play on my own time and I'm not about that.

And yeah, I hope not. I don't think they will because Nintendo generally knows what people want in their games but like also, there's that 10% chance of Nintendo doing something wacky because it's Nintendo.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:52:53 )

@priestess of pie:
Yeah, I still play pocket camp as something to fidget with when I'm sitting around or need a quick brain break. lol
But I invest very little interest.

I'm curious about how they're gonna put out holiday events as free DLC instead of them being already in the game. I assume the intention is partially to prevent time travelling to get everything you want at once. But maybe also easier for them to customize the events? idk
I'm half excited for that and half bummed cause I also like doing things on my own time, and not missing out just cause I was too busy with life xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:55:24 )

@Jolly: I would consider playing a game relaxing. I would also consider being on Voltra relaxing.
I left to clean and make/eat lunch.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:56:08 )

"Nintendo is infusing paid content into the new Animal Crossing game on Switch, and it could include microtransactions, DLC, or both. The official Animal Crossing: New Horizons eShop page confirms in-app purchases will be included, but no details have been specified."

just a quick google search preview of a random site talking about it. This sounds like someone just speculating, but yeah. Who knows? Maybe nintendo will get greedy with it like they did in pocket camp recently. They literally have a monthly sub option on the mobile game now lol
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:35:15 )
oof one time i was off work, and got stuck there until almost 11pm

It was miserable, i ran out of things to do pretty quickly lol
Non binary | Pansexual | Taken
02/06/20

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:40:46 )

This is gonna be me tomorrow when I go to my classes >>

Especially the first one. There's never anything to do. By the last class, I'll want to slam my head in a wall.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 23:04:07 )

No they wouldn't ruin AC with mircotransactions would they?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.