Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:41:39 )

Do you use mule accounts, or do you just stick with your main account? If you do have mules, then what do you use them for?

I have two mule accounts. I use one of them for storing all of my extra items. The only item that I have more than one of on this account at the moment is Alphaca Plushes because I plan to use those to make the Alphaca Kigurumis in Reduce, Reuse, Reinventions. Other than that, I use both of my mules to collect my Daily Airship prizes every day, and I also used them to get tickets from the Advent calendar. Also, I usually dress up the avatar of the mule that I store the extra items on, but I just leave the other one naked~

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:44:59 )

at my peak on a certain other site i had. 37 mules. they were mainly named after different interests i had and i used them pretty much equally, i liked switching between them to have a fresh avatar to stare at lol.

i got lazy lately on here and they only have a maximum of 2, but i'm still more or less the same as i was before. having something fresh to look at when i don't feel like changing my main's avatar :b

airship is a nice perk too lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:50:09 )

I have two mules. I use them for storage and sometimes for the airship.

If I feel like my face is everywhere sometimes I switch to the other accounts and post there for a little bit.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:51:40 )
I have 2 accounts.
I use this one all the time, and then I have Vos I store all my extra items on.

I actually started Vos as a charity account but that charity died. XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:54:44 )
Yes i have a mule Account. I use her to safe my other Name and sometimes i use her for Events
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:55:27 )

I use my one mule for storage mostly. Sometimes for voting AOTW when I have multiple people I want to vote for.

Honestly I'm real lazy about logging to a mule though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:56:40 )

run multiple browsers for that Full Mule Experience ;b

i want to make more to namehoard but i'm at my limit. sad

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 21:41:59 )

@pachi: Sometimes I wish that I could have more than two mules too, but then I realize that I should probably just be happy with two instead of keeping up with more accounts lol

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:09:47 )

@Totalanimefan: all my mules worked collectively to get each other things so it was pretty fun

over time i started seeing them with different personalities too and got too attached that way too haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:25:39 )

@pachi: That's pretty cool. ^_^ I like the idea of making them like OCs. Which I guess a lot of people do anyway.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:31:30 )

@Totalanimefan: yep b:

i did end up turning a few of them into OCs, so fun

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:33:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Currently I just have my main account.
I don't find I need a mule at this time as I just like to have everything in one place. :vanora_smile:

I'm also not good with multiple accounts.
On other sites where I had mules I usually never logged into them. :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:47:00 )
@Starlight: this is my main, I do a have mules for holding onto stuff, I only use my mules for events if I am bored of posting on my main for earning event currency, and volts or giving away items that I have. But nothing more.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:50:05 )

I have two mules. 1 for storage and the occasional talking. The other mule is now my charity mule. + airship collection for both!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:54:42 )

@pachi: I'm no good at things like that so I just store things on them and talk to people as me on them lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 23:51:50 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Not on here but on other sites where miles are allowed I generally have one for item storage

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 23:56:02 )

@Bioshock: It is. My second mule ended getting over 16k volts just from opening the airship each day.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 00:03:48 )

I currently have one mule. I use it for storage of extra items I already have and the daily airship prizes.
I've never posted with it, and I don't think I ever will. I typically just spam forums with my main and wait for anyone to respond lmao

I'd like to make a third mule for the sake of keeping a name, but I haven't decided on one.
I'd maybe use it for RP, but I'm not too interested in roleplays at the moment.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 03:39:42 )
ive only ever experimented with mules when i played gaia
i had around 2 or 3 accounts at most given times
nevertheless, i prefer to maintain a single account

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 08:46:52 )
I use my three accounts interchangeably haha
this one is the first though so the main

they are kind of like different characters to dress up but I don't chat with different personalities or anything haha. not much of a roleplayer

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.