Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for 1x1 rps

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 08:19:15 )
@kairie: That's okay, you're learning, surprisingly speaking Jim Butcher puts more thought into modern-day myths
beyond 'the basic stuff' than given props for.

The Loup-Garou types are one of the 4 main types, sub-types would be more like 'getting this genetically as part of some bloodline curse', to put it in examples.

That said, Lycaeon was a Proto-Loup Garou, and he was as JACKA$$ as they can get.
If you read on the 4 main types, you'd know their weaknesses too.

And besides, Sir Marrok of the Round Table's not a Loup-garou type either, this type or that type would be more like it, but he's not some kind of raging jacka$$ like Lycaeon is, oh no.

Yeah, you have Marrok's blood or are like him with certain clothes-centric weaknesses, you're no Loup-garou type usually.

There's more too, but yeah, details like these are big deals.

But also you see any under the services of Crom Cruach?

8-9 times out of 10, TO TARTARUS WITH THESE GUYS!!!

I'd rather take my odds with those serving The Morrigan, at least they won't demand newborn infant deaths as their blood prices.

Speaking of which, more on what I mean, with Egypt not very behind, yeah according to some folks Ireland and Egypt used to be rivals in many ways.
Werewolf sub-type varieties are on that list like the Magic-users for both their groups back then.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 08:58:48 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: That is a lot of links and a lot of information. ;o I will definitely look through all that when I get a chance and hopefully I won't mess anything up too much in the rp! u wu If I do by chance though please forgive me. orz

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 13:31:52 )
@kairie: Here's hoping it goes well, lemme know if you find anything you like, okay?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:37:57 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: will do! I work today but after I get home I’ll have time to properly read and stuff. :)

Also just in case the mention didn’t work (just because I noticed this in another thread when someone mentioned me and it didn’t show up)
Here’s the thread. :)
here

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:17:07 )
Kairie:
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: will do! I work today but after I get home I’ll have time to properly read and stuff. :)

Also just in case the mention didn’t work (just because I noticed this in another thread when someone mentioned me and it didn’t show up)
Here’s the thread. :)
here

დ დ დ დ დ

They have likable b00bs, erhm also uh... >////>'

Guess I should go find some image references and stuff, do you watch Re:Creators or Akame Ga Kill by chance?
It's cool if you only read the latter in the latter's case though, but that's more to do with the Anime diverging from the manga in AgK's case, and more for the worse than the better overall.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 07:56:19 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ooooo i see i see

Ahaha yes references are good. B) And I have not/I haven't watched akame ga kill.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:16:11 )
Kairie:
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ooooo i see i see

Ahaha yes references are good. B) And I have not/I haven't watched akame ga kill.

დ დ დ დ დ

You took a bit to get back, enjoyed your evening?

And hold on I'm gonna get the references:

For 'the M' in the MxF side in question.

As for 'the F' on the FxF side at my corner, you stay tuned:

I hope that will do, the latter needs more 'OC' images in the long run, I know.

At least 'the M' has one, it's on the top half of the first tag.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:18:24 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: ehhh work was okay. Not great but not horrible. xD
Hope your evening was good too!

And oooh cute/good references! :D
Can't wait to see them in profile form and what not in the other thread. x3
When you post your profiles did you want to start the rp as well? ;o

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:19:55 )
@kairie:

The only flaw in it was we didn't get to eat at IHOP this year, oh well it could've been worse.

Speaking of which did you make the profile skeleton?

And I'd rather you start the RP once I get the profiles running, really.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:23:47 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Mmmm ihop is really good. I haven't had it lately, I should go maybe. >>

I did! I responded to the message with them.

Sure sure, I might not get to start it until tomorrow since I have to start another rp tonight, but I will eventually get to it around work. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:27:14 )
@kairie: Best to go when specials are at it, for now.

And thanks so much, but at least you get my drift.

Let's see if we can't get some profiles up and running to be ready to post up, by the time tomorrow happens.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:28:56 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: True! Though it is best to stay home now for me considering the virus that is going around haha.

Np!

Yeah sounds like a plan to me. c:

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:38:38 )
@kairie: I can't say I blame you on that.

About time we knock this into 12th gear pretty soon.

Also you go on Discord sometime?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:41:00 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Being antisocial helps me stay safe. xD

Yup yup!

And unfortunately not. :(

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:42:22 )
@kairie: That's good to know, really.

Looking like we're almost done with profile regards.

Also hope you're replying to your messages by the inbox.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 08:45:34 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: We are!
It's just my end working on combat/magic abilities which I'll do once I finish starting this one rp. u wu Though you're free to post your profiles in the thread I created for our rp and I'll just edit my post with the added info when I get the chance. :D Then hopefully start it tomorrow!
Which is mostly why I haven't replied to the message since I need to update my profiles in the thread. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 09:02:24 )
@kairie: Quickie-question, ever watched Date-a-Live before and looked up Miku Izayoi in particular?

Yes this helps a lot when you recall that Apollo deals in Music as well as Light, Healing, Archery and Boxing, although Miku deals with Music and sound mainly.

Also at least there's honesty involved in the mix, and that's good.

But yeah, profile-making is awesome.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 09:04:59 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I have not. ;o
Though she looks really interesting, though I'm trying not to read too much so I don't copy anything from her on purpose for one of my characters. xDD

And profile-making is fun!

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 09:07:39 )
@kairie: Fair enough, but also seriously, Miku Izayoi actually leans more to other women, funny fact really. :3

Call it cliche, but the women with Apollo's blood can be hot, not as hot as women with Aphy's blood can be but it's more of a 'numbers' thing than anything else, between Godly beings it's another matter but details details.

It's even more fun when it's rewarding, really.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 09:25:13 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Very nice! c:

They can. x3

And I should be updating my profiles soon, just working on the final magic type. u wu

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.