Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for 1x1 rps

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 07:26:18 )
დ დ დ დ დ ↠
Hello, much like the title says I am looking for a few rps, I used to rp a lot back in the day but it has been a while since I've done so. Please excuse me if I'm rusty at all. I would personally like to stay away from pre-existing anime/shows/worlds, and instead build our own! I do have a few ideas if anyone is interested/we can't think of anything on our own. I prefer romance/adventure/action type rps and have a soft spot for sort of the 'magical' worlds, so I am always down for that. >:)

Since I am still very rusty from not doing this for a while I unfortunately can not guarantee a certain length in my replies unless my partner expects a certain amount in which case I will happily oblige! As for my scheduling in replies I am currently working a lot of hours at work+social life but I should be able to do at least 1 post a day depending on when I get a reply! u wu As I said it has been a while since I've done this so I am a bit rusty in writing up a post like this, so if I missed any points or you have any questions please feel free to ask!
I also like to get to know my rp partners outside of our rps so please feel free to talk to me outside of that, or don't if that isn't your thing! :D

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 09:39:13 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Kairie: tbh I would be interested... I've been contemplating starting rping again since I joined a few months back but I've been nervous about the idea of doing so. I used to only rp in forums back in the day and I've been rping for sooooo long.

I'm also pretty rusty but I tend to ramble so my replies can sometimes get way too long (sorry in advance). I'd love to discuss some of the ideas you have and possibly start something up in the very near future :0

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 10:52:45 )
@Kairie:

I'm interested in a magical romance/adventure rp with you.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 22:18:13 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@kaichoukai: Being nervous is understandable! I was actually very nervous making this thread, but not doing so wasn't going to make me any less nervous, so here I am. xD

And yeah I'm more than happy to share my ideas! I'll just list the general pairing/idea and see if maybe any of them interest you/we can always think of a more fleshed out idea together? :D Be forewarned for some reason a lot of them have pre-arranged marriage as the premise??? I'm not sure what is/was going on with my brain. Though to be fair marriage could probably be switched out for something else if that isn't your jam and what not. Some are more fleshed out in my head than others, so a few of them need more work than other ideas. u wu

So idea 1:
A more modern take on magic casters where the two end up hooking up more or less to get their parents off their backs because both of their mothers want them to get married and what not. While dealing with their parents pushing them together while neither really have an interest in the other shit goes down since one of them is in a lot of trouble with some rival families and now they have brought the other person in on it. Shenanigans ensue, etc.

Idea 2:
Tamer/elemental
So this idea falls more around a tamerxelemental almost? Although it feels like a rip off of pokemon although that was not the case when I was thinking about it.
Essentially this idea boils down to a world where at x age the tamer (for lack of a better word), goes out into the world to partner with elementals, do battles, adventure, etc. During the start of their trip when they're trying to meet their first elemental they end up meeting a very dangerous/high level elemental that does not want to be friends with them. A nearby elemental offers them help in exchange for x favor/reason. (in my head it was once again kind of a 'pretend to be my fiance so that my family will get off my back' but really any reason could work.). They end up traveling together and kind of set out to 'be the best' and partner with as many elementals as they can and what not.

Idea 3:
This one revolves around elves and a bit cheesy. A light elf and a dark elf team up together because of their elders wishes because they need to find x artifact(s) to help save their people for x reason. It becomes a bit of an issue though because light/dark elves don't really get along so it is a lot of getting into trouble they normally wouldn't+the adventure to find the artifact(s).

I have other ideas but I really need to eat/get ready for work, so let me know if these aren't your jam or if you have any ideas of your own/anything you want to change! :D

@Alicethemadhatter: Nice! :D Do you have any ideas for what we could do, or what direction you would want to go in? :D Since there are many different ways we could go in for magical. >:)

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 23:56:45 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Kairie: Idea one has my interest tenfold! I am super up for that one!

So like, pre-arranged marriage to get the family off their back but they really don't care for one another but want this bickering and pestering to end. Then after they spend more time together, this sort of rivalry vibe turns to actual emotions? Afterwards it also has a twist with the rival family and this could be the time where one realizes "I have to protect them" you know... possible wrong place but right time and not wanting them to get hurt because of the idea of "I don't want them to die" and "I have become fond of them"

Yo, I am wilding already lol.

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 00:49:13 )
@Kairie:

I think idea 3 may work if it's mixed with idea 1 lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 09:22:38 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@kaichoukai:
Yay! >:) I have a soft spot for that one as well, it is sort of my baby idea. u wu

Yes exactly! And with pushy moms who are constantly like 'YOU SLEEP WITH THEM AND GIVE ME BABIES' So it is them awkwardly being like 'I do not want in your pants right now, but lets pretend I do yeah?' But yes once the other realizes they are fond of the other/doesn't want them to die it is just perfect. <3

@Alicethemadhatter:
Yeah we can definitely do that! Originally it did have a bit of prearranged marriage in it, but once I realized all of my ideas had it, it was the easiest one to remove that part. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:14:32 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Kairie: It may be a baby idea but it is a very good baby idea! I think it is something that we can really get a lot out of! Baby is good because babies grow (I don't like babies but this metaphor works OIDFHGOIH).

'I don't want this, hell, I don't even want to hold your hand, but if it will make them be quiet about this, then I guess I will hold your hand...'
-holds hand and internally screams-

UGH YES!!!!! Me imagining future pain around the idea of "doesn't want them to die" HAH!!!! There will be no dying but......... hah...........

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:33:17 )
@Kairie:

Honestly having two different elf races being arranged into a marriage as they save their people adds to the tension,lust and romance. pm so we can work out characters.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 08:25:11 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@kaichoukai:
Exactly!! And there is so much room for growth given family issues, outside issues, and just personal issues between them. >:)

There might be dying, or extreme pain, who knows. ;)

SO I GUESS DOWN TO THE QUESTIONS. Did you want this malexfemale, or any of the other gender pairings, and if malexfemale which one did you want? c:

@Alicethemadhatter:
I'll pm you the first chance I get! x3

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 15:32:37 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Kairie: Yes yes yes!!! Do you wanna message on here and discuss logistics actually?
As for genders, I am okay with f/m or m/m or f/f tbh, any of the above and I am okay with being either <3
I am hyped!!!!!!!!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 00:54:13 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@kaichoukai:
Sure I'll message you shortly about it. x3

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 01:58:55 )
@kairie: Are you available for RP matters too?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 01:59:37 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I am! x3

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:07:25 )
@kairie: You do MxF and FxF too.
That's neat, but you available for those?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:09:41 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I do. c: I can do mxm, mxf or fxf, so it just depends on what my partner is comfortable doing/wants to do!
So if you have a preference we can go with that. c:
Did you have any ideas on what you wanted to do?

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:16:02 )
@kairie: I'm good with MxF and FxF, do you double sometimes too?
Oh and you read anything by Rick Riordan or Jim Butcher?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:18:11 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah I can definitely double if that is something you're interested in! x3 Makes lots of room for world building as well!

And I may or may not have read a lot by Rick Riordan, i love greek/egypt stuff what can I say. >u>

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:19:49 )
@kairie: We can brain-storm on the details and stuff too while we're at it, there be Werewolves involved in places, really.

That still works, it makes planning a lot easier in the long run too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:21:16 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah of course! c: Werewolves are always fun. >:) Did you have any ideas specifically involving werewolves?

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.