Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for 1x1 rps

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 02:37:19 )
@kairie: Let's see: Territorial raids on haywire corporations, interactions involving 'regulars' among either the Forces of Olympus and/or the House of Life, yes bisexual women are welcome, and expect there to be violent situations here and there.

Does that help as starts?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 03:04:30 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ooo I really like that idea. :D Did you want the werewolves to be able to be part of the forces of Olympus or are you wanting them more separate? c:

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 03:23:07 )
Kairie:
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ooo I really like that idea. :D Did you want the werewolves to be able to be part of the forces of Olympus or are you wanting them more separate? c:

დ დ დ დ დ

Honestly that'll depend on the clans we're talking about, in here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 03:24:38 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: You mean Olympus or the House of Life? ;o I'd prefer Olympus tbh just because I'm more familiar with them. u wu

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 03:33:03 )
@kairie: I meant the wolves.

Though I could name--drop a few Pro-Olympus clans in here if you'd be open-earred for it.
(Free hint: The Lupa Clan, anyone?)

For the House of life, there be the clan of Anubis if that means anything.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 04:06:04 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ah fair, that crossed my mind too but didn't connect the dots. ID

I am open eared for it!

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 04:14:03 )
@kairie: I named 2 of the obvious, 1 clan each for 2 of the respective factions.
Far from the only ones, but by far 'the best-known' around these parts.

The Lupa clan's main patron be Lupa, the mother she-wolf who cared for Rome's 2 founders.
But they never forgot about a God of Aggressive War, Bloodlust and Courage either for obvious reasons.

The clan of Anubis may work with folks from the House of Life, but Anubis is their Godly caretaker for a reason.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:23:02 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ooo sorry I missed it, I blame my brain being tired/distracted. xD

But yeah that sounds good/fun. >:) Did we want them going after haywire corporations that are against werewolves/doing shady stuff involving them? ;o That way there is kind of a reason for them to go to war/fight these corporations. >:) Since there are so many ways the corporations could be abusing werewolves and what not.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:00:59 )
@kairie: By all means, THAT should be included in there too.
Bonus points if it means quite a resume of clans would be all for 'borrowing' corrupt corporate booze, if you get my drift on 'borrowing' really. ;)

*Alestorm music intensifies*

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:11:20 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yes. >:)
Did we want to do profiles of our characters just to keep everything in check?
And just to confirm we're doubling up, mxf and fxf? ;o Or was it a different set you were wanting to do? >u<

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:15:18 )
@kairie:

This will be fun, but wait you ever listen to Alestorm: the band before?

Yeah, doing profiles would be a worthwhile idea, seriously.

Yeah, MxF and FxF are the pairing types intended, no worries. :P

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:21:15 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I haven't! Though I just did a quick youtube search and I have to say their music videos are interesting to say the least. xD

What kind of info would you like on the profiles? Name/age/clan/anything else I'm missing? >>

Did you want to be the boy or the girl in the mxf one? c:

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:32:41 )
Kairie:
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I haven't! Though I just did a quick youtube search and I have to say their music videos are interesting to say the least. xD

What kind of info would you like on the profiles? Name/age/clan/anything else I'm missing? >>

Did you want to be the boy or the girl in the mxf one? c:

დ დ დ დ დ

'Drink' is a glorious track by Alestorm, and when talking about 'booze-borrowing,' this track is awesome.

Also, the 'M' in the MxF side please.

Species-related talks help a lot, and also expect 'the M' in the relationship to be a Legacy of Ares in this case due to reasons.

As for FxF regards if you've read on The Son of Neptune, expect me to go with a Legacy of Aphrodite in this case, but yeah, no sib-on-sib/half-sib stuff between our folks please.
'Blood-relation bunnying's' inevitable in cases like these, but sib-on-sib/half-sib-on-half-sib shouldn't have to be, if you get my drift.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:36:47 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Haha that was actually the first one I watched/listened to, I was very confused for the first little bit.

Okay!

And yeah please no sibling stuff/same parent. xD So I'll pick different gods for my two girls. B)
Did you want to create the thread/post your profiles when ready? c: I'll work on my profiles tonight and what not, though I might not finish them until tomorrow morning since it's getting a little bit late here. x3

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:41:15 )
@kairie: Now you understand!!!!

Mom's side for 'the M' is heads-up, here.

Either patron(s) if any or blood relations, and watch the bloodline distances in the latter case too.
'The F' in my side of the F x F relations has Aphy as her grandma, really.

I'll save who gets to make the profile for WHEN I see a profile skeleton to do profiles with, but you first but I'll get image references shortly, no worries.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:43:49 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I do!

Okay! o uo I'll figure out what I want to do/try and get profiles together and what not. I guess when I finally get them together I can create the thread and ping you? c

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:47:36 )
Kairie:
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I do!

Okay! o uo I'll figure out what I want to do/try and get profiles together and what not. I guess when I finally get them together I can create the thread and ping you? c

დ დ დ დ დ

Thanks, yo another thing before I forget:

Taking some nods from this awesome series over in here.

But yeah another thing, Plot-wise get this for the MxF side, 'the M's' corner though.

No, 'the M's' mommy isn't a Loup-Garou type, she's not like Lycaeon(AKA the one 'known' Loup-Garou prototype who COULD make more Werewolves the way the general public knows them to get made.) she's just a daughter of Ares who happens to be a Werewolf, really.
Also she's dead.

Just thought you should get a heads-up, is all.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:52:40 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: o uo So we will be using those types of werewolves for our rp? I'll read through them and decide which ones will fit my characters then. x3
Also random questions regarding profiles: are we using an image for appearance, and if so anime or rl? (this shows how long ago I actually rp'd lol), and what age are we wanting? teens or older? c:

Oooo M sounds interesting. :D

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:56:53 )
Kairie:
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: o uo So we will be using those types of werewolves for our rp? I'll read through them and decide which ones will fit my characters then. x3
Also random questions regarding profiles: are we using an image for appearance, and if so anime or rl? (this shows how long ago I actually rp'd lol), and what age are we wanting? teens or older? c:

Oooo M sounds interesting. :D

დ დ დ დ დ

We're allowed to use those types and the sub-types they'd fall under, some research for which sub-types should go to which type's best though.

'Anime' or 'Anime-ish' by all means.

And MxF, definitely older, FxF 'could' be late teen-ish if 17-20's more your alleyway, really.

It's a messed-up note that's not 'fun,' and were she a Loup-Garou type, it'd be another story really.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 08:01:54 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: e ue I shall try my best on my profile then, forgive me for any mistakes sense this is my first time having/seeing sub-types of werewolves.

Mhm definitely sounds not fun, and Loup-Garou sounds like a sub-type with a lot of bad/sad feelings attached to it.

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.