Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for 1x1 rps

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:26:58 )
@kairie: I used to watch some Anime in Rabb.it in special cases, and it made me miss the site when it was easy to get group viewings done that way.

Oh and my newest post is for you, seriously. ;P

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:25:36 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ooo I haven't heard of that site. I usually used kiss until it because really sketchy.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:12:43 )

@Kairie: Hello, are you still looking for RP partners?

(Ignore the naked/faceless avatar - work in progress)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:16:31 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: I am! u wu
Is there anything in particular you like rping or want to rp? :D

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:19:05 )

@Kairie: I'm down for just about anything, if there was something in particular you have been wanting to do.
It's kind of silly, but I have an ooold OC I have been wanting to make use of again. I don't want to limit you to just one character/plot,
though, if you want to do something else.
I think I saw you already have a werewolf RP going, but I have a character named Delano that's a werewolf and I'd love to dust him off after so long.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:29:19 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: If you want to do something with werewolves we can! I'm sure our rp would be totally different from my other rp. xD
Does Delano lean towards men or females? Just so we get what kind of pairing it is out of the way haha.

As for actual plot are you wanting something more modern? Or something more magic related.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:36:11 )

@kairie: Delano is kind of a self-conscious mess, but he has a preference for ladies if he can get one lmao

He fits best in a modern-day urban/fantasy setting. Maybe in a world where werewolves and magic aren't really public knowledge,
and they're pretty rare. He usually tries to hide that he's a werewolf, so I prefer the setting being fitting for that.
Of course, if you want your character to be magical too, I'm all for it! Delano just doesn't get along with other werewolves.

I do have some old art I made of him, if you're interested in getting a look at his aesthetic/vibe for ideas.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:40:11 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: lmao well i guess the end goal is for him to get a lady then haha

Hmmm interesting, leaves a bit of room to go either magical or human route. e ue

And yeah I'd love to see some art to get a vibe for him! Then maybe it'll give me an idea of where we could go plot wise?

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:47:41 )

@kairi: Here he is, my baby boy...

It's SUPER old art, but maybe if I dust him off enough he'll get an art makeover.

A little bit of backstory: He was part of a pack of werewolves, but there was something different about
him that made it...difficult for him to fit in. After a little misunderstanding within his pack (super small mistake...no biggie)
he was chased out and is still being pursued by his former pack members to this day. They will kill him if they find him.

He doesn't believe in eating/turning people, so he's very gaunt and appears malnourished.
He is homeless in whatever setting he's in, living on the streets, hiding his identity, and dodging his old pack.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:59:05 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: oh no he's cute

Ooo interesting @ his backstory but the poor baby
out of curiosity does he have a job or anything? Bc if so we could go on the cliche side and have my character be a shop owner or something that employs him/eventually gives him a place to live (unless he insists on being homeless haha). +Added drama with his pack plus whatever my character brings to the table. u wu Which if we went this route I'd probably make her magical in someway so she has a connection to that world.

Though if he is against the job idea we can always go a different route. :)

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:03:11 )

@Kairi: Lmao, thank you, he needs some redeeming quality.

He typically avoids having a job because he can't stay in one place for too long, and he definitely can't risk
being in the public in the event an old pack mate were to find him. He usually goes out at night, finds a place
to be during the day, and finds food where he can. There is a good chance that he could stay in a café during
the day, if you wanted your character to work somewhere like that. Or he could easily bump into her around
whatever town they live in. It's not like he has anywhere in particular he needs to be lmao

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:04:20 )

@Kairi: Wow, forgot a very important detail. He's almost entirely non-verbal.
Not only does it make it difficult for him to find a job, but it's also made slipping seamlessly into "human living" impossible.
He has only recently escaped from his pack. In fact, if you wanted some high tension, he could have JUST run away when
your character finds him. He's not accustomed to how regular people live.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:14:39 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: Oooo we could definitely do a cafe given his habits haha. e ue Since it'd give them chances to interact and if it is a small cafe.

And very important detail haha.
Do his packmates find him often? u wu Or does he manage to dodge them pretty well?"

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:16:41 )

@Kairi: They haven't found him yet, but they are always searching.
He's very paranoid, extra cautious, but too deadpan to seem nervous lmao

He's very self-sacrificing, so if your character were to have something happen to them, he would intervene.
If that gives you any ideas for them to meet, or if she's magical, we could play off of that.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:22:15 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: Okay. eue

Hmmm I have an older oc(ish) that is magical but tends to get in a lot of trouble. eue Depending on how self-sacrificing he is we could definitely go along those lines. ;o
And still possible to throw the cafe in there for funsies since they can interact there as well. e ue

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:23:48 )

@Kairi: Sounds great!

I have to head to bed already, unfortunately. But if you want to get a thread started for it,
I'll respond as soon as I can tomorrow! Or we can keep brainstorming here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:24:47 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid: I can try and start a thread tonight! u wu
Do you do profiles or not? ;o
(I'll start a thread with profiles if you happen to have went straight to bed just to be safe haha)

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:44:48 )
@kairie: I'm still working on the responses, really.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:46:04 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@LupaPrinceRomulus: No worries take your time! u wu
I might make dinner and think about bed tbh, since I've spent most of my day off here haha.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 07:21:36 )
@kairie:

I did the overdue response,

Man I really should've gotten it done earlier, I feel bad now. :(

I gotta cook some food next up, but hey at least this time some of it is mine.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.