Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion A Posting Goal Thread - We made it to 1.5 mil!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 02:06:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Mine does that too. Do you flip through each tab? I do that and then leave it for a moment, and eventually it unequips. It’s still super inconvenient... I really want to play around with the Tiger item some more, but ooooof. No patience.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 02:14:27 )

@Tsundererra: Yes I do ^^; That does help but it's still awful. That's why I barely change my avatar anymore.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 02:31:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Awww, but your avis are so pretty. It sucks that the inventory is holding you back. ): At least your current avi is super cute.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 02:36:07 )

@Tsundererra: Thank you. I think that you have an amazing avatar right now. I just keep staring at it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 02:41:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I put it together by accident when I was experimenting with the new rigs, and it kinda stuck. >3>;;
I’m sure yours is going to blow mine out the water when you get around to changing it. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 02:49:46 )

@Tsundererra: I want to use the same border as you but a different color and I can't think of how I want it to look.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:01:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It’ll come to you when you’re playing around. I wasn’t planning on using the border until I got the color scheme set up and realized there was one that matched.
Any other items you’re excited about?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:02:35 )

@Tsundererra: I do really like the Tiger, and as for the others I think that when I play around with them I will like them. It's hard to know what part is what pose when you see the item as a whole in the announcement.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:05:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I know what you mean. I thought I wouldn’t like the tiger because it looked like too much stuff going on from the announcement pic, but it’s my fav one. I also was super excited about the rabbit because of the eyes... but then when I tried it on I realized it was a FACE pose, and I can’t separate the eyes from the nose/mouth. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:54:20 )
@Totalanimefan: you are on top of the voltra pulse!

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 13:45:15 )
@Tsundererra: Nope. Not rearranging furniture or redecorating or anything like that.
The cookbooks sound good. It's always nice to experiment a bit but also to have some good, easy recipes immediately available. I love my slow cooker too - and my instant pot. They definitely make cooking certain things a whole lot easier!

-waves at everyone-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:11:49 )

@Tsundererra: It’s too bad because those eyes are beautiful!
@eleven: Haha thanks. ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:07:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Haha, surprisingly, they heard our plea and made the eyes separate. :’D

@Wildfire: That’s good~ those type of things are super draining if you’re trying to correct a mistake. x__x

Omg, I’ve been wanting an instant pot because a lot of the sites where I get my recipes from have been talking about it. I got scared from a few online reviews of people getting burned from released steam, so I got scared. T__T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:03:04 )
oh deer...

Yay! Party time!
We should see how fast we can make it to the next goal!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 21:07:53 )
@Tsundererra: The people getting burnt by the steam are the same people who touch the stove to see if it's hot /eyeroll/ Just don't put your hand/head/any-body-part in the steam while it's venting. It's seriously a "duh" type thing. The pots themselves, like most appliances and tools, are safe if used correctly. I love mine. I have two of them and have bought them for other people simply because they are that convenient and versatile.

And no, my "backfired project" is not physical or physically demanding other than perhaps eye strain and mouse-finger strain XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:02:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: LOL, that makes me feel a ton better knowing that. One of my friends is like that, and she’s burned herself frying eggs and steaming stuff because she always has to get all close to check the stuff. 🙃
You’ve convinced me to join the instant pot craze! What size/type did you get? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:11:42 )

@Tsundererra: oh yay! I’m really glad.
@Erebus: I love your new post style!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:19:01 )
@Tsundererra: I have an 8qt Duo and a 3qt Duo. I like having two, and having the different sizes. There are a number of nights where I use both of them at the same time! There's a lot of info online about the different types and the differences between them. If you start questioning whether to get a big one or a small one, get the bigger one - having more room to work with is a plus.

................................... and OMFG! My project is done!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:30:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I was leaning towards getting a small one, but you’re right to go bigger. I initially got a small crockpot because I’m only cooking for myself, but I ended up getting a bigger one anyways because I like to cook and freeze stuff in advance. More is better for that. Thanks for your advice. :>

And yaaaay! Now you can relax and chill on here for the rest of the day. :viosunglasses:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:33:22 )
@Tsundererra: Exactly^^.

I.am.so.tired... But yay! Yes, I can hang out and chat for a bit. I am tired of looking at the computer, though, so I'm not sure how long I'll actually stick around, but socializing! Yay, people! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.