Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion A Posting Goal Thread - We made it to 1.5 mil!!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 03:34:46 )

@totalanimefan: got my new titles on site on the 7th but I officially became CD on the 3rd

honestly it's mainly the same work I was already doing, but more officially and it means I can take charge of creative projects and lead the team. so I'm excited because it means I can help out everyone more ;3c and I'm really hoping I can make things easier for everyone...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 03:37:36 )

@ghost: Oh no, you have had that title on Voltra since the 7th but I didn't notice it until today. Sorry ^^;
Oh wow that sounds great. You were pretty much making the last two events so it's nice that you have an official title to go with it. Maybe now people can help you out with your ideas. I'm so excited to see what you have in store for us. <3 Are you allowed to say what month the next event will be held in? XD

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 03:47:56 )

@totalanimefan: NAH you're fine, I haven't really been posting on site so nobody would have seen it or noticed c;

thank you though! I love working on things like events, even if they're a lot of work, they're a lot of fun to hold and see users enjoy! and not sure if I'm allowed to say yet ;3c but I can tell you itll be preeetty soon and we'll probably mention it in the next common surge

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 04:02:53 )

@ghost: True, but I like to be on top of these things! You know, Spark is going to put me out of a job if I don't get the good intel. XD

Us users all love the events. I've been on a lot of avatar sites since '06 and I've never had a site that had better events or better event items. Normally event items are trash, but here they are beautiful and sought after. I've been telling a lot of the new people to just wait for our next event. I was thinking it my head oh no maybe I shouldn't, what if the next event isn't until like May. XD

I'm looking forward to the surge. ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:55:48 )

@ghost: Congrats Ghost! :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 03:28:03 )

@totalanimefan: gunna be a battle for the top between you two, better keep up ;3c

OKAY LEGIT THOUGH that might be the nicest compliment and I feel blessed knowing this?? thank you user enjoyment and engagement is always the top priority with these events so Im really relieved

AND I HOPE ITS WORTH THE HYPE. I think it will be tho ;3c

@sunny: thank you so much!
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 07:02:42 )

@ghost: I'm not going down without a fight! I've been around longer than Spark. XP

OKAY WELL I REALLY MEAN IT AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THAT WAY. LOTS OF USERS DO.

HYPE TRAIN NOW DEPARTING FOR VOLTRA EVENT STATION. HYPE TRAIN CANNOT BE DERAILED! lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 17:45:39 )

ooh, milestone item being unlocked? yay! we can do it!

and yes total has mentioned events and im excited to see what theyre like

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 21:36:15 )
Ooo I would like to be apart of helping reach the goal!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 00:47:47 )

@Kingslowpoke: You are doing a great job at it. Every time people post and chat with each other it's adding to the amount of posts we make in a day. We will reach 1.4mil in no time. ^^ Maybe in a week or two?
@kawaii: I wonder what the next poses will look like? ^_^ I have a feeling we are going to get the new pose unlocked tomorrow since there will also be a new commons announcement. The timing makes sense ^^

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:33:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Last time I checked we were extremely close to 1.4m

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:37:05 )

@Kingslowpoke: yes! We just passed 1.3mil I few days ago. I think we are at 1.32 mil. So getting there little by little. ^^

Also it makes me happy when people post in this thread.

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:38:29 )
We can start an ongoing conversation right?

Because im legit watching a 5 hour long youtube video about a crazy russian guy trying 300 random kitchen gadgets. And he says "boom" a lot

Like in total i think someone said over 500 times and its cracking me up

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:59:15 )

@Kingslowpoke: like of course we can also just chat here ^^

Lol that sounds so funny. I’ve just been watching random videos on my YouTube feed

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:59:25 )

Oh and on twitter.

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:03:15 )
Hes a pretty hilarious guy. Its been distracting me since my bf has been distant all day

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:09:09 )

@Kingslowpoke: That sucks. Does he live with you?

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:10:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah, we only just started dating. He is just in a manic episode with his bipolar, and when he gets like that, he tends to distant himself from me. Which I understand full heartily, but it still upsets me sometimes.

It probably doesnt help that im in a depressive episode so im being a stubborn person to put up with lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:13:04 )

@Kingslowpoke: Oh I see. That's a tough situation. I don't know if I have any advice. I'm like you and really don't like it when a partner isn't spending enough time with me. I guess just wait it out, what else can you do?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:14:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I mean, he cant avoid me forever since we work together lol
But nah I know things will be fine by tomorrow morning, they always are.

We are both working through some mental stuff, plus work has been extremely stressful all week, so we've both just been in bad moods

Non binary | Pansexual | Taken
02/06/20

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.