Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion A Posting Goal Thread - We made it to 1.5 mil!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:39:08 )

Omg did you make that Koneko?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:46:27 )

@koneko: they are so cute I love them!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:46:40 )

You did a great job

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:47:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Aw, just ok? Have anything planned for the weekend? :)

@Totalanimefan: It’s ok, I’m right behind you adding to the creepiness. 👀 But I’m always watching the exchange. xD

@koneko: Omggg, I wish I knew how to pixel. It looks so hard and idk how to start. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:50:02 )

@Tsundererra: I used to always watch the exchange, but I got lazy. I always think I should just make a buying any and all things with ___k thread, but it would make my invo load slower than it already does. T_T
Also I sent you the orbs that I said I would donate to you. It was cause you were nice and gave me 2x crates ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:52:26 )

@koneko: can I add these to the front page to give out?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:00:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I watch it because I buy stuff to donate to people in the quests forum. :3 But I really should be careful because my inventory takes so long too.
Btw, thank you for the orbs. I totally forgot about them. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:01:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

DON’T PUT MY SPARKLY PINK BALLOON ON THE FRONT PAGE. THAT’S MINE, AND MINE ONLY! -Clings to sparkling pink balloon.-

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:26:37 )
@Tsundererra: Yeah, I'm ok. A project didn't come out as planned. Now I have some decisions to make and I don't like the options. My weekend will probably end up dealing with this snafu, unfortunately. How are you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:27:33 )
@koneko: the balloons are quite cute. Thank you for making me one!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:31:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Oof, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re able to fix it to your liking without spending a lot of time or money on it. ):

I’m ok~ I’m finally home, but I stopped by the library to pick up some healthy cookbooks to see if there are any new recipes I can adopt.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:35:18 )
@Tsundererra: Thanks. I've already spent much more time on this particular thing than I ever should have, but sometimes, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

oOOOOoooo new cookbooks! Anything interesting? Whatcha looking for in terms of recipes?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:35:31 )

@Tsundererra: I think the update is going to be done soon. -prays-
You’re welcome. Sorry that I didn’t get it to you right away.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:44:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Are you trying to put together a new furniture or redecorating a room?

I’m trying to find more recipes that are healthier and not too much of a headache to make. I really want to experiment with more veggies, like butternut squash. 4 of the books focus on all types of healthier cooking, and 3 of the books are for healthy and fun slow cooker recipes. I really really really love using my slow cooker, but I keep using it for the same stuff and I want to experiment. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:46:38 )

@koneko: I would love for you to make some in different colors. I can pay you too.
As for what looks good, I can't see images on my work computer but I'm sure if you did like a green, pink, blue, red, purple, etc they would look great.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:47:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: You’re totally fine, I’m sure you’ve been busy. Plus that trade was a while ago. xD Btw, I opened a radical shining from one of those orbs, so your gift was good luck. :3
I really hope the update is soon. x__x Even my mule’s inventory is taking forever to load...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:48:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: Ooooh, I saw the thread title before, but I was too scared to go in because I legit have zero experience. u__u Let me go take a peek now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:51:28 )

@Tsundererra: Oh wow congrats! ^-^
Yeah I'm praying that it gets here soon. I can't even make a new avatar.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 23:54:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I just open a browser and let it sit for a few minutes before making a new avi. You should try to make a new one with the new rigs. Who knows when the inventory is supposed to drop.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 01:58:27 )

@koneko: Either works for me.
@Tsundererra: I do that, but then when I click remove all or reset avatar or whatever it says it just freezes.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.