Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion what type are you?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 05:30:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kaichoukai: YES, SAME! I actually prefer throwing my money on a site like this because it goes towards items you can do stuff with... versus pretty cards that you can only look at or use with the boring game mechanics.
Glad we’ve both moved on to better things. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 05:58:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: LOLOLOL, if only your bf knew that many of us are ahead in the donating game. xD I feel the same way with not minding donating on here. Anything to keep this site alive and well, while getting cute stuffs. x3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 06:09:13 )

I used to be very particular about having exactly two of every item, no more and no less, and HAD to have my inventory in order or else I'd get stressed out

but the more items we got, the more lazy I became, so unless I really need them (like the horse, obviously) I just let them come to me when they do and not worry about it (and not look at the mess my inventory is in)

I mostly stay behind the scenes anyway, I barely change my avatar so it works out
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 09:29:57 )
Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Yaaaassss, you’re like our newspaper. Spark better watch out, or he’ll be out of a job.

( ) DERE DERE DERE
Fight me for it Spark ⚡️

Speaking of I’ve wanted to make a site posting goal thread but I wanted to wait until after the new orbs where out.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 09:32:27 )

@ghost: you give us the characters and art that make Voltra, Voltra.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:57:26 )

I'm definitely the collecting type. My main goal is to have one of each non-common item, excluding the consumable orbs and crates, although I will probably buy those if I see someone selling them. Until I reach that goal any extras I have of any items will be traded away for items I don't have with zero hesitation. Although, I also enjoy giving stuff away, so I may give extras away to people through games or contests.

I feel like I'm like that with games and such too. I've always loved trying to collect everything in games like Super Mario

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:51:48 )
i am a collector, and i like having a large variety of items to work with since i'm a huge clutterbug and also don't have a defined style. but i'll sell anything i have too many of/can't see myself ever using.

hello again

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:02:27 )

I'm very... laid back. You might even say TOO laid back. I buy items I like but even then I'm not too obsessed about getting them.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 08:18:36 )

I liked seeing what everyone’s type is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 14:14:14 )

I wasn't an everyday forum poster when I started out xD Gaia had an open world where you casually chat with people straight on. And those were the weird crazy rp days. Eventually I got into forums there, took some time to get used to it and I massively hoard lots of items and is always broke.

By the time I joined here I think I mellowed down a lot. I'm careful not to overspent with my volts anymore because it really sucks to be broke all the time. I'm more tactful what items I want to get nowadays. So you can say I'm leaning more in the casual side nowadays.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:27:30 )
დ დ დ დ დ

I am a hoard and collect hardcore haha
Esp when it comes to commons, I want to own every single common in every color. u Au

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 07:21:26 )
Back when I was on Gaia, I was a set collector
On this site I am trying to achieve all the commons in every color

Non binary | Pansexual | Taken
02/06/20

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 07:30:03 )

@Kingslowpoke: Good luck with that. Check out the banner in my signature if you want commons.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.