Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Fat Cattery [Come on in!]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:12:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's been a long busy journey that's for sure. We're doing ALL the work but we've had a bit of help with the sheets of drywall by his friends cause I have weak noodles for arms. XD It costs way too much to afford to hire help so it wasn't feasible for us. *^*;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:28:28 )

@PoeticTorment: Good thing you had some good friends. I moved very far away from my friends and family for work so I can't ask them to come help or stay at their place while mine was being worked on.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:50:53 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm a bit too quiet so I don't really have any friends in the area but yeah, he does. XD
Ah, that sucks. Is it difficult to deal with? *^*;
I kinda know the feeling of not having family around but it didn't last long. I moved in with my hubs like eight years ago but when I had kiddo they all moved up to be closer to us Lmao My mom was super excited just cause it meant she got to spoil him... Like overly so... *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:52:42 )

@PoeticTorment: I would say the hardest thing would be holidays without them and when I go somewhere I have to scramble to find some place for my pets. I could use a pet hotel but they don’t like it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:57:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, yeah. That makes sense. I'm sure they don't. I know mine wouldn't. *^*;
We have too many family members so we tend to stay home instead of dealing with the fighting of which one should we go too. I gave up a long time ago. Lol

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 17:39:58 )
I did something stupid and I've been emotionally suffering since.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 20:35:18 )
@sunny: Im ok! I just gotta get better at coming online more often x.x;;
Life has me busy lol
How are you? :3

@Totalanimefan: Oh thank you!
Your avi looks fantastic as well :0

@Gatorlec: no no! I'm staying! Life has punched me right in my free time lmao
Sorry for not being around as often these past 2 weeks x.x;;

@Kingslowpoke: a lot of crying really lmao
its so much work to take care of all of them OTL
oooh! whats your kitties names? *u*

@PoeticTorment: I hope your not sick anymore :0
I finally got over my cold but i still have the sniffly nose, I'm pretty sure it's seasonal allergies x.x;;

@Rubix: ooohh! he looks good to :0
D:< i wish I thought to use the red star corset with the leg mod!!!! that looks good AF

@Amber Lynne: oh ho ho! you give me far to much credit xD
I live with my parents so the cost of the cats are shared! the cost of the baby.... not so much OTL

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 21:10:57 )
@Keo: Still fighting it, unfortunately. And now kiddo has it so his spring break will be him pretty much stuck inside. *^*;
Oh, that's good! And yeah, with everything growing right now, it's very possible.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 21:20:29 )

@Keo: thank you. I just love the colors that you used in yours.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 22:09:28 )
@PoeticTorment: Have the schools been cancelled around you? :0
The kids got an extra week of spring break because of covid-19 and I know up north, where my younger brother lives, they cancelled school completely. Children have to be home schooled for the time being :0000

@Totalanimefan: >u< again thank you! :D
how has life been for you?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 22:23:35 )

@Keo: Ohhhh, that's fair.
Still.
Damn.
So many kitties!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 23:08:41 )

@Keo: a bit stressful but I bit fun too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 23:26:23 )

@Keo: I'm OK thanks. A little worried about this virus, but isn't everyone?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 01:12:38 )
@Keo: As far as I know, it's still open but it hasn't hit very hard here yet. Spring break is this week so we might end up with a notification letting us know if it does change. Thankfully, it'll just mean hanging out with kiddo and working on writing and his speech since he's just in headstart if it does. *^*;;

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 05:50:59 )
@Keo: They are schooling remotely where my friend lives (NH).

I'm hyped for St. Paddy's day and I'm going to be mad if corona virus destroys the one day I get excited for.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 11:17:37 )
@keo: you're always so late xP i already made another one, and i might not even keep this one much longer cuz i had it nearly all week-
lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 01:50:50 )
@PoeticTorment: Well my city is in a state of emergency since this afternoon.. talk of quarantine is being loomed over our heads x.x;;
I'm trying not to panic because ya know Fl is always damn near in a state of emergency all year round because of hurricanes but it is still is pretty jarring the limitations they're putting on everything for the public Dx

@Amber Lynne: it is so many kitties x.x;;
I never again want this many cats lmao

@Totalanimefan: ohhh i feel you on that!
life has been super stressfull @A@;;
I'm sorta lacking n the fun tho lmao

@sunny: ;w; my dumbass has been following it since it started to migrate through china.
So I've been struggling not to fall into the fear mongering but that has not been an easy task ;3;

@Gatorlec: I'm excited for it to! My mom always cooks corned beef and cabbage on St. Paddy's day >u<
it's one of my fav meals but she only makes it on St Patricks day >3<;;
We typically have a huge dinner for all our family and friends but have since downsized it this year to just whoever is living in the house.
which is a relief on the wallet but a little sad considering how big of a deal the St Patrick's Day dinner typically is in my home ;m;

@Rubix: I like the color combo y'all got going on in that one *u*
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 02:40:39 )
@keo: it came along by accident lol. i love this eye item from the sexy leg/waist item that idr what its called lol.
i f--king LOVE it. thank you again ;o;

the eye item the um.. hooks beneath the eyes. that one. xP

bout to change it again cuz the mismatching pinks are getting to me T_T

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 03:37:25 )
@Keo: My mom used to make it for me too. As an Irish immigrant, St. Paddy's day is a big deal to me. It was to my parents too.

I don't feel like myself today...

Just belched in Jenni's ear and she sighed and said that men are disgusting. Lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 04:30:17 )
@Keo: Yeah, they just announced that schools are closed for the next few weeks this afternoon for here. Fully understand though... It's super stressful but it has to be done to stop the spread. Anyone with weaker immunity and elderly can die from it and if it's severe enough it'll damage the lungs for healthier folks and no one knows how bad it'll be so it could be more of a permanent type damage... *^*;; I'm honestly pretty worried, I have a weaker immunity so I have to be super careful and my hubs has had pneumonia several times before so if he gets it, it'll more likely be him stuck in the hospital on oxygen. I'm just thankful that children haven't really been getting it and the few that have, have recovered. ;>>

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.