Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:52:53 )

@Addy: Is it a pride flag? I don't know what any pride flags are except the main rainbow one.

@Lina: I feel that! That happens to me quite a lot, especially lately.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:53:03 )

@sunny: Np. I don't have a degree in it or anything but weather is interesting to me, so I feel like I know a little more than the average person.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:53:40 )
@Addy: I suspect much of the world is feeling similarly at this point.

@sunny: Yes, there are a lot of things to do in this state!

Also-

Top Posters since Jun 26
    Wildfire
    4,023 posts

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:54:35 )

@Totalanimefan: It has been quite dry in the past few months. There isn't a ban on anything but we are being encouraged to use less water.

@Wildfire: wow yyou are a posting machine!!!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:55:27 )
@sunny: this week anyway ;)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:56:11 )

Congrats Wildfire!

@sunny: I see. I think that's pretty normal. Where I live is on the border of a desert climate so it can go a long time without raining here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:56:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:57:43 )

@Wildfire: I don't know how you manage it! Congrats :)

@Totalanimefan: oh I see. I suppose you have alot of droughts in the desert. Here it is uncommon to have them, because of all the rain we usually get.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:59:19 )
@sunny: well a lot of it right now is spamming the undercurrent, tbh, but I made the top posters list without posting in the undercurrent at all.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:00:33 )

@Wildfire: Oh yeah i forgot about the undercurrent. I never go in there, idk why. I keep forgetting it exists lol.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:01:09 )
@sunny: indeed, the asexual pride colors are black, white, gray and purple ;w; there's a lot of 'em though so i don't blame you! each sexuality has their own flag

@totalanimefan: yeahhh they're open to outdoor dining here too but i would never in a million years, idk how sitting outside right next to somebody is somehow safer than sitting inside!? it seems more unsafe because the wind can blow particles around more but idk, i'm definitely not an expert

@wildfire: for sure :vanora_upsidedown: at least it's given me some time to clean up and get some art done...? though i admit i'm wasting a ton of time too
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:02:33 )
@Addy: The lock-down is completely zapping my creativity, which thoroughly sucks!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:04:15 )

@sunny: Yes England is very rainy normal. Here is hasn't rained since early May.
@Wildfire: Wow you didn't post in the undercurrent all week? Go you.
@Addy: OMG. Southern CA just closed all bars and indoor dining. I'm in the north were that never reopened.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:06:00 )

@Addy: Yep, there sure are a lot lol.

@Totalanimefan: Wow :O I bet that takes some getting used to. What will the climate be like when you move to DC? Or have we already had this conversation? (I feel like we have lol)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:06:00 )
@Totalanimefan: no - this week I definitely posted in the undercurrent! I meant when I initially made it to the top posters board.

Gotta convince somebody to help me walk the dogs. Then I need to walk the dogs. I'll BBSish.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:10:49 )
@sunny: there are lots of items I still want, and I think I’d do better making avatars if I had them.
I’m missing too many things!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:12:50 )

@sunny: Nah, it's cool. The climate is for sure more humid than CA, but I like humid so that's good. (I'm going to use F, sorry) The summers are normally between 75 - 88 with heat waves being above 90F. Those days are getting more common though because of climate change. They have 4 seasons, and the winters can be cold but rarely get below freezing. They are normally right around there. There is normally some snow. This past winter they didn't even get an inch of snow, but in like 2010 it snowed multiple feet during the whole winter. I think average for the winter season is a foot and a half? But I heard that the winters don't tend to be as cloudy as England or other places in the US more north than DC. So that's good for me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:13:20 )

@Wildfire: Oh I see, I see. I was thinking damn how did you get to 4k posts without that. XD
@Lina: Hey there. ^^ How are you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:14:08 )
@Totalanimefan: hey!
I’m good. I’m at work but it isn’t too bad right now.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:15:20 )

@Lina: I feel that! I hope we get a dream avatar maker soon....:)

@Totalanimefan: That sounds ideal tbh. I like places that are pretty moderate. It was like that in Italy, hot summers and autumn, and mild winter. Don't worry about using Fahrenheit, I can understand them perfectly :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.