Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:18:30 )
I'm glad you guys mentioned fireworks, actually - I'll have to get the dogs out and walked sooner rather than later to avoid the idiots around here setting them off and scaring my poor pups!! (which they'll probably do tonight (too) although tomorrow is the actual holiday)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:19:27 )

@Totalanimefan: oh of course! We are having a drought here too, but it isn't that bad so far.

@Wildfire: Like rats! I love rats, pet ones anyway. Unless there are other animals lurking in your cities? :O

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:19:44 )

@Wildfire: Haha true. I do like BBQ but it's been a while since I had that much meat XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:20:17 )
@sunny: I think that depends on the city. I've heard tales of coyote venturing in to the cities to scavenge but I've never seen it

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:20:52 )

I've had to leave a loud fan on for the animals at night so that they don't really hear it as much. I should also take the dog out a little earlier too.

@sunny: We had a whole month during out 'rainy' season that it didn't rain. It was pretty bad.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:21:04 )
@Totalanimefan: That too. I've been not-quite-vegetarian/vegan lately. The BBQ would probably kill me at this point

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:21:55 )
It rained here for a couple of hours this morning, so fireworks are probably a "go" in my area.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:23:38 )

@Wildfire: wow, they must be brave :O do they carry rabies or anything?

@Totalanimefan: oh wow, that's pretty bad. It actually rained today but we're still having a drought apparently... idk how that works though :/

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:24:00 )
@totalanimefan: i wish i could get some korean bbq but still isolating T_T

some local friends reaaally want to have a party tomorrow and i'm just like ........ are you serious right now

@wildfire: hello!

nothing wrong with doing nothing imo, i'm taking the day to chill and maybe play Sonic Adventure 2 with a friend.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:25:13 )
@sunny: there's probably a chance of that - like with a lot of animals - but I'd guess it would be pretty slim unless there's an outbreak in the area.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:26:38 )
@Addy: No, nothing wrong with doing nothing, except that I've been doing a whole lot of nothing for the last six months and it's getting pretty boring at this point

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:26:50 )

@Wildfire: That's comforting at least. I'd like to visit Florida mainly because of the Universal Resort theme park :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:27:45 )

@Addy: hihi your avatar is awsome yet again

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:29:10 )
@sunny: Yes, that's a fun park. The last time we were there the Harry Potter part had recently opened up. The Disney parks are in that area of the state too, and Busch Gardens is about an hour or so away, driving. Beaches are about 2 hours driving either east (Atlantic) or west (Gulf of Mexico)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:32:08 )

@sunny: It's because the amount of rain that you got today wasn't enough to undo the amount of rain that you haven't had lately. It can still rain during droughts but it's not enough.
@Wildfire: Yeah do you ever not have meat for a long time and then you have too much meat and there is just a long of regret the rest of the night? XD
@Addy: I'm not going into the restaurant. The places near here have to go menus you can do. I guess it's already cooked for you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:41:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes. I'm not a huge meat-eater anyway - just enough to keep going, and only because I feel better when there's a little meat in my diet (versus being vegan or vegetarian). Too much meat isn't the best for me either. Meat + sauces and weird spices are really not a good thing for me
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:50:40 )
@wildfire: ohh yeah that's fair haha

i definitely feel you there.. ;w;

@sunny: awwwh thank you!! it's my pride avatar but i waited so long to make it i'm gonna stick with it a bit longer. yours are always so cute too!!

@totalanimefan: oh yeah if i go it's takeout only. i probably won't sit down in a restaurant again until next year, if ever
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:50:54 )
@sunny: sometimes it’s hard to finish an avatar because I just don’t know what is missing.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:51:44 )

@Wildfire: It sounds like an awesome place to visit tbh. So much stuff to do!

@Totalanimefan: Oh I see. I didn't think of it like that. IT makes sense.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:52:20 )

@Wildfire: I don't really like eating a lot of meat either anymore. Growing up my parents were one of those people were if it didn't have meat it wasn't a meal. I'm pretty proud of how much I have reduced my meat consumption.
@Addy: Resturants aren't open for the sit down experience unless it's outside. If I order food I just get it as takeout right now. I don't even know when it would be a good idea to sit inside a restaurant again.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.