Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:43:40 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL... yeah, thanks. Spamming the undercurrent has become a kind of stress release, I think. And with nearly 4,000 posts this week, it helps the post count :)

Thanks. It seemed appropriate (the av)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:49:16 )

@Lina: sometimes it takes a while for the inspiration to come!

@Totalanimefan: lol i just realised how funny your avatar is! How are you doing today?

@Wildfire: people really feed the alligators? Whyyyyy? :O

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:52:48 )
@sunny: Yeah, sometimes... because they're stupid?? I have no clue why somebody would even think to do that!! They usually end up paying for it in the end...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:53:59 )

@Wildfire: I bet :O that's just asking for trouble tbh. I'm glad we don't have any large animals wandering about in the wilderness. Sometimes there are badgers, which can be aggressive, but that's about it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:55:35 )

@Wildfire: I feel like it's a stress release too. I thought that I was the only one XD
Wow 4k this week, you are on fire!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:56:17 )

@sunny: lol I'm glad you noticed XD I'm good. Tomorrow is a holiday in the US, so my husband and I have the day off.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 20:57:56 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah, 4th July. Are you doing anything to celebrate?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:00:13 )
@sunny: Yes, here we have the gators, of course, but we have other large-ish animals as well in my immediate area: coyote, wild boar, deer, maybe a bobcat.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:02:07 )

@Wildfire: omg :O I would be so scared if I lived there. Do you see them often?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:02:09 )
@Totalanimefan: nope, not you. It's a brainless activity that kinda lets the mind wander while still being semi-focused. It's almost a meditation sometimes.

@sunny: I can't speak for Total, but a good bit of the US is locked down, still, because of the stupid virus. There's very little TO do, even if we wanted to get out. It is, quite honestly, making me a little loopy lately...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:04:55 )
@sunny: No. The alligators are in every pond (or it's better to think that way, anyway), and we see a fair amount of deer in my area, and occasionally see or hear coyote nearby. Otherwise, the other animals tend to stay to themselves unless you're hiking through a large park or are in a truly rural area and happen to stumble across them. And like most animals, they usually run from humans, as long as you don't antagonize them or do something stupid.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:11:38 )

@sunny: Normally I would but with Corona I'm not really in the mood, and we have a very severe drought right now. So there are no fireworks displays and it's illegal to do it yourself. It's too easy to start a fire. Maybe I'll get some bbq food tomorrow.
@Wildfire: Yeah I feel totally the same about it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:12:20 )

@Sunny: I'm also from FL. As long as you don't swim or go into a lake or river in Florida you should be ok. Also don't let your dogs near the water. Gators sometimes go for them.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:12:31 )
BBQ is the best part of the 4th imo!! good food and sharing with friends
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:14:39 )

@Addy: BBQ is the best part, but I live in CA so the best BBQ I can get is Asian, not American. lol I'll probably get Japanese BBQ.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:14:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Nice to know I'm not the only one, but ...

@Addy: Hi.

We won't be doing anything for Independence Day. Not even BBQ.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:15:16 )

@Wildfire: I thought about not getting BBQ, but I guess I should celebrate somehow XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:16:08 )

@Wildfire: I guess that's true of any area. In the cities, there is less wildlife to worry about. It's sad in a way... :(

@Totalanimefan: it's illegal to set fireworks off? :O I'm sorry you guys don't get to have your usual celebration.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:16:54 )

@sunny: Yeah in my county it is right now because of the drought. It's ok. We still get time off work.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 21:17:20 )
@Totalanimefan: It seems kinda ironic to me at this point. Concerning BBQ... eh... I don't even like it, so...

@sunny: True. Cities tend to have their own wildlife.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.