Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Returning from a long Hiatus.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:13:34 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hey guys. I'm not sure how many of you will remember me... if any at all but... I'm back.

And I wanted to apologize for my super long hiatus. I lost one of my precious furbabies back in November and it's honestly taken a huge toll on me. There's such a huge void in my life that the internet in general just hasn't been able to fill.

I'm slowly starting to be able to handle a somewhat normal routine but it's really hard.

Anyway, what's up with you guys and what's new with Voltra? (I really don't feel like reading the news entries.)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:22:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lithinel: I’m sorry for the loss of your fur baby, and I get needing some time to grieve and get your emotions settled again. It’s good to have you back though.
I think you just missed the winter solstice event and maybe the new winter rigs/Dec crates.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:24:58 )
@tsundererra: Thank you so much. It's been really hard on me. But I'm hanging in there. Or at least trying to.

I'm guessing the fox, dress and background on your avi are all new items? You look super cute and I'm curious to know what they are.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:31:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lithinel: I’m sure it is really hard. Pets are family, and it hurts whenever they pass before us. What kind of furbaby did you have and what was their name?

Ah, thank you! :D So the fox was the super rare from the November/December crates, and it’s called Fall Harvest. The pigtails (Gemini), background (Astrologer), and floating ball (Astrologer) are all new rig items. And the bangs of my hair is one of the current crate items called perennial flower (I think). The other crate item has cute hair too, and that one is called berry citrus.
The winter solstice event items were also pretty cute, but it was a little difficult to accrue event currency. x__x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:38:16 )
@tsundererra: She was one of my cats (a Calico) and her name was Carmellow. She's been a part of my life for over 15 years.

I have 3 other cats, but she was the first one who was truly mine. Had I been able to move out of my parents and actually start my own life (that's a whole different story) she would have came with me.

You're welcome! And oh! Thank you so much for letting me know.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:44:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lithinel: Omg, she looked so sweet. That face and eyes are just so beautiful. ):
But it sounds like she lived a full life, and was dearly loved by you. 15 years is like half my life, so I can understand why this hit you so hard.
Would you like to get another cat eventually?

It’s no problem. You should take a look at the items, and if you like any of them, I can send you some freebies if I’ve got extras of them. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 00:55:06 )
@tsundererra: Thank you. She was a real sweetheart and I miss her every single day. I've had her since I was 7 so we practically grew up together.

I would defintely love to get another cat someday, especially since my babies are getting older and I just can't imagine life without at least one cat. But I'm not emotionally ready quite yet. Plus, part of me worries that I'm betraying her by doing so. :/

And oh my gosh! That is so super kind of you! Thank you so much.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 01:08:31 )
@tsundererra: I really do love the Astrologer item! As well as the Aquarius, Virgo RIG items. They're all so beautiful.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 02:06:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lithinel: She was a big part of your life, but things will get easier as time passes. It took me years before I got another bird after my first bird passed away, but you might feel differently muuuch muuuuuch later. Plus, I’m sure Carmellow knows you won’t be replacing her, but getting a new brother or sister.

I have extras of the astrologer and Aquarius I can send you, give me a moment. ^^ Gonna drop a Pisces too because the background in that one is also pretty, and I have a bunch so why not. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 02:15:01 )
@lithinel: Welcome back over there.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 03:47:18 )
@lithinel: Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. I know that it's really hard.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 06:11:13 )

hi and welcome back!

and rip to your fur baby. That is so sad to hear.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 07:43:28 )

@Lithinel: hey welcome back. I’m sorry life hasn’t been kind to you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 15:43:31 )
@tsundererra: Thank you so much for both your kind words and the freebies. Both are very much appreciated.

@lupaprinceromulus: Thank You All
@mousy: For the
@inatlaka: Welcome Back
@totalanimefan: And kind words!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 15:46:34 )
@Lithinel: I remember you! Welcome back!

My condolences on your sweet baby. ;___;
She looks like she was the sweetest bub. </3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 15:48:27 )

@Lithinel: Welcome back and of course we wouldn't forget you :D
Sorry to hear about your furbaby. It is always hard to lose a pet you really love.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 19:51:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lithinel: I’m happy to help~ ^^ And I hope you come back more from time to time, though I understand if you can’t. Grieving is a long process, and everyone does it their own way.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 22:50:25 )
@kozi: Thank you so much. And she was a real sweetheart. A bit shy, but super sweet too.

@vengeance: Thanks Veng!

And I'm actually surprised that so many of you remember me. I didn't think I was that memorable.

@tsundererra: Thanks so much. On both accounts. I want to try and be more active again, but well...we'll see I guess.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 23:13:41 )

@Lithinel: Everyone is memorable in some sort of way.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 23:58:21 )
@vengeance: Aww, thanks Veng!

Your outfit is super cute by the way, may I know what item(s) the Earmuffs, background, and snowboard are from?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.