Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Vivienne's Memory

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:02:43 )

As cookies baked and soup bubbled on the stove, Vivi absentmindedly played with one of the cookie cutters she had laid out. Outside it was snowing, and kids were running around, throwing snowballs at each other and generally having a wonderful time. It brought her back to one of her happiest memories she had as a kid; playing tag with her family in the snow. It was just pure joy running around chasing each other and she remembered it being one of the happiest nights of Solstice they spent together as a family.

Happy screams and shouts could be heard all over the village where Vivi and her family lived. Kids of all ages were outside playing in the snow. Her family was no exception. One of their favorite games to play, especially during Solstice, was tag! Instead of playing tag normally where you touched the other person to tag them, they played with snowballs! To tag someone, you had to make sure you hit them with a snowball. If you didn't, it didn't count!

Vivi loved this because by the end they usually had forgotten all about actually playing tag and just had a mini snowball fight. They would all end the night covered in snow and soaking. When they finished up for the night, they went back inside and made hot chocolate and warmed up by the fire, fighting to see who could stay up the longest. Big surprise, Vivi never won.

Vivi jumped back to the present and started smiling mischievously. She headed towards the living room where Vanora was decorating their the Solstice tree. "Hey Vanooooora?" She asked in a sweet, sing-song voice. Vanora looked up from what she was doing, which was trying to untangle garland and it was not going her way. "Uhh... yeah?" Vanora replied nervously, wary of the
tone in which Vivi asked that question.

Vivi chuckled and blushed. "Do you wanna... maybe... go play tag?" Vanora stared at her for a moment and then laughed. "Oh is that all? Yeah of course we can go play tag." Little did Vanora know she was about to be bombarded by snowballs, not being aware of how Vivi played tag.

As soon as they got outside and found a good area to play in, Vivi gathered together a big clump of soft snow and lifted it above her head. Vanora turned around just in time to see Vivi hurling the giant snowball at her, whopping her square in the face. She was stunned for a whole moment while she tried to process what just happened. Vivi covered her mouth, trying to contain the laughter. "Tag... you're it!"

Vanora was bewildered but amused at how cute Vivi was, acting so mischievous. "Oh that's how you want to play it, huh? Well get ready!" Vanora had started gathering her own clump of cold, wet snow and Vivi's eyes widened. She turned to run away from the snow monster that was her girlfriend and squealed with delight at the excitement of playing this nostalgic game. They played for hours into the night, not even realizing it had gotten dark. They didn't care, however, just happy to be together and enjoying their first Solstice together.

art by Qtepaon

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:04:02 )
Summary
Vivienne is reminded of her family game and how they used to play tag by throwing snowballs.

Today's Game... BOARDGAME!
Open the Boardgame in a new tab. You will need to click on the rolling pit link.
Use a 2 sided dice to roll and play the board game.
Once you reach the finish line, post an image over here!

You'll have 24 hours to try the game, before the thread is locked and the next thread starts.

Prize
Everyone who attempts to solve at least one of the puzzles will receive the EI Vivienne's Memories
Additional copies can be bought in Joyful Jamboree.

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:04:31 )

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:18:19 )

Awesome thanks.

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:20:15 )

β˜…~~Questing~~β˜…

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:27:29 )
TSUN β˜… TSUN β˜… TSUN (β‰–οΈΏβ‰–βœΏ)

This story was super cute. And omg, even though it took me a minute to get the game mechanics, it was unique and fun.

(✿ β™‘β€Ώβ™‘) DERE β˜… DERE β˜… DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 07:03:27 )

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 07:05:39 )

Made it ~ ^ O^/

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 10:51:18 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

Morning everyone 'waves'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 11:03:54 )
thought i had it but nevermind haha

EDIT: oh wait do we have to roll in the other thread for our dice rolls?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 11:13:36 )
Okay now I won haha

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 13:49:16 )
─ β”€β”€β”€β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ─

─ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”œβ”€β”€ ─
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 14:24:40 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 16:16:19 )
sdfghj didnt notic I was on my mule. ^^;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 16:17:44 )
Hope this screenshot is enough as I dotn want to fill my dropbox furthr by screeshots ^^;

There we go 8'D

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 16:33:00 )
That was funny.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 16:37:51 )

A winnar is me.

I screwed up with my understanding on How Stuff Works so I included a timestamp from my computer/confuser on this one.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 17:08:10 )
Okay it took me a good second to figure out the mechanics of the game but the memory was pretty cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 17:31:54 )

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 18:36:04 )

I have survived

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.