Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 04:20:52 )
You can die anytime...

"Look... I know how you might feel." She said to Amalia softly,"I grew up the daughter of a simple maid...Until last year, I myself was a simple maid." She spoke quietly, so only Amalia could hear her, letting her go gently"Troy is not a bad guy. He really isn't. I think he's just flustered, as I don't think he ever expected anyone to care for him like that... Lyle was the same way..." She really wished Amalia wouldn't go,"You remind me of a young girl I was friends with as a child." She said with a sigh,"But she had to move with her aunt when I was about seven years old..." She looked at her sadly,"If you feel you must leave, at least wait until some of the wind dies down." She said,"It could be really dangerous and I want you to be able to get back safely. Your aunt wouldn't want you to get stuck out in that cold mess."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 20:53:49 )
Amalia looked at Aria, a troubled look on her face as she listened to what she had to say. It was as if she was really debating on what to do. She glanced at Troy who nervously looked away. Instead focusing on an art piece on the wall. Amalia exhaled softly, leaning back against the door. Her eyes widened and she gasped, clasping her hands together. "Oh my goodness, you're not little Mopsy are you? Yes, I think I remember you, oh my goodness how you've grown, still a pretty little thing though." Amalia smiled and hugged her friend. She always called her Mopsy, a nickname given to her because she was always cleaning. Letting Aria go, Amalia sighed and rubbed her hands together. "I suppose you're right. I guess we should talk, we have a lot of catching up to do and it's clear I'm only wasting my time trying to talk to someone who I thought was a good person. Come along now." Amalia gently pulled at her friend's arm, wanting to be anywhere but here.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 22:50:09 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled and hugged her back tightly,"I can't believe your really her" She said,"I've missed you so much..." She glanced over at Troy before nodding and going along with Amalia,"Yes we have a lot to talk about, it's been so long." As she left with Amalia, she gently patted Troy's back, meaning she was going to do what she could to make Amalia feel better. She kissed Lyle's cheek as they passed him, hoping he would talk to Troy as well while she spoke with Amalia. She smiled at her friend,"I knew you had moved, but I never knew where. No one could tell me." She said softly,"I had wanted to keep in touch with you but I had no way of finding out where you went."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 03:09:29 )
Troy sighed softly. He had messed up, he was sure that he had. He hadn't meant to offend her though. Troy watched the two girls leave and went to join Lyle who looked pretty bored just sitting there. Lyle blushed at the kiss and waved Troy over. "Come, sit." He ordered and made room on the couch for the other. "You seem troubled. Something happen between you and Amalia?" He asked, honestly curious. He took another drink of his coffee and waited for Troy to explain. Troy nodded. "She wanted to leave, I told her she shouldn't. But before all of that, I mentioned that what she had done was foolish and that she shouldn't ever do that again. I suppose I should have chosen my words more carefully. I probably broke the poor girl's heart." Troy explained, his voice hushed.

Amalia shrugged, "My auntie didn't want to tell anyone. I don't know why. I guess she just wanted to start on a clean slate." Amalia explained softly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 03:21:58 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded, walking with her,"I see. I can understand that." She said to her. As they walked, she looked over at her,"Well after you left, I started working for Lyle. I've worked for him until about... a little over a year ago." She realized her life had been different for over a year now, different from the way it use to be. She told Amalia about how she and Lyle came to be engaged and how Troy had been there to help them when they were having a hard time understanding each other,"Thanks to Troy, Lyle and I have managed to learn how to get along better with eachother as a couple when we only knew how to before as friends." She said to her,"I don't know what you and Troy talked about, but you have to know he only worried about your safety. I'm sure he still is." She turned to face her,"Just...give the guy a chance. As a royal he's suppose to act the way he was, but I can tell that there is something there. I know he cares, but I don't think he knows how to express it since it is about him himself and another person. He's helped Lyle and I so much, I don't think he ever thought anyone would care about him like that."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 04:59:06 )
Amalia shook her head, giving Aria a sad smile. "Mopsy, you're one of the lucky ones. Your life story is one many girls are going to dream about you know but for many of us, that's all it will be. I know Troy is a good person. Well, he was when I first met him. A young prince, charming, with a very loving personality. Not once did he behave as a snob or think himself better than the others. We spoke a few times and I thought we were friends. I was a fool to think so. He's the prince and I'm just the daughter of a deceased middle class family who lives with her aunt. I'm just a simple delivery girl. He deserves better Mopsy. Someone of his own class. Not a foolish child." Amalia replied softly, her hands playing with the hem of her sleeves. "I would have no trouble giving him a chance, you know that. But what if he doesn't want to give me a chance?"

"Probably." Lyle started. "Do what you tell me to do. Remember how I always tended to ruin everything? And you would always tell me that I had to stop thinking about my title? To set it to the side and be just a regular person?" Lyle started. "Ever think about doing that yourself?" He suggested. Troy let that sink in, Lyle was right. Yes they were princes but sometimes it was best to handle things are regular commoners. With no title over their heads. "I see what you're getting at Lyle. I'm afraid I don't know how to fix the situation though." He admitted, running a hand through his golden hair, clearly flustered. "Just apologize. Don't worry, Aria is probably working her magic on Amalia right now. She has such a way with words." Lyle smiled fondly speaking about Aria. He truly loved her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 10:44:47 )
You can die anytime...

Aria took her hands,"Title doesn't matter." She said to her gently,"I use to tell myself those same words every day. That Lyle deserved better, that he deserved a noble girl instead of a simple maid like me. But you know what? In the end, he chose me. Me. Not anyone else. Sometimes you have to believe you deserve this too. And if I remember correctly, you were always such a hard worker. You deserve it too. Just give Troy another chance. I'm sure he'll apologize for his words and want to make it up to you. " Aria smiled at her,"He was only worrying about your health and safety. He didnt want you to go out there and get sick. Or worse." She hugged her friend gently,"If you ever need to speak to someone, you can always come to me."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 00:55:20 )
Just apologize. It was a simple solution to the problem. One he never thought he'd be in. "Go, go apologize now. Or are you really just going to sit here and let it stay this way?" Lyle asked, drinking more coffee. "You're going to let her walk away?" He asked. Troy looked at Lyle with a confused look on his face. "W-well...no." He said, standing up and running a hand through his hair. "You're right, I need to talk to her. I just hope she allows me to explain myself." He said and smiled at Lyle, "Thank-you for talking some sense into me." He said. Lyle laughed softly. "Go on now." Lyle told Troy who left to find Amalia and Aria. When he found them, he saw they were hugging and cleared his throat to get their attention. "Apologies, I hope I'm not interrupting anything." He told them.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 02:12:03 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked up as Troy found them,"Not at all." She said with a smile,"Just sharing some memories with an old friend." She said, looking at Amalia with a smile,"I still can't believe we've found each other again at last." She smiled. She looked over at Troy,"Is all alright?" She asked him.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 02:26:54 )
Troy shook his head, "I need to have a word with Miss Amalia if you don't mind." He said seriously. "I believe Lyle will be happy to be in your company again." He added softly and gave Aria a polite smile. Amalia looked at Troy then at Aria and nodded. "It's okay you can go. I'll be fine." She said quietly. She wasn't afraid of Troy, just nervous around him. She wondered what it was he needed to talk to her about, was she in trouble?

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 19:52:44 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded. She gently patted Amalia's back and went back to rejoin Lyle. She smiled and sat next to him, kissing his cheek,"Hello there." She said, hugging him gently,"I hope Troy will be able to make up with her..."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 20:05:32 )
Lyle was now bending his leg and wincing all the while. It hurt but he didn't want to just sit here all day with ice on his knee. So he had removed the ice from his knee and was now bending it in hopes that it was healed. A now empty cup of what was coffee in his hand. "Hello." he said and listened. He smiled slightly. "Yes, would be nice. What if they don't?" He asked her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 21:13:21 )
You can die anytime...

Aria shook her head,"I don't know. But I really hope they can..." She said. She looked over at him,"At least you can move your knee a little bit." She smiled,"That's wonderful." She kissed his cheek gently

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 21:28:06 )
Lyle laughed, "Well I was growing tired of just sitting around all day and the ice was starting to burn my knee." He then looked at her and decided to be serious again even though he knew it was probably going to upset her. "I hope you know that you can't expect them to get along if they don't want to. We both talked to them, now we must stay out of it." He instructed quietly. Lyle really wanted to play the piano but he didn't even know where the piano was here in Troy's house. "Now then, why don't you draw something? You're really good at it, much better than me."

"I apologize for making you cry and for making it seem that I was scolding you for what you did." Troy started. "I know why you did all this. Why you trudged through a storm to bring me food and well..I'm flattered. No one has ever shown such interest in me and if they did, they weren't as open about it as you." He explained, giving Amalia a polite smile. Amalia frowned but nodded. "It isn't your fault. I know what I did was stupid but worry not, I'll be leaving once the storm clears out a bit. I am sure my aunt has plenty of work for me to do your highness."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 17:42:54 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded,"I know." She said, looking over where the two were talking. She hoped they would be able to make up somehow,"I just hope they can make up." She looked over at Lyle,"Draw something?" she blinked,"I hope I brought my sketching things." She smiled,"I'll go and check. Be right back." She kissed his cheek gently and got up, going to check her room to see if she had brought them. After searching for a few moments, she smiled, grabbing her sketchbook, pencils and colored pencils that she had brought with her, as well as her large eraser in case she had messed up on a sketch. She then went back to the parlor and sat down next to Lyle again, smiling,"So what would you like me to draw?" She asked, wondering if he wanted a picture of anything in particular.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/24 02:53:08 )
"They'll make up, but I don't think that will mean they'll get along so to speak." Lyle nodded and watched her leave then turned his attention to his knee. He was sure it still looked pretty bad but he never bothered to check. At least now he could probably walk. Maybe. Aria returned quickly and when asked what he wanted her to draw, he chuckled. "It was just a suggestion. You don't have to if you don't want to. If you'd rather read then that's fine too." He answered her honestly.

It didn't seem like talking to her would fix anything. With a quiet sigh he thought it would be best to leave her alone. "Yes well I wouldn't want your aunt to worry. Have a safe trip back home miss Amalia. It was nice meeting you. If you'll excuse me, I have work to do." Troy bowed and made his way towards his study. On the desk were plenty of papers and even though he wanted to spend time with his friends, he couldn't bare to see Amalia again. She clearly didn't want to be here and he wished the storm would clear so she could just leave.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/28 22:15:13 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded at his words, wishing things could have worked out better for them. But what could she do? She looked over at Lyle and smiled,"I actually have an idea on what I want to draw." She said, setting in beside him and starting to draw. She worked on a sketch of the two of them ice skating. Of course she made it look like they were having fun, even though she knew Lyle was probably a little scared still. She wanted to remember the fun they had while skating and hoped maybe in time they would be able to try it again sometime.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 22:58:27 )
You can die anytime...

___Discontinued Due To Partner's Lack Of Interest___

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.