Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 14:25:06 )
You can die anytime...

"I'll be alroght." Aria murmured gently,"I just strained my eyes a little since we read a lot today. A little rest should fix things." She kissed his cheek'"We should probably get more I've for your knee now that I think about it. That ice probably melted by now."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 19:15:06 )
Lyle laughed softly when she had mentioned the ice. It was true, it had melted he had just been too lazy to mention it to here. "Some more ice would be greatly appreciated. Granted I can't feel my knee but I believe that's normal." He said to her.

He had? But there were so many! It seemed impossible to read them all. "You must be a f-fast reader." Amalia commented softly. Her eyes scanned the various book titles. Some were familiar to her but the majority were unknown to here. She coudln't believe Troy was even giving her the time of day honestly. She thought he'd be busy. "You...you don't have to do this your highness. I understand you're a very busy man and I don't want to keep you from your duties." She said, her voice quiet. Troy sighed softly, "Yes, well you're a guest at the moment. It would be rude of me not to pay attention to you. Besides, you practically risked your health just to deliver me some goods. The least I could do is give you my attention for as long as you are here."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:00:01 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek. She gently took the ice pack and got up,"Is there anything else you would like while I am up?" She asked him gently,"If you would like more coffee I could go and make some."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 05:07:50 )
Coffee, that sounded wonderful. Reading always did make him sleepy, that's why they always did that before bed. "Just you, that's all I need. But coffee would be an added bonus." He said with a smile. Lyle reached out to take her hand then kissed her knuckles softly before letting her go.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 11:53:08 )
You can die anytime...

She smiled and kissed his forehead,"I'll be back shortly." She said gently. She left him to rest in the parlor room as she headed down the hall to the kitchen. After making sure it was still okay, she went ahead and made some more coffee the way Lyle liked it. After it was finished, she got him a fresh ice pack and returned to the parlor room. "Back." She said with a smile,"Brave yourself for the ice again." She gently rested it on his knee again, letting him adjust before giving him his coffee.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 20:43:59 )
Lyle looked at Aria when she returned and winced when the ice was placed on his knee again. "Is it supposed to burn at first?" he asked and kissed her cheek, thanking her for both the ice and the coffee. Taking a small sip, he smiled, it was just the way he liked it. She was the only person he trusted to get his coffee right. "How do you think the others are doing?" He asked, getting comfortable.

Amalia blushed softly and smoothed out her dress. "Well thank-you, I appreciate it." She said and was silent for a moment before looking at him. "Forgive me if I'm crossing any lines but...you don't remember me do you?" She asked with a sad smile. The question caught Troy off guard. "Remember you?" He repeated and looked at her face. He knew her name but no, he didn't have an answer right away. "I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. I guess my age is starting to be apparent." Troy replied. Amalia laughed and shook her head. "Oh my goodness, you are not much older than I am!" She noted. Troy smirked and shrugged. "Guess." He said, looking at the various books around them.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 21:02:48 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded,"It does when bruised." She said,"The burning should stop soon." She smiled and leaned against him carefully,"I hope they are getting along okay. Amalia seems kind of familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on it." She rubbed her face, wishing she could remember why the girl was familiar to her.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 22:34:55 )
Aria was right, the burning stopped after a while. It was then that Lyle could fully relax beside her. "I hope so too. Well, Troy is a polite man, I'm sure he wouldn't have trouble getting along with someone." He said. "Hmm?" Lyle looked at Aria and tilted his head to the side. "Does she? Perhaps she was a childhood friend? Maybe she was the one who moved away?"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 22:46:58 )
You can die anytime...

Aria's eyes widened,"She could be." She looked excited for a moment but the excitement faded,"She probably wouldn't remember me." She said softly,"It has been such a long time. And I could be wrong, it might not be her at all. And I don't want to get my hopes up or make myself look like a fool if I happen to be wrong..."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 22:55:49 )
"Well you'll never know if you don't ask. And there is nothing wrong with being wrong about something. It happens to a lot of people. All you do then is apologize and go about your day. It's really simple." Lyle said with a smile. Maybe it was her, but there was only one way to find out and if Aria wasn't going to ask, he would. She would be so happy if it was her friend and that would make him pretty happy as well.

Amalia was silent as she looked at Troy and quickly looked away, nervous. "I would say you're in your twenties. Older than me for sure, but not even thirty yet." She said, hopefully she was right and hadn't offended him. Troy was impressed. "Twenty-six." He answered calmly. He was almost thirty, he felt old just thinking about it even though he clearly wasn't. "Ah, two years older than I." Amelia commented, a smile on her face. "Well..we used to talk when we were younger. But I'll admit we never really talked much for obvious reasons." She explained. "Such as?" Troy asked.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 15:32:55 )
You can die anytime...

Aria knew he was right. But she wasn't going to ask. She wasn't even sure how to bring it up without it sounding really weird. She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes, just happy to be spending time with him. She wondered if Troy and Amalia were having a good time talking together. She knew Amalia took a big risk coming over in the snowstorm like she had. It could have been really dangerous. She could have gotten sick, lost, hypothermia, anything really. She was glad she got there safely, even if she was a little cold. But with the massive storm, that was more than understandable.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 22:01:49 )
Lyle smirked, "You're not going to ask her are you?" He asked. He had closed his eyes to rest here with her. He wasn't going to take a nap or anything, just relax with her. Lyle raised the cup of coffee to his lips and took a nice sip of the hot beverage. Coffee was his favorite scent to smell in the mornings. It just made waking up much easier.

Amelia looked back at Troy and smiled softly then looked at the books. "Well...for one thing, you're royalty. I am not. And...well I've always been busy helping my aunt in her bakery and I'm sure you've been very busy with work here as well." She explained. It was true, Troy was a busy man. That was good though, he liked getting things done and he liked getting them done right. "Well, we have plenty of time to talk now. I'm sure we had plenty of lovely conversations. You seem like a very interesting young lady. Very smart too, despite your actions today." Troy said, meaning the fact that she had walked through a blizzard to get here.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 12:54:05 )
You can die anytime...

"No." Aria said quietly,"Maybe I will another time. I dont want to make her feel anxious by asking all these questions about her childhood." She also didnt want to look like a fool. But she wouldn't say that out loud. She smiled and kissed his cheek after he slipped his coffee.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 17:49:28 )
Her answer made Lyle laugh softly. "I understand, but you do know that now I'm very curious to find out just who this Amalia girl is. Clearly she likes Troy more than I thought if she risked her health doing what she just did. Why is it you girls do foolish things to see the person you really like?" Lyle asked Aria, kissing the side of her head lightly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 17:58:25 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled,"Because that's what love does to people." She said gently,"I'd go through a blizzard to get to you if I had to. It's just one of those things you do if you love the person enough and they mean that much to you." She snuggled against him gently

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 01:40:40 )
Lyle smirked and shook his head. Girls were very complicated creatures. Complicated but absolutely breathtaking. Well, some of them anyway. He thought of Claudette and shuddered. She was one of the exceptions. "Aria please, I wouldn't want you catching a cold or dying just to see me. I'm not that impressive. I mean, I am but still." He chuckled. "I want to see what's going on, or to hear it anyway. The suspense is killing me." Lyle sipped his coffee and looked at Aria. "Aria, could you do me a favor?" He asked.

"You're never going to let me forget about this are you sir?" Amalia asked, crossing her arms across her chest. A little upset. "No I am not. Unless honestly forget about it which I doubt. I'm old, but I'm not that old either. I just hope you don't go doing this again. You scared your poor aunt and honestly..." Troy blushed and shook his head. "Well..j-just don't be so foolish again. I'm flattered though but you shouldn't risk your health just to see me." He said quietly. This sounded wrong, as if he didn't want her to visit him. Or that's the way Amalia had taken it anyway. She frowned and looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry." She whispered, not even looking at him now. "I should go. I made it here, I'm sure I can make it home."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 02:08:18 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled and hugged him gently,"Well you're worth it to me." She said gently,"You'll always be worth it to me." Aria looked over,"Maybe I should go find them...and make sure things are alright..." She said, looking a bit worried. She looked over at him when he spoke about a favor he wanted to ask her,"Oh? What is it?" She asked him, wondering what it could be he would ask her to do. She gently checked on his knee, making sure there was still ice in there. Still ice. That was good to know. She gently fixed the blanket so they were wrapped up again.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 03:20:18 )
Hearing what she said made him frown. "Well I don't want to be the reason you die." He muttered and carefully moved the ice from his knee and set it down on the blanket, he was tired of just sitting here. He needed to walk or else his legs would fall to sleep. "I was going to ask that you listen in on their conversation for me and report back but I guess you already will when you go check on them."

Troy's eyes widened as Amalia turned away and headed out the door. "Miss Amalia!" he called after her. "You can't just walk out! Are you crazy?" He asked but Amalia only gathered her coat and walked to the front door. "I'll be fine your highness. You don't need to worry about me bothering you again and I will be sure to stay away." She replied seriously, turning the doorknob. "You'll get sick!" He warned. It seemed Amalia didn't care, she was determined and Troy honestly wanted to drag her back up to her room and...and what? What would he do? There was nothing he could do.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 03:24:18 )
You can die anytime...

Aria had seen them leave,"I'll be right back..." She said. She quickly followed them and frowned,"Amalia...?" She said,"Where are you going?" She went over to her,"It's silly to try to struggle back with this snow storm still raging. You could get seriously ill. And if you did, what would your aunt do without your help?" She gently closed the door,"Come with me for a while." She said with a smile,"We can let the guys talk about guy things while we talk." She leaned closer and murmured,"Talking might make you feel better... I just wish to help you feel a bit better. But please...please don't leave yet..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 04:06:57 )
Lyle watched her leave and smirked. In his mind, he imagined Troy was flustered. He didn't even know how bad the situation really was. Troy looked at Aria when he heard her speak. "Aria...Miss Amalia wants to leave. I'm telling her it's a foolish idea but it seems she refuses to listen. I understand that I can't force her to stay and lord knows I'm not forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to. I just think leaving when there is a storm out there is not the wisest action to take." He explained to her. Amalia furrowed her brow, scowling at Troy. "You changed. You're not the same person I talked to as a younger child. I don't know what happened but you're not the same Troy I cared about. That much is clear." She said. Her expression softened when she looked at Aria. She shook her head. "I should not be here. Besides, my Aunt probably wants me home anyway and honestly, I don't feel comfortable in here. I was an idiot to even believe I would enjoy visiting him again." She muttered, pulling the coat tighter around her.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.