Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 03:57:32 )
You can die anytime...

Aria walked with them, smiling. Today had been wonderful and she felt this was something the family needed. She leaned over and hugged Lyle gently as they walked,"Today was so much fun." She said softly,cIm glad I got to spend it having fun with you two."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 04:07:38 )
Troy smiled having heard what Aria said. "Well I'm glad you both had fun." He said and opened the front door for them then stepped inside and moved so they could enter as well. He could hear the adults talking and laughing in the parlor room. It was nice to know that both families were getting along so well. Lyle looked at Aria then at Troy as they walked inside. Troy then closed the door behind them. "Troy, could you give me and Aria a few minutes. I sort of want to talk to her about something. It's a private matter." Lyle explained. Troy was surprised but smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'll be with the others, feel free to join us for drinks when you're ready." Troy said before excusing himself, leaving Lyle alone with Aria.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 04:13:26 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked really worried when Lyle asked Troy to leave them for a few moments. She wondered what she did wrong. She stood there quietly, waiting to hear what Lyle wanted to say, hoping she hadn't done something to upset him.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 04:47:44 )
Noting the worried look on her face, Lyle felt terrible. Was he really such a bad person that the thought of being alone with him frightened her? He pulled her into a hug and held her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Do I really frighten you by wanting to be alone with you?" He asked her quietly. He hadn't meant to scare her so much, "I'm sorry."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 05:23:05 )
You can die anytime...

Aria hugged him back gently, calming down at once. "No.. it's not that." She promised,cI was afraid I might have upset you somehow...Like being too lovely in front of Troy or something. I try not to, as I dont want you to feel embarrassed. But sometimes I just cant help myself from wanting to give you a quick hug or a kiss on the cheek." She kissed his cheek and smiled at him,"I'm not scared of being alone with you. I promise. I just didnt want to ruin today since it was so nice and I was worried I might have somehow. "

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 05:58:31 )
"You didn't ruin anything. I'm just...stubborn I suppose." Lyle started. He looked at her and gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry I worry you so much. I don't mean to. I am not opposed to your signs of affection, I just don't like the idea of people using that to tease me. It's...annoying. A-and even though I get embarrassed, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it." He explained quietly. Great, now he was nervous. What if he didn't say the right things or messed up somehow? "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me...and I hope you know that I love you very much even if I have a strange way of showing it. I..I know I don't shower you with affection as you'd like. I suppose it was due to the way I was raised. We are taught to respect those we love, we don't assault them with kisses like other people might." He muttered quietly, scratching the back of his head nervously.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:23:27 )
You can die anytime...

"I know you don't mean to." Aria smiled at him gently,"I love you very much, with all my heart. And even with some of your 'strange ways' of showing things, I wouldn't want you any other way. Then you wouldn't be the prince who stole my heart." She kissed his cheek and gave him a big hug.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:33:36 )
Lyle blushed hearing what she said. "I am aren't I?" He asked and chuckled softly. "T-there is a reason why I asked to be alone with you but...now I don't know if I should tell you now or wait until we get home." He admitted. Though half of him just wanted to do it now before he put it off any longer. She was in a good mood, so was he. It was the perfect chance.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:45:35 )
You can die anytime...

Aria kissed his cheek,"Its all up to you." She said gently,"I wont pry." This talk they were having made the day one hundred percent perfect, even with the little things happening, like Lyle's ice skating gear. This talk helped put her mind at ease, as she worried on the ride out here how things would be. She was thankful to see it seemed she worried for nothing,"Either way...just know I love you very much...more than words could ever really say."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:02:40 )
"Same here. No words will ever be able to express how much I love you or how I feel when I'm with you. Ecstatic doesn't even come close." Lyle kissed the back of her hands softly and sighed quietly. "Close your eyes please. I want to give you something but it needs to be a surprise." He said to her. Hopefully he was doing the right thing. She had waited enough.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:04:41 )
You can die anytime...

She smiled and nodded, closing her eyes as he requested. She couldn't help but wonder what it was. She couldn't wait to see what it was however. Whatever it was, she knew she would love it as it was something that came from him.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:17:12 )
When Aria had closed her eyes and he made sure sue wasn't peaking, he reached into his inner jacket pocket and pulled out a small royal blue velvet box. Inside was a real gold engagement ring with flowers hand carved into the band. There was a flower at the top which was encrusted in small diamonds with a large diamond as the center of the flower. Her name was carved onto the inside of the band, making it completely custom and one of a kind. It had cost a lot, but it was worth it. Aria deserved the best. He opened the box and stared at the ring for a while before getting down on one knee and presenting it to her. "Y-you can open your eyes now." He said nervously. "Y-you've been waiting very patiently and I'm sorry for making you wait but I just wanted it to be perfect because you d-deserve the best. I meant it when I said that I loved you. You've always been there for me through my good days and bad days. You've always been a great friend which turned into more. Something I wasn't expecting but don't regret either. I would be the happiest man if I could wake up next to you for the rest of my life. I know I'm not perfect, but I can promise you that I will always love you and protect you. Honor and respect you. That is...if you allow me to."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:24:13 )
You can die anytime...

When Aria opened her eyes and say Lyle with the ring, her eyes started to water with happy tears,"Oh Lyle..." She said softly,"Of course I would. I would for as long as you wanted me to." She leaned down and kissed him gently, trying to hold back her happy tears. It was official now...She would really become Lyle's wife. She would really become a princess. She couldn't have been happier than she was at that moment. At least for right now. She looked down st the ring,"Oh Lyle it's so beautiful. '' she said softly, looking at it. It was so beautifully elegant she almost felt she didnt deserve such a beautiful ring.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:38:25 )
She said yes! She actually said yes! A huge weight was lifted off his shoulders hearing her. Lyle stood and kissed her back softly then took the ring and slid it onto her ring finger. It was a perfect fit and looked stunning on her hand. "Perfect." He said quietly. His thumbs carefully wiped away her tears and he placed the velvet ring box back in his inner jacket pocket. "You really like it?" He asked and was glad that she did. "It's a one of a kind custom made ring, just for you. It took quite a while to make but I think it was worth the wait." Lyle explained, gently reaching out and tucking some hair behind her ear.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:47:16 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded,"I love it." She said, looking at the flowers on the band,"I couldn't ask for anything better. There never would be anything better..." she leaned over and hugged him gently,"I love you so much." She said softly, looking at him,"Should we rejoin the others?" She asked with a smile.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 07:53:26 )
"You're right, there will never be anything better." Lyle agreed with a chuckle. He hugged her back and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much too." He said. When asked if they should join the others, Lyle pouted a bit. "I don't want to. I'd rather just spend time with you. However, we can't be rude and we can always spend time together later. We can read together before bed if you'd like. Come now, we can't keep the others waiting." Lyle said, taking hold of Aria's hand and leading her towards the other room where they could hear the others talking.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 17:47:36 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled, holding his hand gently"I would like that." She said, kissing his cheek one more time before they had entered the room. She smiled when she saw the others and curtseyed for them,"Good evening everyone." She said with a smile, using her free hand to tuck some hair behind her ear.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 23:08:04 )
"Ah, there you both are. We were starting to worry you had gone to bed." Lyle's mother commented. "Sleep sounds great right now." Lyle muttered under his breath quiet enough not to be heard. "I just needed to speak to Aria about something, that's all. I apologize for keeping you all waiting." He explained and then Troy approached them with drinks. "Aria, I did not know if you were a fan of the occasional drink so I brought you some hot chocolate. But I can easily get you a drink if you would like one." Troy informed.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 23:50:45 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled and thanked him,"Thank you, hot chocolate sounds amazing right now." She gently took the drink from him, her engagement ring shining a little by the fire light. She took a sip and seemed over at Lyle, noticing he was sleepy,"Tired, Lyle?" She asked gently.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 01:48:10 )
Troy smiled at her and noticed the engagement ring. "That is a beautiful ring. I don't think I noticed it before." He noted. Lyle looked at Troy then at the adults who were looking at him. "You gave her the ring?" His father asked. Lyle blushed and cleared his throat then took a sip of his drink. It was an occasion that called for celebration but they could celebrate back home. Not here. "Oh congratulations you two, we're very happy for you." Troy's mother chimed happily, making Lyle looked down at his feet. "A little." He whispered to Aria. "I can stay up a little longer though." He added and turned to the adults. "T-thank-you." He thanked them. It had been long overdue, the engagement ring but Aria loved it and it looked stunning on her.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.