Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Boss Rimi

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 15:50:03 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded nad kissed his cheek before looking over at a servant who had been helping her with things in the library,"Could you please bring our lunch in here for us when it is ready?" She asked them politely,"If it's not too much trouble to do so?" The servant nodded and went to the kitchens to make sure it was so. She also asked another servant to bring in a blanket for them, When they handed it to her, she curled back up on the couch with Lyle and covered them with the blanket before starting to read again.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 00:15:05 )
Lunch was being prepared and served to the others while the butler walked up to Amalia's room and knocked before stepping inside. Amalia was sleeping soundly. It seemed she just needed some rest to calm her nerves. "Miss, wake up. I've brought you lunch." He told her, gently rousing her from her sleep. Amalia blinked and looked around before slowly sitting up in bed and accepting her lunch. While this was going on, Troy found it strange that Lyle and Aria had not arrived. When he asked a servant about this, he was informed of their current situation. Right, Lyle was hurt, it only made sense that he wouldn't want to move and when the butler returned to inform him about the girl, Troy figured he'd check in on her again. You know, just as an act of pure politeness. Lyle curled up under the blanket, following along with Aria as she read. He even requested another cup of coffee from a servant, hoping it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 02:31:12 )
You can die anytime...

It wasn't long before they had finished that book too. Aria smiled and set it to the side, kissing Lyle's head gently,"Did you like those stories?" She asked him gently,"I did. Some of them were really funny." She leaned against him gently and closed her eyes,"How is your knee feeling? Do you think you'll need more ice in a little while?" She wondered if the ice had melted by now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 03:57:52 )
Lyle smiled and nodded, because the truth was that he had enjoyed the stories very much. He was curled up comfortably against her when their lunch was brought to them along with his coffee. His coffee he didn't want now but accepted anyway. He had made sure to tell them how he liked it exactly and only hoped they had followed his instructions. "Thank-you." He told the servant who bowed and excused themselves. "It's fine. Just feels a little numb is all, but I am sure that's normal." Lyle answered her. The butler was in charge of taking care of Amalia in the meantime that the others ate lunch, he was instructed to make sure she was comfortable. The butler smiled at Troy. "Shall I order some of the finest jewelry for her as well sir? Or would you like to get her that yourself?" He asked before leaving back to check on Amalia who was nervously eating and staring out the blurry window. Troy blushed at what his butler said and quickly shook his head but before he could say anything the butler was gone.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 15:14:56 )
You can die anytime...

Aria kissed his cheek and smiled,"We can start a new book series after lunch if you'd like." She said as she helped him get settled so he could eat his lunch. Little tables were brought in for them. Aria thanked them all very much and started to eat,"Mmmmm this is really good." She smiled

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 03:17:51 )
Taking a sip of the coffee, it was good. Still, he preferred the coffee Aria made. Maybe he was just stubborn. Wait, yes, that was it. He was stubborn. He would drink this coffee only because it wasn't terrible and he didn't want to be rude. Also because he feared he'd fall to sleep if he didn't. "We could." He said quietly, taking a bite of the lunch happily. She was right, it really was good. Fit for royalty. "Isn't it strange that Troy hasn't checked in on us like he usually does?" Lyle commented with a smirk.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 14:01:32 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked over,"I hope all is okay." She said. She leaned over and kissed his cheek,"This has been really nice. We have to try to do this a day or two at home when possible. " she was really enjoying that she got to spend some time with him like this. She was thankful they could do this and no fights. She smiled at him,"I love you very much." She said quietly

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 04:17:13 )
"I'm sure he's fine. He seems to always know what to do. Besides, he's probably spending time helping his father with some work." Lyle suggested softly. He curled up against her and yawned softly, sipping his coffee and taking another few bites of the delicious lunch. When she said they should do this at home, he only nodded. If they had the time to, sure he'd be more than happy to do this and suddenly for a small moment, he missed his Piano. "I love you too." He said, drinking more coffee.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 04:58:31 )
You can die anytime...

Aria finished her lunch and curled up with him, closing her eyes. She was thankful for being able to spend time with him,"So what would you like to do now, sweetie?" She asked him gently,"We could just relax like we have been. I can grab another book to read." She was trying to think of what else they could do while sitting together like they were. Maybe Troy would join them later.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 05:23:28 )
Sweetie? Lyle knew it was normal to give each other pet names, especially now that they were officially engaged. It was just strange and would get some getting used to. As she spoke, Lyle finished his lunch and finally his coffee. He was no longer cold and soon enough he'd be wide awake. "How long do you think this storm will last?" He asked and wondered if the snow forts and snowmen would be destroyed once it was over.

Troy himself had eventually gone upstairs to check on Amalia. She was alone in her room now but she seemed okay. When she had seen him she had looked away and he only smiled. "I won't get close. I don't want to make you uncomfortable and I'm sorry you're stuck here. I know you would rather be with your family but the storm will be over...eventually." He informed quietly. "Are you doing alright? Feeling better?" He asked her from where he stood near the door.

Amalia only listened to Troy and smiled, "Yes, thank-you." She said quietly. Her hands fiddled with the hem of the blanket. "I'm sorry for getting so...flustered. I am not used to being in the house of royalty." She explained and quickly glanced in Troy's direction, her heart skipping a beat when she saw his smile. So charming. 'Prince Charming exists.' she thought to herself. "You don't have to worry about me, your highness. I'll wait here patiently. Please, don't let me keep you from what you must do." she told him.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 06:01:25 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked out the window,"It doesnt look like it will be anytime soon. It's still raging out there." She said, looking back at Lyle,"Good thing we didnt want to do anything outside today or else this snow storm would have ruined our plans." She snuggled against him gently and closed her eyes again. A nap sounded amazing honestly... but she knew she shouldn't.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 02:31:43 )
"Yes..I suppose you're right. But I'm sure you would prefer to be out there instead of in here although at least in here you won't catch a cold." Lyle replied honestly, rolling up his pajama pant leg under the blanket to check his bruised knee. It wasn't as bad as he thought but it was really badly bruised. "Well it could be worse." He said quietly, meaning his knee. "I think that the ice did help. At least with the pain anyway."

"Come, I'd like you to meet some friends of mine. I think it would be best if you at least try to talk to someone. You can't possibly remain cooped up all day like this. It isn't healthy." Troy informed. Amalia nodded and stepped out of bed, smoothing out her dress and fixing her hair. Troy only smiled politely at her and led her out of that room and the two of them wandered the halls until they came upon both Lyle and Aria. "Ah here you both are. I'd like you to meet our newest guest. Miss Amalia." He introduced her and Amalia smiled shyly at both Lyle and Aria. "Pleased to m-meet you." She said quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 15:51:42 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled and kissed his cheek,"No. Today is the perfect day for this." She said. She saw his knee and nodded,"I hope the pain is going away for you." She said gently
She looked over as Troy came in with Amalia, "Hello there." Aria smiled,"Pleased to meet you."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 03:45:02 )
"It's numb." Lyle replied simply, closing his eyes only top open them again when Troy spoke up. He raised an eyebrow at the girl then gave Troy a questioning look. Wasn't this the same girl who fancied Troy? What was she doing here? Looking at her, he managed a polite smile. "Hello, it's nice to meet you miss Amalia."

Troy figured they were curious so he decided to explain. "Amalia decided to pay me a visit despite the nasty weather. It is because of this that she will be staying here until the storm is over." He explained. "Amalia, this is prince Lyle. He's from the kingdom over and this right here is Aria, his fiance." he informed. Amalia smiled at the two and bowed her head in respect. "I see..w-well it's nice to meet you both but I wouldn't want to interrupt anything. I'll be going to my room now oh and congratulations. I wish you both the best." She said with a small smile.

"You don't have to go, besides I'm sure Aria would like having someone to talk to." Lyle commented quietly and looked at Troy. "Is she?" He asked and Troy nodded. "Ahh...well now this should be rather interesting. I'd get up but with an injured knee, standing is a little difficult." Okay so maybe he was exaggerating but he just wanted to be lazy today.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 13:10:27 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled,"Yes, don't feel you have to go." She said kindly,"Lyle and I had just been here reading all do. Since it's too cold out to do much, today was the perfect day to just spend inside with a book and someone to read with." She stretched slightly to shake off the sleepiness that had been overtaking her moments ago.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 23:18:19 )
Amalia smiled, "You like to read as well?" She asked softly. Lyle nodded. "It is our favorite pass time." Lyle answered. "It's good to know we all have something in common. Troy, you like reading too don't you?" He asked with a mischievous smirk. Troy was always there behind him and Aria, now it was Lyle's turn to play matchmaker with Aria's help. Troy wasn't sure what Lyle was up to but nodded. "I do." He answered. "You know miss Amalia, Troy has a wonderful collection of books in his library. Have you seen it?" he asked. Amalia blinked and shook her head quickly. She hadn't seen anything really other than her own room here and now this sitting room. Lyle faked surprise and looked at Troy, shaking his head and tsking. "You should show her Troy. Perhaps you'll find a book you can both enjoy." He said with a smirk.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 00:54:10 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled,"Ooooh that sounds like a wonderful idea." She said, getting the idea,"You two should. Reading with someone is much fun. Lyle and I do it whenever we can. That's what we decided to do today since the weather is not fit for being outside right now." She looked over at Lyle,"Would you like me to find another book we could read?" She asked him, not wanting to have him get up and move at the moment.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 03:00:57 )
Troy gave Aria a look of confusion, Why did they suddenly want him to go read? It wasn't until later that he realized what they were up to and he only smirked, "Good move." He told them then looked at Amalia. "Miss Amalia, if you could follow me please." He said quietly and chuckled softly while walking to his library with Amalia following after him. Lyle smiled at his friend and waved; "Have fun you two!" He called after them then looked at Aria and shook his head. "Not right now. For now, I just want to hold you close is all." He said, pulling her close and kissing her cheek. "Do you think Troy caught on to our plan?" He asked her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 01:10:07 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled,"Maybe."She said as she snuggled close to him,"We will have to wait and see." She smiled and kissed his cheek before closing her eyes briefly. Her eyes were a bit sore from all the reading but that was okay with her. It just meant that a little rest was needed.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:24:08 )
Lyle continued to hold her, noting that she looked somewhat tired. "You should get some rest Aria." He whispered to her, brushing some hair away from his face. There was nothing wrong with taking a nap, especially if you needed it. Lyle closed his eyes for a short moment before opening them again, wondering what Troy and his friend were up to. It made him chuckle to know that Troy was probably flustered.

"This is it." Troy opened the door to the library and stepped to the side to let Amalia walk inside. She did. Her eyes were big in awe. She had never seen so many books in just one room before. It really was amazing. "These are all yours?" She asked him quietly. "They are. I've read every book at least once." He commented with a smile.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.