Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 The Reaping Ritual: Finale

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:25:24 )

"... And that is how I believe it all went down," Vontell concluded as he nodded to the crowd, who all seemed to scratch their heads in astonishment.

"Was it really that simple?" Mayor Volkan was the first to speak, before giving a soft chuckle, "Of all things..."

"Tch..." Virgil scowled, rolling his eyes, "Yeah, really funny when it doesn't effect you."

Rubbing the back of his neck, Officer Garry laughed weakly, "It was my fault the whole time, huh? Oops... Well, in that case, I'll go to them right now and apologize! They're both pretty cool, I think they'll understand right?"

Everyone exchanged a doubtful glance from this suggestion. Vivienne raised her hand to gain the attention of the room, "Excuse me! But this is kind of my fault too... I want to go with you and apologize!"

"Me too..." Vanora nodded, sighing, "If it weren't for my paint, the water wouldn't have been there to begin with..."

Vyctor laughed weakly, "And if I'd left well enough alone, I guess. We'll all go together. Also, sorry Virgil," He glanced back, "I guess I kinda let you down..."

"Whatever..." Virgil mumbled, shrugging, "Just hurry up and end this stupid event already."

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:25:46 )
THE CONFRONTATION...

As the assorted crew arrived at the sight of Trick and Treat's fight, it was clear to all that Trick and his ever growing army was absolutely dominating this competition. However, Treat did not seem like she was even close to giving up, about to launch an attack on the powerful reaper.

"WAIT!" Vontell cupped his hands to his mouth, shouting towards the immortal spirits, "STOP! We have an important update for you!"

Although skeptical, both Trick and Treat eventually agreed to put a pause on this fight, and joined the group for a long explanation...

"Ah..." Treat frowned, "So it was the idiot police officer's offense that began this whole affair."

"Oh, no that's not what I'm say-"

"Volkan," Her icy voice cut through Vontell's words as her dark gaze snapped towards the nervous mayor, her lips curling into a deep frown as she pointed towards Officer Garry, "Fire this man."

Garry's eyes widened, waving his hands to get her attention, "Oh man it doesn't need to be that serious right? I can pay for the damages and do whatever else! I'm really sorry about the statue, I-"

"He's a danger to the public, who would be stupid enough to employ a man who has the very potential to bumble a crime scene? Ridiculous. This shouldn't have to be explained to you. If you really want to take responsibility for this fiasco, you would resign in shame," Flicking her hair, Treat crossed her arms, turning her nose away as she awaited his response.

Smiling weakly, Garry glanced away, shrugging his shoulders in defeat, "I guess that's true... Maybe I should turn in my b-" Before he could finish his thought, Officer JC stepped in front of him, arms crossed as he looked down at Treat.

"If anyone resigns, it'll be me. I was the one who gave him the job to watch over your gifts, so I'll be the one taking responsibility."

"Aw man don't do that..." Garry laughed, patting JC on the shoulder, "You do too much for me as is, don't lose your job over it! I'll be fine!"

"No-Nobody is losing their job today..." Trick stepped forward, gripping his scythe as the group fell to silence, "Since I have been the victor of our f-fight, as well as the o-one that was w-wronged, I think... I think it's only fair I get to make the decision!" He looked over to Garry, giving him a nod, "P-Promise not to do it again."

"Oh man, I'll do my best!" Garry straightened up, chest puffed slightly as he saluted to the Reaper, before his face defaulted to his usual goofy grin, "The last thing I wanna do is bum you out again."

Trick nodded, before glancing to the rest of the group, "This g-goes for the rest of you as well! Be mo-more careful!"

Treat scoffed at this exchange, "Are you daft as well? Why on earth should we give these mortals a pass? Look what they did through their carelessness, they ruined the entire Ritual!"

"Hm..." Trick looked down at her with an unusual amount of authority, "I think, if anyone ruined the Ritual, it w-would be us. Our fight m-made a big mess of everything..." He lifted her chin with the back of his scythe, gazing down at her, "And I think you owe me an apology too..."

"Hmph..." Treat glanced away, crossing her arms as her eyes narrow, "You've gotten bold. I suppose a rare victory will do that. Fine..." She glanced back at him, sighing as he let go of her stubborn pride. Her usually stern voice softened slightly, "I'm sorry for assuming the worse of you. I let my own ego get in the way of our friendship, and I would like to rebuild..."

Trick's twisted smile brightened from her apology, nodding his head gently, "Accepted, and I wo-would like the same... Now. I think we have some wo-work..." He said, gesturing to the mess the city was currently in. Treat grimaced at the sight, lightly nodding.

"I'll get my spellbook...."

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:26:35 )

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING THE END OF THE REAPING RITUAL

THE WINNER OF THE TEAM CHALLENGE IS... TEAM TRICK

An item based on this winning team will be released during this week and granted to all Volties, regardless of team.

An announcement will be made when it is available.

In addition, to reward all users who took the time to attempt even one game during Vontell's investigation, a special item "Trick or Treat" has been granted to you!

Additional copies can be crafted in Reduce, Reuse, Reinventions for a limited time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:31:17 )
wait a minute, the statue melt beacuse of water???
VIRGIL WTF

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:38:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, does that mean if treat had won... Garry would’ve been FIRED?! WTF?!?!?! D’:

Also, that explanation is such BS. Vontell has been bought out by Volkan too, it seems. My Virgil would never make such a weak statue that would melt with water.
I know that in my heart of hearts, Garry is innocent. Bless JC for stepping in. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:42:31 )
Um, okay. o uo;; Garry didn’t remember knocking over water???

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:43:06 )

Garry falls over a lot.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:43:37 )

If anything the fragility of the medium adds to the value.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:46:45 )
So it was Velvet's fault!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:49:22 )
Yeah, her costume malfuction started the whole mess

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:52:30 )

If it's Vanora it's Vivi too since she dumped her trash right there in the floor to be tripped on. Tsk. Too busy making out to pick up after themselves.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:54:05 )
It's everyones fault
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 22:57:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Telling you guys, Vanora did this to cover up for her dad. I bet she even told Garry to carry that bucket of water knowing that he’s clumsy and will trip from her mess. Ughhghhhh we need to kick this corrupt man from office before he feeds us more lies.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:01:38 )

I FRICKIN KNEW GARRY TRIPPED AND SPILLED SOMETHING

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:01:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Tl;dr everyone fucked up trick won

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:12:14 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers

man i have a lot of volts to earn to get that item haha.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:12:30 )
Thouh it makes me a bit " why didnt they noice he sheet covering the statue being wet?!" unless the sheet had been standing a very dark place at the reveal or the sheet was black it would be pretty obvious to se that the sheet was wet. as it 1. ges darker where its wet 2. clings to stuff where is wet. "

but thats jut my thoughts congrats tricksters

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:15:44 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers

yes congrats to all the tricksters 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:21:50 )

congrats my fellow trickies!! although i cant believe it was WATER that melted the statue

@Virgil: what kind of candy did u use man im so CONFUSED

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 23:42:27 )

oh man skittles are the worst when ur hands are wet
i kinda forgot about that bc i never eat skittles with wet hands akshdhjdj

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.