Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games TOUKEN RANBU!! (now in english)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:11:55 )
○○❀ fair fair :)
○○❀ I like porple | Art shop | Art Gallery if ya wanna see my scribblins

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:20:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

They definitely are adding more and more swords, which is good for the show when it continues. But ughhgghhh, waiting for the tachis to get kiwame’d is killing me. )’x

I should be getting paid around the 25th, so I’ll @ you around then. I keep changing what I want to buy because your shop is just so cute. T^T

The game is freeeeee, and you don’t have to spend a dime. My friend who introduced me to the game has never spent anything on it, and she still enjoys it to the fullest. I also finish events and get new swords without needing to spend. :3 You won’t lose anything by trying it out.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:22:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Also, finally seeing what you mean by it being like minesweeper. )x I’m so bad at minesweeper! And I keep rolling 1 and 2’s, so I’m moving at the speed of ass.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:29:15 )

i'm getting my tiny toumyu charms in today too so i'll have full stock of that :D
    gonna sell them in japaaan

yeahhh
    a ton of games are all time vs money and this is no different, i did spend $ on kiwame pigeons for my fav boys LOL

omg RIPPPP
    so far i diffused 2 bombs, theres like what... 3 more to go? tempted to spend money again but nope noPE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 20:44:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omggggg, I wanna see your new charms when you get them. When will you be going to Japan to sell your stuffs? :3

I think I’ve only spent money on buying extra slots for healing and crafting swords, and also to expand the number of swords and troops I can have. Not necessary, but convenient. xD I don’t mind waiting for the kiwame’d peeps to take their time, though I might use one on Shokudaikiri 👀 Just praying he doesn’t end up looking like a dark catholic priest like Hasebe’s kiwame form...

I didn’t get to check how long this event will go for, but hopefully it will be long enough for me to get both boys. )’x How much did you spend so far?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:02:12 )

in less than two weeks now!
    and i'll post photos on twitter :3

oh yeah i bought room expansions haha
    i kind of want to buy more troop slots too ~o~)
    omggg tachi kiwame taking forever is DMM's ploy to get y'all to stay... forever... waitING...
    they're gonna kiwame the naginata next probably HAHA
    and then all the uchi/waki/tantou/nenekirimaru before they get to uchi
    just watch

it ends dec 10!
    didn't spend any yet but tempting...TEMPTING...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:43:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I’m so excited for you! Wish you had a camera crew to follow you around and livestream everything. I’m so curious about the whole process.

I regret complaining that they were taking forever with the tantou kiwames in the beginning, but then they breezed through that and every other group of old swords except for tachisssss. I bet you they’re going to kiwame all the newer swords before they even touch the tachis. xD You’re lucky all the kotetsu boys got kiwame’d.

Oh shit, then you’ve been lucky with your rolls and with which places to move. Plsssss play my game for me tooooo. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:46:55 )

it's a completely different feel from north american cons, i'm excited!! they organize the tables by the tabler's ship, so i'm surrounded by nagahachi people :3 i can't wait.

big scream
    im so glad my boys aren't tachi LOL
    a lot of my friend's favs are tachi (juzu, kousetsu, hiza) so i feel bad for her HAHA
    (kiwame juzu though. imagine all the hair and beads skdfjksj)

i saw a guide on twitter that suggested taking the innermost circle around the castle :o
    maybe try that?

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 22:07:54 )

i just discovered you can tap nodes that are more than 1 space adjacent. wow.

anyway i just rolled a 2 and a 5
    2 more bombs to defuse hrfffdfg

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 22:19:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Ahhhh, I didn’t know that, but I love how Japan acknowledges ships and does that! I hope you make lots of good connections with fellow nagahachi artists. :’3

A good number of my favorites are tachis too. T~T Shokudaikiri, Mika, Kogi, Tsurumaru, and Akashi are a few to name... I feel your friend’s pain. I am curious on how they’ll do Juzu’s kiwame too. Will they put his hair up? Change the length? Add more beads? Will he finally open his eyes?!

And thanks for the advice! I’ll try that out now that I can roll again. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 22:20:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

And HWAT. We don’t have to go one node at a time?!
You’re right! Omg, this has saved me so much time. xD I got lucky and rolled a 6 and a 5 this time around, and found one bomb.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 22:33:56 )

the tables are small too, people just focus on 1 ship for their goods

ahhh RIP thats a lot of tachi favs 🤧
    omg haha
    juzu opens his eyes, its just a pair of blackholes
    though he is aoe school so he'll prob have gold eyes like tarou and aoe 🥰

npnp! good luck!!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 22:34:33 )

i keep forgetting to send my boys to uchiban

so close to new bg AGH

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:09:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It does seem like most artists stick to one ship, or do group stories (like Inumog). I hope all your stuff fits on the table, and people buy out your cute stuffs. That way you have room to bring back the stuff you’ll be buying. xD

Omg, I’m dying and terrified imagining him with black holes for eyes. But if he’s in the same school as Aoe, it’s not outside the realm of possibility since Aoe has that one cursed eye. o__+

Also, YO, I FORGOT TO SEND MY BOYS TO UCHIBAN TOO. Thank god that background thing will be going on until January... I’m not even a third of the way close to getting that BG. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:33:09 )

yeah, it's easier on the wallet to stick to 1 ship too haha
    thanks~

aoe's curse isn't passed onto juzu tho-- but imagine juzu with red eyes
    demonic

omg i'm sooo close yet soooo far lol
    i got the items from exped already, just need the uchiban ones!!!!!! scree

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:43:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I wish it was easy to stick to one ship. They keep introducing more and more boys because they want to trick us to spend more money. And it’s working since they snagged me and I’ve been spending on so many different ships. No regrets though, I love my sword babies (except for Iwatooshi).

Juzu looks so sweet and angelic, I can’t even imagine him with scary demonic eyes seriously. Even his nendo looks so peaceful.

I’ve been slacking on the expedition items since they’re easier to get. >3> But I should prolly get started on that too...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:50:33 )

omg what do you have against iwatooshi 😂
also 😂 i'm trying to see if the new boys will be $$$ makers like chougi or not
they got potential...

yesss that's true. juzu and his buddhist calmness...

gogogo they're pretty easy to do~
(though i forget them for an entire day lol, sent them out for 20 minute exped to check back the next day whoops

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:51:02 )

once upon a time push notifications worked for touken so i could know when my exped teams got back T_T

now it doesn't. why samsung why.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:20:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

He’s just cringy to look at and listen to. My brain shut down the first time I saw his awakening image. xD It was a NOPE overload.

Chougi, Koryuu, Nansen, Azuki, Hizen, and Hakusan are definitely gonna be a biiiig money makers! Suishinshi has promise, but they need to show us his full face, or he’ll be in EHHHH territory like Kuwana. xD Nenekirimaru will be a hit with the bara, strongmen loving ladies. He is an absolute unit.

It might be a mobile issue because I don’t get notifications for it anymore either, and I’m on an iPhone. It’s funny because my other two Japanese games spam me for every little thing. )’x WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW WHEN I GET A LETTER FROM A SWORD SENT ON A KIWAME JOURNEY.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:56:08 )

LMFAOOOO
    iwatooshi is special 'cause back when the game came out people were hype because lvl99 iwa could wipe out 5-4 nodes in 1 hit so i tried smithing him and got him on first try LOLLL

man
    nene is
    so big
    him BIG
    idt he'll be that popular tho, sadly :(

yeahhh okay maybe that then!! i turned push notifications on and everything and it still doesn't notify me :( dammit sword

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.