Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Eight: Vregory

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:30:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It might be my body telling me to hurry up. xD I like babies, but I am scared to take care of one without guidance. Just let me hold them while they’re cute and happy, take them away when they start crying.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:32:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Godddd I’m so glad we have Vreg’s little ghost costume. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:34:05 )
@Tsundererra: i was the same! i loved babies but i get scared and anxious if they start scream or crying but since iam pregnant i calmed alot! my body just tell me that i dont will do anything wrong..... its just the mother in me awakes! xD iam sometimes still scared because well i will be all alone the first time! my BF cant move right after birth to me because of his f**** s**ty work he kinda clings to....

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:36:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: My friend was telling me that our brain changes when we’re pregnant, and it helps us get ready to take care of a baby.
I’m sorry that your bf won’t be with you in the beginning. ): At least the job will help him make money to care for the baby. I hope he can get a job closer to you though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:36:12 )

We still can interview VPD, Velevet, Vanora, and Vichard. Do you think that means another 4 items? Because I’m so not getting 2 of each with this many items. XD but I want MORE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:39:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: I hope so. All of the items have been so amazing so far. You should do the jigsaws to give you more event currency so you can buy as many of the items as you want. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:42:59 )

here's a hint guys: it's a two week long event and this is an event long game ;3c
later.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:43:23 )
@Tsundererra: he will and he needs to. yes its creepy how your thinking is changing! i feared the birth since i was a child and heard the first time of it..... now iam not scared of t anymore.... iam even looking forward to it because that means i will see my baby soon! :D
the problem is he workes at this job since he made the apprenthisship there and this are now 10 years..... this manufacture really gives a shit about humans and workers..... but he didnt know any other manufacture so he is uncertain about leaving! but i cant find a job in his town either because its kinda dead

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:47:59 )

@vontell: I vote Vichard, that schemey schemer!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:50:15 )

None of these things y'all are saying about Vichard are untrue, but watch what you say about my son.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:51:08 )

Lmao
True but shhh shhhhhhh

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:51:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It’s good that our minds help us forget how scared motherhood is, otherwise we’d have a lot of anxious mothers. xD

Ahhhh, I understand his situation. His job sounds really good, and he’s been there a long time... but at the same time he has to make a decision to move because it’s important to build his relationship with his daughter early on. It would be bad if he came to see her when she’s a few months old, and she cries because she thinks he’s a scary stranger. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:53:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

OMG GHOST, ARE YOU SAYING THERE WILL BE 14 ITEMS?!?!
How will that work with bundles and goodie bags since there are trick and treat specific items? Or will that info be released near the end?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:55:19 )

Maybe treat goodie bag and trick goodie bag?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:57:21 )
@Tsundererra: alot of anxious mothers omg XDDD
and well yeah i still hope he will decide to leave this job (it isnt a nice job he complains everyday about it)
well yes i think it would broke his heart!
and 14 items sounds great! i just dont have enough avis to use them all together NOOOOOOO

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:57:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I hope they’re all together in a special bundle.
There’s also supposed to be a special item based on the winner of the event. We’re so spoiled this reaping ritual (omg, my autocorrect tried to change reaping to something really bad...)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/4 23:59:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: He might move quick to change his job once she’s born and his father instincts kick in. xD

I’m hoping the new inventory system gets released sooooon. We’ll get slots to save all the avatar looks we want~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 00:02:50 )
@Tsundererra: omg so many holy saved avatars will die in my inventory though xDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 00:05:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Same!!! But it’s better than me saving an image of every outfit I make. xD I neeeeeed that feature.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 00:05:43 )

What have you been typing that your autocorrect went there??? >.>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.