Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Busted~ a Bust and headshop~ Come In!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 00:59:26 )
@Tsundererra: noooo we met after 3 weeks, skyping we do after 4 days =))
this could be i like more masculine but cute guys not really this pretty type like you saw in anime :D i mean theyre nice to look at but iam just not comfy around them! and i had once a blond BF he had a really great tush but i just dont get me to love him =/

i can show you some pics now xD but without baby fr sure xD ^^ i dont will show my baby on social media if its out though =O

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 01:10:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Still more normal than my cousin’s standards. xD It seems like you guys had a strong connection from the beginning.

Oh man, I love kpop male idols, and how pretty they look. They might not be masculine enough for you though. >3> For me, I like to look at certain guys because they’re eye candy, but I would not date one based off of that alone.

Wow, you guys really make a cute couple! My ex was a bear like your bf. And I love your hat in the second picture.
It’s smart if you to not post pics of your baby on social media, many peeps these days are too careless. You can always cover the baby’s face if you ever want to share a pic on here. If not, that’s ok too. Gonna try to imagine what she looks like based on you and your bf. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 01:18:10 )
@Tsundererra: yes! i also dated a guy (for a longer time than expected) wich has a more detailed hygiene routine than me (thats wierd) after a while i just wish to see him dirty a bit or smell like a human being..... sounds this wierd?

thank you dear ^^ oh i just love this type! if he wouldnt be that depressed iam sure it was comfy around him =O!
and thank you i get this hat from my BF XD i call it mützi ^^
you can bet based of my BF and me our baby will look like a blonde monchichi XDDDD i will need to protect it from ppl which want to squish and snuggle it xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 01:28:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh, I know what you mean! I almost dated a guy who trimmed and gelled their eyebrows, and never dressed down... ALL. THE. TIME. Made me feel like a slob in comparison and I wished he would wear sweatpants or not gel his eyebrows for one day.

Yesss, my ex was nice and comfy to sleep on, before he got depressed. His hugs were soft too. I kinda dated a military guy after I broke up with my ex, and his body was so nice to look at... but ughghhhhh it was too hard for me to snuggle into. T^T Plus, I felt like a ball of fat in comparison (even though I know I’m not like that).

Omg, I’m dying trying to imagine your baby as a blonde Monchhichi. xD You definitely need to protect, because I would want to squish and cuddle something so cute like that. Gonna send lots of love through the Internet.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 01:37:20 )
@Tsundererra: gel his eyebrows.... as a person with so light eyebrows noone will see them anyway, i dont understand to gel eyebrows tbh XDD
omg where you find a military guy xDDD i never could date too! i mean like you say they have bodys made out of steal and veins.... hot but ouch! and yeah i totally understand the blob thing! i want a BF to love not one to compare my body with XD

xDDDD thank you for your love and yeah i will protect the little girl with my life XDD a friend send me a pacifier set. the one has a slogan on it "<---- Kiss Here---->" and i was like omg i will kiss you all day you little breadroll!!!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 01:59:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: His hair and brows were black, so it’s hard not to notice. It made me angry that he would deny trimming or gelling them when I know those weren’t natural brows.
I met the military guy on fb. He commented on a pic I was tagged in with our mutual friend, and we hit it off from there. But omg... he was so hot, but so crazy. -__- Be lucky you never dated one.

Omgggggg, that is the best slogan to have on a pacifier!!! I bet she’s going to have her cheeks kissed so much by everyone, even your cats.
I love baby cheeks and the arm and leg rolls. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:06:22 )
@Tsundererra: stoopid! i really dont like vain guys xDD
well yeah hot guys is for the eyes soft guys are for the bed ^-^
what was crazy about him =O??? did he did crazy things or was he abusive?

you would have loved my BF as a baby he was so small and his face was just cheeks..... i saw his pic and i squealed so hard! he had the biggest baby cheeks i ever saw! *_* oh chubby legs >w< and small toebeans >W< okay babies are cute!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:14:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yes! You said it perfectly! A lot of guys think we want the solid bodied guys to date, but naaaah. Those are only to look at. Give me a normal squishy man.

Oh man, there was a lot. Like, I was venting about someone from work to him while we were eating out, and he took the straw from his drink and told me he could easily kill them with the straw by shoving it in that person’s nose. I was like whoa bruh, the person is annoying, but that doesn’t mean I want to end them.
Then a couple of months later, I find out that he has a wife and 2 kids... and I felt sooooo bad. He tried to tell me they’re getting a divorce anyways, but I was like NOPE BYE. It felt like he had the power to turn abusive if I had stayed with him longer... there were times he scared the shit out of me.

Hahaha, I’m sure your baby is going to be all cheeks then. He better have passed them genes to her! Awwwww man, toebeans are soooooo cute! Newborns are so cute. T^T I like how they smell too. It’s like baby powder and softness.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:26:53 )
@Tsundererra: my babaric baby let my belly dance omg this is always so freaky xDDD
really he dated you and still has wife and kids..... wow *claps* what a jerk! i mean he wasnt loyal either to you nor to his wife *where is the next trashcan*
and yeah he definetly sounds like the abusive type. good you end this as soon at it was possible!!!

yeah he better pass the genes! but we will see what time brings ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:38:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’ve never seen a baby move in the tummy, but I imagine it looks like how aliens would move under the skin like in some movies. I am surprised you are up so late, maybe the baby is trying to tell you something. xD

Yeah, no loyalty to anyone. Ughhhghhhh it makes me sick to think that I became “the other woman” without even knowing the situation. I hope his wife and kids got away too, he’s definitely a ticking time bomb. :T Never going to date a military guy again.

How many months are left until she comes out? She sounds so active. ^^ It shouldn’t be that much longer, maybe a few more months, right?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:54:58 )
@Tsundererra: it IS like alien and it feels even more wierd than it lookes XD but well it just shows she is alive and in a good condition so iam really happy :D

no never date such a guy again. and it wasnt your fault to be the "other woman" he could have been honest to begin with! i hope you dont be sad anymore about!

my due day is january the 20th =) babies start beeing active and play in your whomb at the 9-10 week so she is breakdancing in my whomb since 17 weeks xD but you feel the baby movements at first between the 16 and 21 week...... they get more intense every week!

oh and iam awake because iam just less tired since i have this cold XD and today afternoon i already sleep 4 hours XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:56:58 )
@Tsundererra: i will go sleep now for 3 hours ^^ =) see ya later ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 03:03:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: This is true, some freaky movement is a better sign than no freak movement. She is working out in your stomach! Watch her work off all her baby fat )’: No more chubby cheeeeks...

There is a tv show we had about women who gave birth but didn’t know they were pregnant until they had to poop out the baby. Hearing about all the movement and symptoms during pregnancy... I’m wondering HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW.

I’m not sad about it anymore, but I still feel irritated when I think about what kind of shitty person he was. But thankfully, he is rarely on my mind and I am mostly moved on.

Ohhh, I’m glad you can stay on late then and chat. ^^ As long as you’re not sleep deprived. Is your cold better now?

And night night!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 03:08:39 )

@Miss Sandman: 2 days and full slots already.
Damn. Nicely done~<3

This shop is likely going to do very well~<3

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 09:04:17 )
@Tsundererra: gaaaah awesome yesturday i watched this show XD in germany it calls "plötzlich mutter" XDD i have no idea either i just know if you have a front wall placenta you cant feel the movements of the baby so hard..... i have a backwall placenta so she hit me directly xD

thats good youe dont sad anymore and i think its normal to be irritated that way =O

yeah the cold is much better i will go back to work tomorrow if my boss want to see me =))

@Amber Lynne: thank you yeah its awesome =) iam happy the ppl like my stuff ! ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 16:05:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ohhhh, I didn’t know about front wall/back wall placentas. The joke in our show is that a lot of the women are really, really, really overweight, so people thought that maybe had something to do with it. xD

I’m glad you’re feeling better~ you recovered like a champ! ^^ I had the sniffles last night, so I’m praying I’m not getting sick. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 17:02:44 )
@Tsundererra: i didnt know tht too infirst place =O
in this show often the women are slim too =O and most of them were already preggo once. it so wierrd xD

oh no so the cold will get you too D: drink a lot tea right away that you are not getting it!!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 17:21:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You read my mind. xD I am drinking some tea meant for preventing colds now. I even added some Korean orange slice tea jam for vitamin C.
But sometimes colds are inevitable. u__u

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 17:26:49 )
@Tsundererra: thats right i heard of soo many ppl this year which are getting sick. its a dangerous year! ^^ but you can do it i believe in you!!!! ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 12:05:29 )
@Tsundererra: Hey tsun i start your avi now :) i hope i will do okay!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.