Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Busted~ a Bust and headshop~ Come In!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 22:46:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Glad you didn’t go to bed with an empty stomach that day. ^^

And I’m good. A little sleepy today probably because it’s so rainy and chilly. I went out with friends on Saturday and today I’m just relaxing. Very uneventful weekend, but it was pleasant.

How has your day and weekend been?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 22:51:13 )
@Tsundererra: but it is an event if you meet with your friends did you get some drinks :D??? mine was good i was at a family party yesturday and i had blue swollen feet after dancing there XDD and some ppl touched my belly this was wierd xD today i just slept alot i wake up with my cat by myside put her out and shes there again XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 23:28:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It is an event to meet with friends, but it was such a casual meeting. No drinking because some friends had to work the next day, and we all had to drive home anyways. But we ate a lot, and then we went to look at Halloween stores and events. It was really fun. ^^

Oooo, what was the occasion for the family party? It sounds like you had a really good time and danced your butt off. Hahaha, you’re still not used to people touching your stomach? Family will do that even without asking permission. xD
Your kitty knows how tired you are and wants to comfort you. Such a kind kitty~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 08:57:49 )
@Tsundererra: oh but eating is fun to =) nice you had a good time!! ^^ its always great to meet up with friends! ^^

yeah it was a big party my cousin turns 50 and his big surprise was his sister wich came from the us.... he didnt know anything she came into the room and he started crying! it was just so precious!
oh no it wasnt my fam who touched it it was the stripper girfriend of an friend of the family! if someone asking me on permission its not a problem but i dont like if ppl (none familiar ppl) touching it !

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 16:03:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It sounds like your cousin had the best birthday ever. I’m glad he was reunited with his sister. It sounds like it has been a while since they last saw each other. :’)

Omg, I’m not even pregnant and I don’t like being touched by unfamiliar peeps. I wouldn’t even touch an unfamiliar pregnant woman’s stomach because that is so rude and invasive. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 16:42:19 )
@Tsundererra: yes they didnt saw each other for 5 years! the last time she was here was on his wedding ^^
yes i think the same i never would say no if someone would ask me..... unless it isnt a creep XD but without asking its just fuuuuu wierd!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:12:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: 5 years is a long time! So glad she came to see her brother. Is she staying in Germany long?

It’s common sense not to touch a stranger without asking, so maybe that lady was drunk or just socially awkward...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:18:54 )
@Tsundererra: yea and noo she sadly need go back on friday because she need to work on saturday but today we talk alot and on wendsday she will visit again :D
no she wasnt drunk and she is a stripper..... she really is one she is dancing naked.... idk if this making her socially awkward or not XDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:29:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Dang, she is rich if she can afford to fly from the US and Germany like that last minute. xD But I’m glad she’ll be visiting again so soon~

Strippers can be socially awkward and not understand the concept of personal space. Your daughter is like “why did you let a stripper touch me?” xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:34:06 )
@Tsundererra: she got some money yes but i would call her rich =) she has a stable life =) she lives in syracruse ^^
okay yes thaat sounds logical she dont understand the concept of personal space XD and she dindt touch my baby she touches me XD later i want ppl ask me too if they can hold or touch my baby if they arent from my family!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:40:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhh, she lives in New York! It sounds like she has a stable life, which is quite hard to do in America. She must’ve worked her butt off.

But your baby felt her stripper fingers through your stomach. xD I would hope everyone asks before touching an unfamiliar person’s baby, otherwise that would get you hit by a mama bear or in trouble for attempted kidnapping. D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:43:48 )
@Tsundererra: yeah near new york! my dad and my cousin (her other brother) plan a trip next year with her.... start is denver and the destination is the pacific =)) iam so envy! i would love to come with them!

mama bear would kill for her baby yes.... and if i would see a creep touching my baby i will completly loose myself though

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 17:58:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That sounds like such a cool trip!!! I can see why you won’t be able to go since you’ll have to take care of a newborn next year. Hopefully you can do a trip like that with your bf and daughter years later. ^^

Yeah, parents wouldn’t hesitate to move to protect this children. I hope that stripper lady knows better than to touch other people’s kids without asking.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 18:31:58 )
@Tsundererra: i want to drive with my dad too =O trips with my dad are always fun :D
we want to fly as a family to egypt 2021^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 18:42:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhhh, a vacation trip to Egypt sounds like it would be awesome! Will you be taking your little one too? It would be an amazing first international trip.
Your dad sounds like a great person if he makes trips fun. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 18:58:38 )
@Tsundererra: sure i never would leave her alone at home at 1 year dear xD and yes he really is

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:12:34 )
slots are open again

@Amber Lynne: come come ^^

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 23:55:22 )

@Miss Sandman: I got 10k with your name on it. Click the ink in my sig, lemme know if you're interested in doodling any =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 07:54:39 )
@Amber Lynne: yes i will start with it today evening ^^ for you it should be afternon time =))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 08:04:33 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh yay~<3
I'll send a trade!

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.