Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Busted~ a Bust and headshop~ Come In!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 00:11:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I don’t think they give a fancy booklet like that, but the doctors do all those check ups, and the parents take pictures and collect the documents they give.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 00:19:50 )
@Tsundererra: those booklets are more practical because if you loose one dokument youre lost.... but in a booklet this couldnt happen!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 01:12:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You Germans have common sense and are more organized than us American savages. xD I always get a sheet of paper for my receipt at my therapist’s and doctor’s that I crumple in my purse and forget about.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 07:34:11 )
@Tsundererra: naww we also got sheets of papers but if them are impotend we mostley have booklets for xD we also have a vaccination pass

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 07:39:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I seeeee~ very interesting.
We don’t get vaccination passes unless you go to a vaccination clinic and tell them you’ll be traveling/living abroad. I didn’t know this until I was preparing to live overseas and had to get vaccines for diseases in that surrounding area. Most people don’t have any passes or booklets for vaccines.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 07:43:45 )
@Tsundererra: lol many ppl in this area get viccinated every year..... fur influenza and tick diseases.... i never know where i have my pass so i wasnt for years xDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 07:47:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oooh, you need your pass for the influenza vaccine too? For us, we just go to the store and get it, no questions asked.
I didn’t know there was a vaccine for tick diseases. D: But I also don’t like going into forests and grassy areas.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 07:50:04 )
@Tsundererra: amd you give the vaccine yourself????? how babaric!
we are in a dangerous area with ticks.... i have/had the line disease.... because i had 1 tick as a kid ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 07:58:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, omg no. I don’t think I could poke myself with a needle. The pharmacist injects us with the influenza vaccine. But for every other vaccine, we have to go to the doctor’s.

Whaaaa, that sounds scary! But at least you have vaccines to help fight against those tick diseases. I’m so scared of getting a tick on me because idk how to get them off...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 08:03:02 )
@Tsundererra: oh lord i though you need to poke the needle yourself! my dad need to poke himself with anti thrombose medicine after an surgery =O

you get them off the same way like you get them off from your pet..... you need to pull and twist... let me just tell you it hurts a bit XDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 08:18:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, I can’t even imagine needing to inject myself. I’m not a fan of needles, and I look away whenever I get a shot or blood taken.

Someone told me if you don’t pull the head of the tick off, they will go in your skin or something. That has scared me so much. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 17:42:18 )
@Tsundererra: they dont will go under your skin it just get infected really bad xDDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 17:49:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: LOL, guess I’m never going in the grass or wooded areas ever again.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:55:09 )
@Tsundererra: dont be scared dear =D i almost finished our art *_* i hope its worth the bid you give me >_<

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:13:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh man, I am soooo excited!!! :D I’m sure it will be worth it. I appreciate the work you’ve done on it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:25:34 )
@Tsundererra: the thing is done master xD omg this art took me so long iam really sorry!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:48:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I am soooo happy with it. I need to upload it and put it on my profile for everyone to see.
I really loooove the way you color with watercolor. :’3 Thank you so much!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:51:49 )
@Tsundererra: OMG ;A; iam so honored! thank you dear as well! and watercolour is so calming! my dad even bring me something to eat because i told him i cant eat dinner now i need to draw xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 21:02:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awwww, I hope you can eat now! I didn’t mean for my drawing to keep you from eating dinner! ToT I’m glad you worked hard to finish it though. I can’t stop looking at it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 20:38:28 )
@Tsundererra: aww yeah my dad made me my dinner that evening xD and no its okay ^^
how are yyou today :D how was your weekend? =)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.