Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Busted~ a Bust and headshop~ Come In!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 15:02:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yaaaaay!!! :D I’m excited to see how it turns out. I believe in your skills. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 16:52:58 )
@Tsundererra: just need to add the colour! but hell dear iam so unmotivated ..... v__v but the outlines looking great i can show you if you want to! ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 16:54:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awww, are you ok? ): You don’t have to rush it if you’re not feeling it. It really is no rush with me~

I’d love to see the outline. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 16:58:25 )
@Tsundererra: iam okay dear but like i wrothe in my first post i often struggle with art block atm =)) i send to you the line ^^ the backround i will add with colour! :D

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 17:06:31 )
@Tsundererra: send you the lines ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 17:11:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh wow, that is gorgeous! :D I love the pose and how you drew the little chick!!!
Art block sucks, I just got out of a really bad one. ;~; But I am amazed you were able to draw something like that even with your art block. I feel like I can’t draw anything during my slumps.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 17:14:16 )
@Tsundererra: yeah the first sketch i made today was aweful dear xDso i worked on it till i was happy ^^ and iam happy you like it so far ^^ i will colour it with watercolous =O

edit: well the problem is in a art block you ARE able to draw you are just so extremly unmotivated v__v and most of the time the ppl just dont draw or start and stop... i dont allow me to stop XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 17:16:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Thank you for giving it your all on this drawing. It really paid off. :3 I’m soooooooo excited to see how it will look like once it’s colored. x3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 17:25:50 )
@Tsundererra: i will eat cake now ;A; whats up to you dear?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 17:29:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ooooh, what kind of cake are you going to eat?
Nothing much with me. I took off from work because I feel sick, and I don’t have a lot to do if I do go in. Just watching ghost shows on tv now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 19:23:25 )
@Tsundererra: aww noes the cold get you finally D: what ghost shows youre watching? it was lemon cke =O

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:12:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yeah, all my preventative measures wasn’t enough. I’m still taking lots of vitamin C, but now with cold meds. )’:

There’s a show about police, firefighters, and ambulance EMTs talking about how they’ve experienced paranormal things on some emergency calls. Like there’s one about some firefighters trying to open the door to a car that’s flipped over in a river, and they hear a woman yelling for help in the car. But when they open the car, they find out the woman has been dead for a while, but there’s a baby in the backseat that’s still alive. Veeeery interesting. They have the footage of the rescue too, and you hear the firefighters replying to the woman, but you don’t hear the woman.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:15:55 )
@Tsundererra: omg this is creepy i love this story dear =OOO i just saw an article on youtube that you could send your baby per mail in the 19th century xDDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:33:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ohhhh, I heard about this awhile ago! We used to have this show called Unsolved Mysteries, and there was a person (a long time ago) who got sent in the mail, and wanted to find their real family or something. So crazy! Could you do it in Germany too?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:34:55 )
@Tsundererra: i dont think it isnt allowed anymore anywhere XDD imagine you send your baby..... 5 days for dilivery no food no air... this couldnt be legal anymore xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:37:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I would hope not. xD From what I saw on the show, it looked like you gave your baby to the mailman and had a paper with an address on them. I wonder how the babies survived the trek. I didn’t know they didn’t get food. D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:44:24 )
@Tsundererra: or imagine the mailman was an pedophile or anything like that =O its horrible
and wich parents wants to send theyre babies over????

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:48:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I feel like the parents back then didn’t care as much about their kids as we do. They even made them work in dangerous settings to make more money. D: And some kids got married at like 11-13 back in the day, so maybe pedophilia and sexual abuse wasn’t something they thought about? So glad we have protection on that stuff now...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:50:48 )
@Tsundererra: this is what i cant imagine.... i dont know my baby yet but if someone touches her i will kill this person with one finger! those instincts are so primar.... i jus cant think of how diffrent moms would be back than
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:56:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I don’t have a kid, but I see how having a baby changes people. I had a friend in high school would would steal from stores, do drugs, skip school, get into fights... then she got pregnant and stopped doing all of that. She even went back to school and got a steady job, all for her kid.
Maybe the people in the past didn’t think the same way we do because life expectancy was so low and people could die from diseases really fast... but then I see how some animals, like mama bears have that “must protect baby” mindset and it makes me wonder if ours are instinct like that or learned by culture.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.