Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hair colors!

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 03:45:50 )
I've dyed my hair many different colors and would love to see
what the rest of you have done with your hair :vanora_smile: .
The colors I have dyed my hair are:
Shades of pink
Periwinkle
Dark red
Purple (couldn't find pics oops)
Silver

Right now my silver hair has faded out to an ash blonde and I'm still deciding what to do next hehe.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 03:50:29 )
Gosh, I don't know how many pics I even have of my dyed hair colors, but I've dyed it off and on for the last approx 10 years.
It's been usually multi-color, and in pink, purple, blue, teal, and lime green. I generally avoided the warm color spectrum. And I could never manage pastels, which was probably because it would have taken at least 3 bleachings over the course of several weeks to get my dark hair suitably pale.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 03:51:12 )
I've got red hair and have dyed it black before. :P I don't really do much with it.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:00:42 )
@Kaderin Triste: It took me about 3 months to achieve a very light blonde so I understand the struggle x_x

@Shark: Ahh red is always a nice hair color, red hair was one of the colors I tend to go back to when I get bored of everything else~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:14:43 )
Lol I was just looking into getting my hair dyed something new and different. Thinking about getting Pink Rose from Adore.

I have pretty dark hair, so it won't be that pink when I'm done but it'll still be pretty pink.

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:16:40 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ohhh I bet itll look great on you! Pinks are always a fun color to have imo. :vanora_smile:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:18:51 )
@Alexis: Given my current shade it'll probably come out closer to a more purpleish pink. That's fine with me though. It's been so long since I've done anything out there. Lol my cousin just got her hair dyed blue and I'm a bit jealous.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:22:53 )
I think I've had almost every colour at some point? I got really experimental during high school. Right now it's like a peacock green and my undercut is black.
later.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:54:40 )
I've always wanted to die my hair, and I might at some point... but, it almost seems like more trouble than it's worth. I always love seeing people who have bright/vibrant hair colours, though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:02:15 )
@alexis: On the plus side, color seems to last AGES in my hair usually. I dyed it pink and purple last Halloween and it still has pink in it.

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:08:20 )
@ghost: Ahh thats sounds cool though! In high school i had a strict dress code so it was only after till I started to experiment ^^.

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:33:49 )
@DataNinja: It is a lot of work sometimes I'm not gonna lie haha. If anything you can always try dying small areas of your hair so its not as much work :vanora_smile: .

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:46:57 )
@alexis: Yeah, I suppose that's true. Always something to consider. I'm so indecisive, though, that it probably won't end up happening, if I'm being 100% honest with myself. XD

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:56:07 )
I kept my hair dyed all throughout high-school as a purple based red, so it wouldn't fade to an ugly orange. I stopped in college tho, because it was too much upkeep and dying in the tiny bathroom in my dorm was no Bueno. Now I work in an office with a conservative culture and it would be a career limiting move, alas.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 09:38:24 )
I wish I could dye my hair. Mine is too thin and fine and breaks very easily. It's taken about 2 years to grow 4in >>. So I've decided to buy wigs instead, since it isn't permanent.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 11:24:54 )
I've done blue, red, green, and black when I was younger. Now I tend to stick with a balayage with coral/peach or pink with my natural color of brown. Might go plum next time though. :vanora_smile:
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 15:53:40 )
I've had it purple once. And a red a couple of times. Right now I am eying fucsia. Baby pink would als be cool but then I have to bleach my hair. And I a not letting my hair die.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:42:13 )
I've had my hair a lot of different colors. xD I've done purple, blue, turquoise, rose gold, deep red... Lots of different colors. I think I'm sticking with the rose gold for now until my wedding's over but, after that, I have no idea what I'll do next!

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 05:40:56 )
My natural hair is blond. Right after college I got bored and started dyeing it a different color every month. I've had pink, red, blue, green, teal, orange, purple, black, platinum, white, and gray. The gray was a pain in the butt to maintain so I've let it fade out to my platinum. I've let my roots grow out as well because I'm planning to do a pixie cut and have the stylist match my roots.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 08:39:12 )
My hair is currently a blue silver/white.
it was a darker silver with darker blue and purple highlights. but those faded and it is now SUPER LIGHT
and i like it.
But i wanna dye it back to blue so badly. I use this teal blue dye and i looove it ; u;
my hair has been a lot of colors. blonde, black, fire engine red, various shades of blue, green, purple and pink. c:

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.