Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:01:42 )
I saw an ad on Facebook awhile ago and figure I would give this site a try.
A little about me :
Name: Ninja
Im a huge TCG fan(magic,Pokémon, force of will,and exodus) and I'm always up for discussion on new decks and such

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:07:24 )
Hey, Ninja! Welcome to the world of Voltra!
I'm super excited to see that you found us on Facebook--it's neat to see how everyone is hearing the word, haha.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:09:53 )
I sure will!
I saw the Facebook add a few weeks ago, and I haven't been on forums like these In years and I figure I would give them a try again. :vanora_heart:

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:29:12 )
@Ninja: Yay! You snagged a great username. Welcome to Voltra. We have a discord too, feel free to join.

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:30:27 )
I was watching America Ninja warrior on YouTube when I made my name haha.
I will have to try discord sometime I have heard of it but never used it

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:42:07 )
Hello and welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy it here!
Since you haven't been on forums like these in years, I think this new startup might be the perfect fit :D

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:44:55 )
It has been nice so far! Sadly I don't have a computer and the site seems a bit off on my phone, but I'm sure I will get use to it !

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:51:26 )
Ohhh welcome...
Have you bought the vanora plushie yet?
It is avaiable at 1k volts & gonna leave tonight xD

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:52:11 )
Where do I buy that at? I probably need to pick one up!

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:53:49 )
At the ohm my gosh shop...
It could be bought at 50 ohm / 1k volts

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:54:06 )
Well since it is still in Beta and it's only been open like a week, I'm sure there are still plenty of kinks they are working out.
If there is anything sort of game-breaking or if you have any ideas about the mobile version feel free to post it in the bug reports/feedback area :)

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:00:24 )
@raxton:Thank you so much! I bought one before they left .

@Nalight: Yes that's why I don't mind, and I'm sure running a site like this can't be cheap, and when you are first starting out you are limited on funds.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:01:50 )
Welcome to the site. I'm new too. That's cool that they put ads on facebook~ Are you on any other sites ever?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:03:48 )
Oh yes, I've talked with and worked with people who have not-successfully and successfully opened avatar sites like this and it is incredibly difficult. Gotta get staff, pay them. The developer is one of the hardest people to get a hold of and can be very expensive. Then site costs. Art. It's a handful, for sure.

But Voltra has done a great job so far~

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:09:39 )
@Taffy: I am not, I use to be a member on Gaian, but haven't logged on in years, since I was about 18 or 19, the community wasn't for me.

I can definitely see that. I own my business and I totally understand how hard it is staring up a new company, so but so far the owners have done a very good job. They just need to keep it up. I read some things around the internet about a few failed sites where the owners just up and left and no one knows where they went @nalight:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:15:24 )
Yeah that happens. I've seen sites where owners just shut down and left, where they were going to leave and site members bought it, and even some when the owner steals all the money and jets. It can be pretty bad.

On the flip side there are sites where staff cares a lot. Like when the users paid to buy a site to keep it going. And I know several of the staff members here, and they are amazing, too. So I think Voltra is going to end up being a pretty great site.

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:32:10 )
I sure hope so! I was impressed with it enough I decided to give them some of my money, and normally I wouldn't give sites like this money. I played Gaia for years and I only donated twice. Once to get a ninja headband and another time to get a demon tail :p

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:51:32 )
I've been on several sites and also rarely donate. I have to really want something for me to do that.
I have donated for one crate on here, though, so far. And I feel like I'll be donating more in the future, too.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:30:17 )
@Ninja: Hello! Welcome to Voltra! I love your style~ And omg I love that you got that username!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.