Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/9 23:47:18 )

@Shark: That's the perfect way to describe it. It's bittersweet emptiness. I'm super happy I went and had a great time and I can't wait until next year but yeah.
They are hectic if you try to do everything. I kept it chill. I only want to two panels. I did go to two concerts too. The other times I was walking around, singing karaoke or looking at the dealer's room/artist alley.

Sorry to hear about the pain. Is it hot there, or is the heatwave over for you guys?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 00:16:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I always see pictures of cute little setups with tshirts and stuff and I'd like to go for something like that.

uhhh yeah it's apparently gonna be like 100 for two days ina a row in a couple days. right now it's 80. and we just had a cool couple of rainy/cloudy days. :( sucks to have to go back to unbearable heat.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 00:55:29 )

@Shark: I love being able to see people's art. Maybe you could head to a small local con sometime when it's safe to do so. :) I always like getting pins. I got some stickers this year too and I put them on my reusable water bottle.
What?! It's going to be 100 again! That's crazy. It's never that hot in your region and then it's like the 3rd heat wave just this summer :(

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 02:18:48 )
@Totalanimefan: art art art. It's some cool shit. yeah i know there's a bunch of stuff to do around here. but I've never done anything cause I have no one to go with. doing stuff alone is not fun.

yeahhh... this year is rough. It's never been this bad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 17:31:21 )

@Shark: I totally agree. I went to a con alone once. It wasn't the same. I didn't have anyone to hang with and enjoy the experiences together with.
Your pain got worse this year? Do you know why? It was pandemic related? Heat related? Just getting older? Haha ^^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 19:23:36 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah :(

ah I meant the heat. like it's never been so hot here.

pain is pretty much the same

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/10 20:53:26 )

@Shark: OH my bad, I misunderstood when you said never been this bad I thought you meant your pain not the weather haha. ^^; I see now you meant the weather.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 03:57:10 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah. I hope this isn't a recurring thing. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 17:18:47 )

@Shark: I hope so too, but it could be. We need to take the carbon out of the atmosphere :(
Just like how the wildfires are getting worse in CA and the rest of the west coast every year.....

Let's try to think of something more positive lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/11 20:15:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Bruhhhhhh. what's positive though when you know the world is fucked.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 00:47:36 )

@Shark: I know T_T

Um, so the event on Voltra is probably going to start soon...

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 03:11:44 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah? events are cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 15:11:27 )

@Shark: Yeah we are getting a summer event, but since I'm not staff I don't know when it's going to be lol. I just saw that we are going to have one in past announcements. ^^;
I love hanging out here during the events. There is good energy. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 18:12:14 )
@Totalanimefan: wonder what kinda items there will be .-.

also i added avatars of my OC's to my avatar closet

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 22:02:17 )

@Shark: Oh yes. Like we know it's a summer event but what kind of summer activity or theme could we see? I thought the camp theme last year was cute. ^^
Nice. How many outfit slots have you bought? I'm on page 4.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 22:12:14 )
@Totalanimefan: yeee... could be anything

I think I have 3 pages

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 22:16:17 )

@Shark: I kinda want a beach/lake theme again. (Or pool theme) I know we already have awesome items from that, but I miss the beach. I haven't been since Sept 2018 and that's the longest I've ever gone. I grew up in a costal town, and although I was never the person at the beach every weekend I miss driving there to see the sunrise or sunset. Walking it at night when it's quiet and there are no other people just you and the waves.

I had 3 and then I saved this avatar which put me at 4 ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 23:02:38 )
@Totalanimefan: that'd be cool yeah. I haven't been to the water in... so long. what's it even like. I've only gone during the day.

oh yeah there are flowers on my mint plant now. how are yours looking?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/12 23:08:00 )

@Shark: I feel that. I haven't been to a pool probably since then too. This summer was so hot a pool would have been super nice to be able to relax in.
Oh that's cool! I had some flower on them a few weeks ago, but then I got some pests on my plant (I don't know how it's inside) and then it got all brown everywhere. I had to crop most of it off. I think it will grow back fine.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 03:47:38 )
@Totalanimefan: If I had a private pool it'd be so nice. I'd be in it all day.

oh yeah. they'll definitely grow back. mine died and migrated to the next pot over.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.