Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 15:15:13 )

@Shark: Having your own pool is such a luxury. It makes me wish I was renting this summer so that I could be in a complex that had a pool lol
And it's been so warm I'm sure the water in the pool would be just right.

Oh good! I was a little worried about it. I was thinking, I thought that mint was supposed to be a fool-proof plant lol. I'll take a look and see how it's doing today.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 18:56:41 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah I miss it. D: we used to have one.

keep goin, little mint~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 21:15:31 )

Plant talk is reminding me that I have plants I need to tend to. I've been kinda neglecting them other than turning on the growlight and watering when needed. >_>

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 21:34:13 )

@CooperationIsKey: what else do you need to do with them?
@Shark: it’s just been so hot and it’s been years since I was in a pool. It just sounds so refreshing.
My mind plant was not looking good lol. I gave it a bit of water. I think that will help.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 22:44:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Some need some pruning, some need some repotting, that sort of thing. I have these poor Golden Pothos cuttings that have been sitting in water for literally months now that I need to transfer to soil, lol, and a Wandering Dude/Inchplant that's getting leggy--which is great, it's a trailing plant--except it really needs to fill in in the middle more. I'll probably trim the trailing bits and re-root them in the pot to fill in the gaps a bit.

Also I'm going to my dad's next week and that means there's a chance he'll come inside if I need help carrying stuff so I gotta clean up in here anyway lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/13 23:13:57 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh I see. That does sound like a lot of work. XD Good luck with that.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/14 01:43:57 )
I wonder how the smoke affects the plants? or maybe it just doesn't. idk.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/14 03:44:15 )

@Totalanimefan: It is, but I enjoy it, too. I just hope I have enough potting soil for repotting my ZZ Plant, I didn't think about it!

Oh god the roommate is cooking and I think something is burning aaaaa

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 05:04:37 )

@Shark: I don't know, I think that would be interesting to know.
@CooperationIsKey: Oh no, time to save your kitchen lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 05:14:16 )
i guess just blocking the sun or whatever

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 08:12:34 )

@Totalanimefan:
Lol I forgot I posted that; it turned out to be the squash she was boiling. The water ran dry while she was distracted. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 20:45:35 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh no lol. That's how you end up with burned everything lol
@Shark: Yeah can't they make the air quality better if you have them in your house?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 22:20:02 )

@Totalanimefan: She burns stuff a lot. 9_9

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 15:27:43 )

@CooperationIsKey: Maybe she should add more water or turn down the heat, or not leave the kitchen when cooking lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 21:20:20 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh god, she ALWAYS leaves the kitchen while cooking; she starts stuff and then goes outside to smoke. Like. It's one thing if it's something you popped in the oven that's gotta cook an hour but boiling stuff on the stovetop should really be watched.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 23:43:19 )

@CooperationIsKey: OMG I could never. I feel nervous even about going pee when I'm making dinner. lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 00:00:39 )

@Totalanimefan: SAME. She always tells me how much better stuff like pasta comes out when I make it.... Well for starters I pay attention so it doesn't stick or burn and I don't cook it into mush either... She likes everything mushy. Bleh.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 17:12:07 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah exactly. Set a timer and hang out in the kitchen lol. Like she could just be on her phone in the same room as the pasta.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 19:09:12 )

@Totalanimefan: She likes to smoke while she's cooking and she's not supposed to smoke inside, soooo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 19:49:47 )

@CooperationIsKey: Maybe she can smoke before making her meal? idk lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.