Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 19:59:33 )

@Shark: I feel like I'm always googling things lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 20:17:21 )
@Totalanimefan: ye same. but I rarely ever get the answers I seek. I just end up being confused still.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 21:38:42 )

@Shark: Yeah google def doesn't have all the answers and I wish it did.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 22:49:13 )
@Totalanimefan: so many unknowns :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 23:46:01 )

@Shark: If you could learn about anything, what would it be? Even if it was impossible to know.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 00:16:43 )
@Totalanimefan: eh nothing in particular. just anything that comes up. I wanted to understand something about bees once but I could never find the answer.

I usually can't find like old movies I've watched. search all the places and keywords and nada.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 01:01:15 )

@Shark: I can barely find info I want on Japanese artists I like. It's a lot better now than it was in the 2000's though.
I'm not sure what I would want to know either. If I could learn just one thing from it that is impossible to know.

I don't know if I told you, but I decided to go back to school and yesterday I got my transcripts sent over to the new school and evaluated. I don't have to do 13 out of the 40 classes, yay! It's a go at your own pace, online Uni. So I decided to make myself a calendar for Sept 1st (my start date) and outline which classes I want to tackle first and when I should do them. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 01:09:18 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah. that sounds like it would be difficult to find stuff on.

I tend to like to know a little about everything. but also I feel like it's not as... impressive as just knowing one thing.

That's awesome :) are you excited?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 00:27:01 )

@Shark: Sometimes I feel that way too, but I do like knowing a little about a lot of things. I feel like it helps me understand the world better.

I am excited. I haven't felt this way about something in a while. With the pandemic it's all negative feelings or just numbness. And with this it feels like I have goals, I have a future. It's a really great feeling. Plus I've always wanted to get my BA. I just wasn't able to in the past.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 02:09:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I need to work on learning a language better. it's just little bits here and there with Spanish being almost good. one day...

Nice o: yeah. I'm still waiting on making any plans. It feels like this pandemic is never gonna end.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 22:17:37 )

@Shark: maybe an app like Duolingo could help? I heard people like Anki flash card app. :)
I feel that. And I guess we should be lucky we got a mini break for some of the summer. And we do have vaccines. But not enough people that could get them did get them. Good news is that there has been a big uptick in people getting the vaccine because they are scared of Delta. (For some it was too late tho)

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 22:27:27 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah that's what I've used. plus youtube vids and stuff. never heard of anki.

it's just so stupid. people are asses.

well I messaged the old friend. now I'm just waiting to hear back.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 23:16:43 )

@Shark: Some other Voltra users use it as a study flash card app. I think that you make the flashcards yourself.
They really are.

Oh cool! ^^ I hope all goes well.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 23:29:33 )
@Totalanimefan: hmm interesting. I've never really used flashcards.

yeah same

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 23:37:08 )

@Shark: I like using them for studying. I feel like they are a good way to learn vocabulary terms. ^^
I gotta brb. I'm going to fold the laundry.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 23:47:12 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah they probably are

i folded towels earlier. so many towels. .-.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/1 23:48:45 )

@Shark: I feel like I like folding towels better because they are square or rectangular. And clothes you have to be a bit more precise about how you fold them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/2 02:13:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't have many clothes that I fold. I keep my inside stuff in drawers and outside clothes hung up.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/2 13:14:38 )

Good morning! Have a great day!
Questing

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/2 16:50:44 )
heya, good morning :)

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.