Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 03:45:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Probably! I'd wait until 2022 just to be safe :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 16:13:22 )

@Nelle: True I probably should. Or do you think everyone will think that? Gotta be big brain and go in 2023. lol
Your new avatar is so cute, I love it!
@Shark: Oh do you like them? I really liked the one I had in CA but she can't see me anymore since I moved. Which is sad but overall the move was still worth it. I emailed her when I was able to get my shots for covid because we were working on that together for over a year before COVID hit.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 18:20:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Hahah, that is a big brain play, for sure! lol

How are you doing today? c:

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 19:29:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah she's fine. The whole thing just doesn't help.

It kinda sucks when they leave or when you leave. Gotta start all over again.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 16:25:53 )

@Nelle: I'm good. Yesterday I wasn't on Voltra much because my husband had a root canal and then I was cleaning while he was away doing that. I started taking care of him when he got home, but then our power went out for a few hours! Then I did raid hour in Pokemon Go and during that time our power came back on so then I went home to finish the cleaning I had started. Now the house looks much better. I also got 2 shiny Mewtwos yesterday! I don't know if you like Pokemon or play PoGO but I do a lot lol.
As for today, a little more relaxing and the weather is nice and not hot so I should go for a walk.
What about you?

@Shark: Oh I see.
Yeah I don't want to start over with someone else. T_T I mean, I know I have to. I have more things to work on and then 2020/2021 is just a whole other thing. Ugh.
What have you been up to this week?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 17:11:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I understand :(

bein miserable. Trying to change it and it ain't workin.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 18:14:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I am sorry! I hope your husband is feeling better today! I have heard that those are absolutely no fun!

That's awesome! I think I need to get into Pokemon Go. It would force me to be more active. Lol.

Yesterday the Genshin Impact update hit, so I spent most of the day on that! But I have work today :( in 16 minutes to be exact!
Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:43:36 )

@Shark: Do you need new meds, do you feel like it's something with that? Or is it just like depressing things happening in life?

@Nelle: Thanks! He's doing ok today. They dentist that did it was really experienced so my husband didn't have much pain. He just has to eat soft things for a while.
Pokemon Go is fun, but it also depends on where you live. Places that are more walkable or historic tend to have more things to do where like a development community with all single family homes wouldn't have much, but you could also go to a park or something.
You should be about on your lunch now break, or soon. How's work been? What do you do?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:50:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah. I've tried all the meds, none of them ever helped. Either they did nothing, or they gave me awful side effects.

yeah my life just sucks and nothing can fix it and also there's so much pain in the world and that's not getting fixed either.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:52:12 )

@Shark: I tried meds in college (an RX) I don't remember what it was. It made me really emotional for like 2 months and then I was a little more normal? I was still depressed tho. Obvs I'm better now.
I feel you on those things. I try to look at the small positives and not think about the negatives all the time. There is a balance I guess, and it's hard to do.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 00:25:51 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah idk I wish they worked. It'd be a lot easier.

I do that too, but it still doesn't help. Like I try to think good things like "I love myself" and stuff like that. It just doesn't cut it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 19:08:36 )

@Shark: I feel like those like sayings you say do yourself don't work. I mean, good for people if they work for them. I like to find joy in nature and things around me. Like watching a bird outside or finding those big fluffy white clouds that are so good. Watching the sunset.
I like being around my pets. Small things like that brings me joy. Telling myself I love myself just feels so forced to me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 20:14:15 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah idk. My therapists have always told me to do it, so I follow their advice. :/ but eh.

Yeah. I love all of those things too. But they also cause me so much sadness at the same time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 00:27:10 )

@Shark: How do they also cause sadness?
And I would listen to anything a trained professional says as advice :) They might be more than one way to solve something though. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 00:52:55 )
@Totalanimefan: eh I think if I elaborated, I'd end up making everyone feel worse. It's just. Everything with an up has a down.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 01:59:56 )

@Shark: yeah that’s true. There is always two sides. But maybe we focus too much on the darker or negative side. What about accepting that both sides are life.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/24 02:23:24 )
@Totalanimefan: That's basically what I do. and look at me. I'm a damn mess.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 02:23:46 )

@Shark: lol not gonna lie, that was a great reply.
I don't know your brain for sure, but sometimes I feel like you accept the bad more than the good. ^^;
I don't think that you are a mess ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 02:35:14 )
@Totalanimefan: The connotation of that makes it seem like good is also bad. lol. "accepting" the good. idk I guess it depends on what it is. I always feel like I'm too aware of the positives and negatives and nuances of things. I'm hyper aware and hyper sensitive. Digging deeper and deeper on things in a neverending loop. Well this, this, and that, and the other thing... and what about this? Can't forget that... it's draining.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 02:37:13 )

@Shark: Oh I see what you mean.
I wonder if there is anyway that you could 'zone out' or be more laid back mentally instead of hyper.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.