Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Anniversary Games

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:26:34 )

oh heck yes im doing this i frigging love games ; A;

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:35:40 )
Sorry bout the tag, nvm me.. had somehow thought that the wordsearch was just that piture in the small version, as was the case with the sudoku ^^;;;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 23:51:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lilypoo: As someone who knows nothing about the Lore because I joined 3 months ago, the crossword has been a chore to do.
I dug deep into old threads to find the answers to everything... except for 21 across. That hint isn’t helpful at all either. ):

Is there another way to help newbs like me? It would help to throw in a summary or something to pull answers from in case we weren’t around for past events... Realized there was a link up there, and Raxton posted another helpful link. But omg, none of those are helpful for 21 across...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 00:40:14 )
Im glad Im not the only one struggling with 21 across ( 23 across and 2 down also have me bugged out in frustration, spendt alle evening tying o figure out trough stalking old threads but yeah I'm probably just stupid >< )

( Yes I know I've been here since the start of Voltra, but remembering stuff especially past events npcs and lore, is not my strong suit, as I ave a terrible memory issue as folllow-up after some rl stuff that happend to me 4-ish yearss ago, leaving me t litterally having to write everything down in notebooks in case it is stuff I need to remember )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 02:11:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@TeaTales: 2 down is one I found from the circus event. Another hint for it would be that the name is related to 20 down as well, and both have Halloween-esque names.
23 across is one of the character emojis, but it’s the only one not in a human form.

Still pissed off at 21 across. T:< Waiting for someone else or Lilypoo to save my butt come help. Trying to finish off the sudokus as I wait so I don’t go crazy.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 02:26:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg the one good thing about reading back is looking at all the art. And omg, I want to find someone that looks at me the way Vreg looks at Virgil in this pic:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 03:07:41 )
Oof. I also don’t know 21 across ;_;

I have a guess but 100% not sure. If we get it wrong, do we still get chances to get it right? ;_;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 03:25:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Ixoraaaaa, give me a hint of what you think it is. ;A; Idk if they will tell us if we got it wrong, that’s why I’m waiting for mama bird Lilypoo. HALP.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 04:30:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Goblin: Omg, thank you so much. I read every single past event thing, looked through every emoji title and did not come across that name. It’s not fair to use obscure characters that even some oldie volties weren’t sure about it... ;A;

But on the plus side, I finally learned about the circus and blackout back stories. Oh man, those were some dark plots. >__>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 05:00:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Goblin: I really liked the darker theme, and it looked like there were a lot of fun, interactive event games too. Also, that circus story was LONG. xD And I thought Lin was a girl all this time. Oops. >3>

But omg, I saw the progression of Ghost’s art, and I was blown away. I always like seeing how artists grow their skills, and I wasn’t disappointed. WORKIN’ HARD EVEN 2 YEARS AGO. ;’D What a good boy.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 05:00:30 )

I dont know if you guys knew, but Zuzu have a list of NPCs xD
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/4335

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 05:02:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Raxton: OMG WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS GOING CROSS EYED READING AND REREADING THE EVENT PLOT STORIES! ;A;
They should’ve had this or something similar linked with the crossword.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 05:06:26 )

hahhaha... you can actually kinda guess the answer from the shops & their avis xD
tho no.21 is kinda hard lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 05:20:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Raxton: The shopkeepers weren’t the hardest part... it was when you brought in characters from the reaping ritual and circus and that #21 across answer. Just noticed there was a helpful link on the front page (the link color made it unnoticeable with the theme I was using.), but it still didn’t have #21 across. :T The NPC for that one is cuter than the name makes it sound.

@Goblin: I can imagine. It looked like it took a lot of work to put together, visually and story writing-wise. I’m sad that I missed out, but hopefully Voltra can make another big, dark feels event when it has the staff power.
You’re so right about the darker plots~ I knew about Veles, but I didn’t know the way he was gotten rid of had a price like that. )’: Makes me feel even sadder for Io.
I like the super happy events too, but having an event with a big impact with feels ending is nice too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 06:00:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Goblin: Hahaha, I had never seen the old little arts and gifs of Lin before, so I assumed from the emoji and his item.

I agree, they should definitely not try to upstage last year’s big event if they don’t have the people/resources. It looks like A LOT of work for one main artist and writer to solo it. The community is pretty supportive and understanding, and they’ll just be happy to have a small event with promises of free rare items. xD Speaking of which, sooooo grateful for the raffle prizes with this event. I’m loving all the games too, and that thoughtful message thread.

Can we purchase goodie bags at the end? Because I am not going to spend my coins on Volkan-wear. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 14:24:37 )
@Tsundererra:
@goblin:
@Raxton:
Thank you a lot lifesavers. .. because of a smaller mistake I had made in it ( fixed now ) I thought it was some new word for citizens of voltra at the 21 across xDD So I sat on google at 5 am trying to figure out what that kind o word could be and where it was mentioned if it was the case ( not te best of luck when I kept getting football results instead XD )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:20:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lilypoo: It’s no worries~ Goblin and Raxton saved the day, plus my dumb butt didn’t see the link that would’ve been helpful for all the answers except for #21. ^^;
And the sudoku was super fun, I wouldn’t mind for more. I just hope I did the other ones right... >3>

Now that the stress of finding that answer has passed, I think it’s hilarious that a character like The Collector even exists. It reminds me of Vengeance with her entire Pusheen collection.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:26:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lilypoo: It was the cirque ad infinitum theme. The link was a pale purple that kinda blended into the post bubble background.

I wish the collector was in the popularity contest, I think they would be a strong contender. And it’s no worries~ ^^ Thank you for replying to everyone when you could.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:26:38 )
SUDOKU!
Who did this?
I love you.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:36:19 )

Yay puzzles!!! I can't wait to be able to sit at the computer and work on these. But.. currently half asleep cause newborn is exhausting.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.