Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates The Surge: September Crates have Arrived + AOTW!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 18:55:35 )

Broadcasting live from Voltra Towers, it's your best friend and snappiest dresser Spark here to bring you the latest and hottest news from our beautiful city!

And things are about to get a whole lot more beautiful because it's the first of the month and you know what that means...

September Crates Have Arrived!

Ohh it seems like Frizz and Static were flipping through those history books when they came up with these ones. Who's a good boy? Why, it's the Doggo of Death! But maybe that's a bit too spooky for you... No worries, because we also have his purrfect companion the Feline of Fertility.

And let's not forget our newest rare set... the Lonesome Hero! Maybe he won't be so lonely if you can snag him, huh? Better go searching!

Doggo of Death | Frossy
Feline of Fertility | Frossy
Lonesome Hero | Bean

Thanks to our wonderful ITs Lilypoo and Hadsvich for uploading!

Hurry on over to OMG Imports to get yours today!

September Crates can be purchased from Ohm-my-gosh imports for 250 each.

*Reminder: You can wear 2 poses from a single set!*
*Lonesome Hero is the Rare set throughout September and for the entirety of October, but will change in November.*

Check out A Guide to Voltra Crates for more information.

Of course, who could forget these amazing emojis we are blessed with every month, too?

By ghost

Don't Forget the Collector's Bundle!

Nefarious Guard is contained in the September Collector's Bundle and will be available throughout the remainder of 2019.

September Collector's Bundle

Pixels by Fozzy
Fabulous recolors by Lilypoo!

The September Collector's Bundle can be purchased from Ohm-my-gosh imports for 3500 through September 30th, 2019.

Not familiar with the contents of a Crate Collector's Bundle?

Plasma Orb Fall '19 Bundle

*Set includes at least 2 additional recolors per pose*

Design by Lina
Pixels by Frossy, Fozzy & Bean

The Plasma Orb Fall '19 Bundle can be purchased from Ohm-my-gosh imports for 3500 through November 24th, 2019.

Not familiar with the contents of a Plasma Orb Collector's Bundle?

The Return of Avatar of the Week!

Banner & Velvet animation by the wonderful ghost!

SO DON'T PANIC BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE... You're hearing me right, Voltra's Runway is up and running... Avatar of the Week is finally back and better than ever! Velvet's got the stage open starting today, so don't waste a single second and head on over there NOW to strut your stuff!

Voltra's Runway

Community Discussion

Our monthly Community Discussion is coming up soon! Join us on Saturday, September 21st at 7:30 pm Voltra time!

Raffle 1
Submit a question pre-discussion for a chance to win the current rare set!
Questions must be submitted by 11:59 pm (Voltra/Central Time) on Sunday, September 15 to be eligible.
What do you want to know!?

Raffle 2
Join us for the discussion on our Discord server and post your username in our attendance channel.
At the end of the discussion we will raffle off prizes!

Coming Soon!

September Common Surge [September 15th]

:plasma-orb: Voltra's 2nd Anniversary Celebration [TBA]

September Community Discussion [September 21st]

Well that's all for now my fabulous friends. I'll miss you all dearly until our next little chat... But until then, stay safe and have fun with Velvet alright?

I love you Voltra! Spark out!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 19:25:09 )

I’m loving the new crate items and I’m super excited for avatar of the week too!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 19:25:47 )

These are quite Egyptian, it brings back the days in middle school when many of my classmates and I were fascinated with Ancient Egypt.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 20:23:03 )
It's all so beautiful!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 20:42:44 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬

oh wow i want that ✬Feline of Fertility✬ 'wiggles'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 21:26:19 )
Nice! O: Keep giving us feline items, please. * u*

I think it’s a little odd AOTW feels like an avi contest... And why are entries hidden?

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 21:31:46 )
@Kent: Yes, AOTW is an avatar contest. It explains the layout and procedures in the thread if you haven't reviewed it yet. Submissions are accepted for a week, then displayed for voting the second week. So they are not hidden, but unable to be viewed until the voting window opens.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 21:42:45 )
Yeah. But why..? Eh, I’ve just never seen it in an avatar contest format, it’s always been an avatar that an admin noticed and thought deserved to be noticed by all.

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 23:40:59 )
Those DIs are gorgeous!

Bast forever

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 01:23:25 )
Yeah it is a little different than other AOTW, but I think it’s cool that people can vote for who they want to be the AOTW. I like it. ^_^ and I’m absolutely loving this months crates.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 07:24:07 )

@Kent: I am NOT staff, but I wanted to say that on other sites I've seen people get mad at the staff and would say that they were playing favorites and things like that. So this is probably to avoid people feeling like it's staff favoritism.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 07:49:54 )

The new items look amazing ;u;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 18:37:13 )
◦ ☆ ◦
Oh man those are lovely~
And yay! I actually enjoy aotw more when the community gets to have input. I think its fun when staff can pick too but it can become a popularity contest honestly so this is really exciting o Uo

◦ ☽ ◦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.