Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Fall '19 Plasma Orb Feedback Thread

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 05:18:01 )

Fall '19 Plasma Orbs (RIGs)

Hey Volties!

Your feedback is always really helpful and much appreciated, so we want to continue this trend with our Summer '19 Plasma Orb sets! Your feedback will help us rethink how we design and create these items.

This season's Plasma Orbs are:

Common Orb Summer ‘19 / 3000 volts

*Note: some background poses are not shown in preview*
Voltracon | rare Fozzy
Adventurer / common Bean
Dramatical | common Bean
Bountiful Harvest | common qt
Handheld | common ghost

Ombre Foxy Ponytail / very commonLilypoo
Ombre Lolita Curls / very common Lilypoo
Unique Thigh High Boots / very common Lilypoo
Starkitty Dress / very common Lilypoo
Fancy Ruffled Dress / very common Lilypoo
*Item credits for very common items are for unique recolors and patterns applied to original item*
*A small selection of all special recolors and/or designs are shown in previews.*

Voltraland Plasma Orb / 150 ohms

Voltra Land | rarest qt
Speedster | rare ghost, ring by qt
Bouncer | uncommon Bean
Bountiful Harvest | common qt
Handheld | common ghost

Magical Mystery Plasma Orb / 150 ohms

Magic Mystery | rarest Frossy
Loyal Elegence | rare Frossy
Shinobi | uncommon Bean
Adventurer | common Bean
Dramatical | common Bean

Plasma Orb Fall '19 Collector's Bundle / 3500 ohms

Punky Plasma | Collector's Set
Design: Lina
Pixels: Frossy, Fozzy & Bean

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template we put together for you to use.

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Common Orb Fall '19 (Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Voltracon[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Adventurer[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Dramatical[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Bountiful Harvest[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Handheld[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Voltraland Plasma Orb(Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Voltra Land[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Speedster[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Bouncer[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Magical Mystery Plasma Orb(Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Magical Mystery[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Loyal Elegance[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Shinobi[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Fall '19 Plasma Orb Collector's Bundle[/b]]
[b]Punky Plasma[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler][/align]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 05:58:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, This always breaks my post format, but I am too lazy to fight it tonight. xD

Love all the different items that came with this orb. My only problem is that the dramatic dropped for me waaaay too much with this orb, but I understand that is my poopy luck. xD

Voltracon
★★★✩✩
Looooove the selfie phone pose, and I’m always down for more backgrounds. As the rarest of the bunch, I expected it to not feel underwhelming compared to the more common items. The other poses aren’t my style, but it looks like it’s getting used by other volties, so that’s good to see. I originally rated this 4 stars, but I had to take down a star because the hand holding the phone looks like it’s missing a finger. ):

Adventurer
★★★★★
I’m a sucker for anything Pokémon. Really like the clothes and all the colors it comes in~

Dramatical
★★★★✩
Oh man... this item has me feeling so salty. As the resident fujoshi, you’d think I would be more thrilled about this item... buuuuut nope. First off, I have to say that all the poses are well-made (even the Aoba hairstyle that I despise). It would’ve been nice to have a fully clothed set like the adventurer, but hey, we got a new hairstyle at least. Just wish there was one more pose of eyes, or pants, or shirt. And as much as I want to rate this down from the amount of times it has dropped for me, I have to say that this is a solid, well made item.

Bountiful Harvest
★★★★★
I love Harvest Moon, but I can’t see myself using this item in any way. But it looks like there are a lot of other volties who are psyched about this item. I love the colors in the background pose, and I just love how it brings something different from all the other new RIGs we got (only other one that does this is Voltraland).

Handheld
★★★★★
Very creative idea! Had me feeling nostalgic for my old gameboy. Only thing I would ask for is MORE COLORS ON THE HANDHELD HOLDING POSE. T^T

x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons
★★★★★
I loved the original colored versions of these items, and these are just as awesome. WISH THEY WOULD DROP MORE OFTEN. ;o;

Voltra Land
★★★★★
THE BACKGROUND IS SOOOOO CUTE! I like the colors it comes in as well. The mushroom thingies are adorable, and I like that we get a body pose and hat too. This was a really smart idea.

Speedster
★★★★★
Oh man, that leg, arm, and hair pose had me feeling so happy! They’re so well-made and I found that I can use them in so many things. :’D I was expecting this one to be the one I disliked the most (trauma from that live action Sonic movie), but oh man, it works.

Bouncer
★★★★★
It’s really well made and looks like the char who it’s based off of. This is another item I won’t use, but I do like the variety of poses it offers for those who do use it.

Magical Mystery
★★★★★
Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my favorite animes of all time, and this one made me so happy. :’) I hope we can get one of her kitty outfit eventually. Nice job!

Loyal Elegance
★★★★★
Yaaaasssssss, items based on Gardevoir. The recoloring choices are awesome too. :’) I like that we get clothes, hair, legs, arms, and accesories with this one. Bless whoever designed this.

Shinobi
★★★✩✩
The finger is hella long on one of the poses and had me dying. This items needs more skin color variation. Lighter skin toned avi’s can’t wear this one. Alsooooo, wish the arm poses had a non-muscular version. Feel like an Amazon warrior when I put them on my feminine avi. xD

Punky Plasma
★★★★★
I like the variety of poses that this one has. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.