Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Spider spider on the wall

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 22:15:45 )

I already had 3 spiders in my room this week :( I really hope I can get to bed tonight without seeing another spider.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 22:21:49 )

the other day, I reached for my towel after showering. Patted my face dry with it so I could see, and when I could, the first thing I saw was that there had been an enormous spider on my towel--right on the part that I had just used on my face. He must have moved over in time not to get squashed, luckily for both of us.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 22:41:24 )

OMG I would have almost died.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 22:49:08 )
    This whole thread is my nightmare :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 00:15:09 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Harvest Deity x2

'shudder' I'm one of them people who hate spiders, 'shudder'.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 00:26:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Did you know that spiders like to crawl in your ear and nose holes for warmth when you’re sleeping? There is no stopping them.

LOL, just kidding. I’m sure it still happens, but prolly by accident.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 05:29:54 )
What do you do with the spiders you find in your room? I try to just ignore them and let them be. As long as they stay on the wall away from me and don't come down from their web at my face, I am fine. I don't like killing anything innocent, even bugs. They have lives too and just think, we are Godzilla to them. Would you like to be killed by Godzilla? XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 13:06:39 )

I have my mom to remove them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 13:19:45 )
    I get my brother to take them outside. I don't want to kill the poor things but I can't have them in my room.

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 17:57:44 )

I was sitting outside at night a couple weeks ago and heard a rustling in the leaves. Though it was one of the dogs. NOPE. Massive tarantula. I let him be with the hopes he'd eat some bugs.

Come back outside a while later. There are now two tarantulas just chilling on the wall. I named them John Jackson and Jack Johnson. They were very good boys.

I hope they're alright. Haven't seen them in a while.

Definitely wouldn't be able to relax or sleep with spiders in my room, though--especially since we have brown recluses and black widows out here. /shudders

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 17:42:33 )
@Vii: Yes, I wouldn't be OK to sleep if the spiders were venomous but I don't have any of those kind out here. I don't see tarantulas either, just regular small spiders. I have had house centipedes in my room. They're fuzzy and look like running mustaches. I have not killed it and somehow slept with it in there. I usually take the bugs outside too, but not that one. I don't even want to look for it XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 17:48:01 )
    @Vii: where do you live that there are tarantulas just chilling in the wild? I need to know so I can never visit lol

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 17:52:58 )
It's probably Florida or somewhere close to it XD

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 17:57:51 )
spiderbro is just chilling, eating other bugs for you. Building cool looking webs just in time for Halloween. Maybe crawl in your mouth while you sleep later. No biggie. Just bein spiderbro.

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 18:12:21 )

@Kiri: I remember those centipedes from when I lived in IL and omg, they are so creepy and nasty. I'd rather find a spider than one of those things any day tbh lol they're so unnerving to look at and so freaking fast. Just looking at them would give me the heebie jeebies.

@sunny: I'm in Arizona, or as I like to call it, Baby Australia. xD We live in a fairly rural area (neighbours have cows, horses, donkeys etc and we have chickens) so there are all sorts of critters out in the yard, but in the cities proper you won't encounter too many.

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 19:09:08 )
@Vii: Yes, it is because of all those legs. When I saw it, I didn't have my glasses on so it was blurry. I just saw a fast fuzzy thing run across my floor and under a porcelain doll. I know that's what it was. I saw one months and months ago too in the same area. I wonder if it's the same one and it has been eating all the bugs in the house and that's why it's still alive XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 19:54:27 )

@Vii: stay safe out there. Spiders are scary!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.