Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Lupa Clan: Where Werewolves plus other peoples gather

For a grand total of 0!
Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 23:15:40 )
I'm little upset. this user on gaia is causing me problems and been harrasing me and Allie on there. here's example:

she claims that Allie has been flaming on there. she also the one who claims that I scammed my friend when I was working on it!! I like to block her, but I need to report her to Admin, Lanzer. I want to unbanned my old account but, I don't have enough evidence that proves she was involved. she claims that it was caused by my adblocker but she don't know I used good view page source that show that blocked post.
example: <div id="post-5" class="postOdd bbcode-swap-blocked-group post"> then explain this? this post was not curated my me or Allie. It was done anonymous.
EDIT: She Disabled my friend's Trading pass and gifting.

For a grand total of 0!
Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 23:16:05 )
I'm little upset. this user on gaia is causing me problems and been harrasing me and Allie on there. here's example:
[[spoiler]she claims that Allie has been flaming on there. she also the one who claims that I scammed my friend when I was working on it!! I like to block her, but I need to report her to Admin, Lanzer. I want to unbanned my old account but, I don't have enough evidence that proves she was involved. she claims that it was caused by my adblocker but she don't know I used good view page source that show that blocked post.
[spoiler=example]
<div id="post-5" class="postOdd bbcode-swap-blocked-group post">
then explain this? this post was not curated my me or Allie. It was done anonymous.
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/25 23:13:57 )
@micki chiba: yo you kind-of double-posted in there, are you alright?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.