Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Lupa Clan: Where Werewolves plus other peoples gather

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 19:07:47 )
Yawn

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 19:25:31 )
@fenava: This thread could use a dark feature, I know.
We could also use more Werewolf talks too.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 03:48:03 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: It has it's pros and cons. I don't mind having photophobia, since I've had it my entire life, it's never got better or worse.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 11:09:52 )
@snakeweaver: More than anything, it's just 'there' ever since you were born.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 15:30:52 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Exactly how it is. On the upside, it means I have learned ways to better deal wit it or how to be affected by it the least. Also I can see in areas that others can't, so it can also be useful.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 20:20:39 )
@snakeweaver: Can you see in the dark?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 20:41:00 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I can in most levels of darkness, but light sensitivity does not make perfectly nocturnal eyes~

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 20:56:41 )
@snakeweaver: On the one hand, neat.
On the other hand, the side-effects sting.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 22:11:17 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: The side effects more than sting, but the sight can be pretty darn useful. But also pain. I'd still never change it, even if people often mistake me for being angry or a psycho when I'm wincing in pain. I know another voltra member who also has photophobia who could talk about her experience with it if you wanna hear more?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 22:23:05 )
@snakeweaver: They're more than welcome to drop by and say hello.
So what do you memorize of Werewolves and can you picture any with Photophobia?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 22:24:26 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I don't understand your questions, could you explain differently? Sorry, I'm not always good at figuring things out.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 23:29:36 )
@snakeweaver: I meant, did they check this thread out?
Or do you mean the Werewolf question?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 00:14:27 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Both questions and I was thinking if I boop that person, it would be in a mention. That seems like a good way to see if someones interested in taking a peek and chatting?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 05:09:48 )
@snakeweaver: Yeah that's a good idea, do that.
Back to Werewolves with Photophobia, you think at least some Werewolves may have a genetic case of Photophobia to make their already-sharp potential to see in the dark get even better, maybe?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 05:20:48 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I have no idea, there's so many werewolf theories. It's very old myth.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 05:29:25 )
@snakeweaver: Wanna share the ones you'd hear of, in here?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 06:08:05 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Congenital Hypertrichosis is the one people most commonly go to, it's also called werewolf syndrome. It's a rare genetic thing where people grow hair successively on their face. Then again the oldest known story involving werewolves is Gilgamesh, where the main character ditched a lover after he found out she turned her last mate into a wolf. Aldo ancient Greeks believed in werewolves. I can't remember other theories at the moment, it's late at night here. My own personal opinion though is that the current theories I have heard doesn't fully explain the oldest stories though, as only more modern day ones involve wolf people rather than people turning into wolfs that I know about.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 07:31:01 )
@snakeweaver: Yeah, I know the Gods of Olympus were very involved with matters of Werewolves, I get that a lot.
Gilgamesh I'm familiar with by his name, but him encountering Werewolves is a new thing to imagine right there.
Cogenital Hypertrichosis is the thing called Werewolf syndrome, interesting.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 08:37:31 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Gilgamesh was a hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology. Lycaon of Arcadia is I think the Greek werewolf story?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 09:16:47 )
@snakeweaver: I've read on the basics of the former.
Lycaeon is the first-known Big-name Werewolf in Old Helias/Ancient Greece, he got cursed by the High King Zeus of Olympus for crossing his Godly people in one manner or another, and in varying ways his family also got cursed as well for it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.