Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Hi, it's me!

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 22:49:29 )
@Garrister: I’m doing the same. Usually I’m pretty active but right now I’m rather slow because I have a lot of stuff going on irl. Like right now I am on my phone typing this to you lol
I’m trying to get more volts too. I have a decent amount but I’m saving up for collectibles, which in reality I should get basic stuff lol. Any outfit ideas?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 22:59:43 )
@uwu: Oohh I see I see. I haven't been very active the past couple days, maybe that's just because i'm sort of introverted by nature though. like this is my own thread so obviously I'm fine chatting here, but I feel awkward just going to some thread and jumping into a conversation. XD

None specifically, my first outfit here just started from me buying stuff in colors that I liked and it ended up being a space-cat thing. XD My current avi is the beginnings of a new outfit I'm making, but I don't actually have anything specific in mind right now.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:23:11 )
@Garrister: Well if you ever need someone to chat, just message me or ping me somewhere :Y

Oh I feel ya. I had one deer-like avatar before this one, but right now this is my "first" avi since the deer one last like a day lmao

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:46:00 )
@uwu: I have a hard time settling on an avi that'll last a while. XD I'm probably gonna switch back to my first one until I get something else figured out.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:48:52 )
@Garrister: I literally was messing with mine before I read that post lmao.
I'm trying to be good and save up for this Frizz Set someone has, which sells for around 17k. Lol
I want to buy it because 1) It's cute, 2) It's from 2017 so it's probably rare 3) I want to get it before it inflates too much.

Honestly I just need more hair and eyes atm because I'm just a bald headed geezer :v

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:51:21 )
@uwu: Yeess I struggle with saving up as well. vnv I'm just gathering a bunch of stuff from the common shops atm. XD To be honest I haven't even looked into past sets and such yet. I'm sure there are lots of very cool, very expensive ones. :0

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:56:51 )
@Garrister: There's a lot of cool ones, you should definitely look into them! I have an idea for my next avi. It's mainly using the Dormouse even item, using the white mouse ears + pink bow and the matching white tail, so it's mainly going to be a pink, brown, and white mouse girl. Lol. It's cute so far what I have for it, but I don't have much.
Usually I'm really bad about saving up as well. Every time I get 50 lanterns I spend them asap. I also have all the colors of the bold eyebrow you can get in the shops, and that's about it. Lol.
I'm really bad about hoarding

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:59:04 )
@uwu: That sounds super cute! <u<

I think I will check them out! But probably tomorrow, I'm probably going to hop off Voltra in a little bit. It's almost bedtime for me. :3
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:04:01 )
@Garrister: It was part of an Alice in Wonderland inspired event I think, because there is an item for each of the characters.

Alrighty. Message me or ping me later if you're online and want to talk. I always like talkinggg
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.