Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Hi, it's me!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 22:15:54 )
I figured I'd make my own thread for just chatting about whatever. There's no theme or anything like that. Feel free to drop in and say hello. ^^

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 01:08:13 )
@Garrister: hey there hi there, how's your day been treating you?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 02:11:26 )

Hello there!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 02:50:26 )
@Laufeia: it's been good! Just sort of boring I suppose. XD How have you been? Has anything interesting happened since the last time we talked?

@Totalanimefan: Hi! Welcome to this wonderful hang-out zone. <u<

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 16:40:07 )
@Garrister: I fell asleep lol. I’ve been pretty well I suppose. My head hurts. But interesting? Not really. I don’t do too much because I get worn out easily xD
Let’s see... I have a bunch of bug bites from going out into the woods for about 10 minutes. I’m itchy as hell. How goes it with you?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 16:50:20 )
@Laufeia: Ohh I see, I'm pretty low-energy myself so a lot of my free-time is spent inside. XD I'm good, I'm just hanging out with my cat rn and browsing around YouTube for something interesting to watch

Also bug bites are no good.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 17:48:48 )
@Garrister: yes the sun is my mortal enemy so I stay inside a lot as well. I enjoy cloudy rainy days. But I live in the south. >_> I’m hanging out with my dog! Lol

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 18:15:13 )
@Laufeia: I live in the south as well! I'm thinking it may be in my best interests to move farther north, I like colder weather in general. XD I also like cold/rainy days, and I love night-time storms. ^u^

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 19:07:26 )
@Garrister: I would love to go to up north as well. But cant afford that for sure <_< cold weather is great. I do enjoy storms but random loud bangs from the thunder I dont enjoy when I'm trying to sleep xD especially when it's really close x.x I am kinda jumpy. Lol.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 20:16:08 )
@Laufeia: I like the thunder that's still fairly far away, the soft booms. it helps me sleep. <u< As for moving, it'll probably be a while before that's a realistic possibility for me too. XD Not that there's anything wrong with where I live, it's a small town and I like that. it's just so hot.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:26:17 )
@Garrister: I really like silence the most because I always have migraines. So I get really annoyed at a lot of noises >_> lol

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:35:43 )
@Laufeia: Aaww that's no good. vnv I have a very hard time sleeping unless there's some sort of background noise. I used to have this little thing called a Sound Spa that had five or so pre-recorded sound effects that you could just play during the night, but it doesn't work anymore. Usually I just leave a fan running. :P

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:31:33 )
@Garrister: oh wow. That's how my fiancé is a lot. He always needs music playing - during the day mostly- and he likes to listen to thunderstorms at night. I just want pure darkness and stillness xD. Guess its just the way my brain is >_>
My mom would listen to the police radio every single night. Or just have a TV running to get her to sleep.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 01:52:01 )
@Laufeia: We're the Sound Children. We have come from a distant planet. I know it says I'm a moon-cat but that's a figure of speech. We're aliens from far far away. <u<

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:39:45 )
Garrister:
I figured I'd make my own thread for just chatting about whatever. There's no theme or anything like that. Feel free to drop in and say hello. ^^

Howdy there, Garrister.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:47:23 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Hello Prince, it is an honor to have you in my humble thread. :frizzhappy:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:48:21 )
Garrister:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Hello Prince, it is an honor to have you in my humble thread. :frizzhappy:

It looked like an introduction thread, so I felt like greeting you from there if that's okay with the rules.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:51:20 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah! I mean there's certainly nothing in the rules against saying hello. XD
...And with that, he was gone.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:52:38 )
Garrister:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah! I mean there's certainly nothing in the rules against saying hello. XD

Just checking, I just joined here after all, the last thing I'd need is to cause unneeded trouble and stuff right now anyways.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 16:08:11 )

@Garrister: awesome. I won’t be here much the next few days because I’m on vacation

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.