Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Hi, it's me!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 16:34:20 )
@Totalanimefan: AW, I wish I could go on a vacation. I'm still looking for a job currently, but as soon as I snag one I'm gonna be saving up for some exploring. ^u^ Where are you headed?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:04:09 )
Garrister:
@Totalanimefan: AW, I wish I could go on a vacation. I'm still looking for a job currently, but as soon as I snag one I'm gonna be saving up for some exploring. ^u^ Where are you headed?

So how goes your morning's pleasantries?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:15:43 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Right now I'm just hanging out with my cat and filling out an application. <u< What are you up to?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:26:37 )
Garrister:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Right now I'm just hanging out with my cat and filling out an application. <u< What are you up to?

Checking by some stuff here and there, say, you've read The Dresden Files before or know anyone who does?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 17:48:30 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: As a matter of fact, my sister and her husband really like those books, and when I've been driving with them I've heard bits and pieces over audiobooks. And I really want to read them, it seems interesting and entertaining, but I keep forgetting to get around to it. XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 18:06:16 )
Garrister:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: As a matter of fact, my sister and her husband really like those books, and when I've been driving with them I've heard bits and pieces over audiobooks. And I really want to read them, it seems interesting and entertaining, but I keep forgetting to get around to it. XD

We ought to talk more about that, but first, are they in on this site too?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 18:16:17 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: As long as nothing gets spoiled! And no, they aren't. I've considered telling my sister about Voltra, because she might enjoy it, but I know her husband wouldn't be interested. XD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 18:23:38 )
Garrister:
@Laufeia: We're the Sound Children. We have come from a distant planet. I know it says I'm a moon-cat but that's a figure of speech. We're aliens from far far away. <u<

Oh my xD so aliens that like listening to sounds all the time? Lol
Welcome to earth, I greet you with warmth as long as you dont bring unwanted sounds to my vicinity. >_>

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 18:25:10 )
@Laufeia: XD Fiiine fine. Most my favorite sounds go directly through earphones anyway, minus the big noisy fan in my room. <u<

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:02:24 )
@Garrister: so how is your Saturday goin? I just wanna be asleep right now. ;_;

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:17:13 )
@Laufeia: It's pretty good! I have to go out in the hot pretty soon tho because my current earbuds are dying, there's barely any audio coming out of the right one. vnv

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:21:17 )
@Garrister: oh gotta buy some new ones? The only things I have are these pink hello kitty headphones with ears on them xD I rarely use them though. I used to enjoy music and loud stuff. Now I've grown into an old hermit.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:26:37 )
@Laufeia: Aaww that's CUTE. A hermit, huh? I'm pretty hermit-esque myself, but I almost always am listening to something in the background, whether it's some YouTube show or a podcast or some music. :3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:34:46 )
@Garrister: I like watching the h3h3 podcast on YouTube. And I'm not really a fan on podcasts. Or YouTube much anymore. It's not the great site that it once was. ;^;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:38:03 )
Garrister:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: As long as nothing gets spoiled! And no, they aren't. I've considered telling my sister about Voltra, because she might enjoy it, but I know her husband wouldn't be interested. XD

By any chance, has she ever role-played in her life, let alone did Tabletop role-play campaigns even?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:43:39 )
@Laufeia: It's definitely degraded lately, that's for sure. vnv There are a few channels I find very funny, and aside from that I'll watch some video game history videos or ASMR. XD

@LupaPrinceRomulus: No, not as far as I know anyway!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:50:36 )
Garrister:
@Laufeia: It's definitely degraded lately, that's for sure. vnv There are a few channels I find very funny, and aside from that I'll watch some video game history videos or ASMR. XD

@LupaPrinceRomulus: No, not as far as I know anyway!

Bummer that, then.
If she can join us in Voltra or at least be there to talk about The Dresden Files with, that'd be great.
Does she do Discord though?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:53:06 )
@Garrister: oh man I used to be on YouTube all the time. I even enjoyed buzzfeed at one point but idk what happened to them. xD just went off the rails. I only watch like two people now, it is so hard to find good youtubers. At least there are some good music videos and such to watch. I never got into ASMR myself, as I'm not one of the Sound Children. The only asmr thing I've actually watched is with Cardi B. I don't like her but it is pretty funny. xD
I do wish that YouTube wasn't so hard on censoring now. Takes the fun out of everything. >_>
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:53:12 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: She wouldn't want any of her contact information given out. Sorry!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 19:58:01 )
@Laufeia: XD Yeah, I don't know what Buzzfeed used to be like but I generally stay away from their content, I find it annoying. <_< Yeah it's unfortunate about the censoring. I mean it's not like I have to hear curse words in order to be entertained, but if it was a casual part of speech of whoever you are watching, it's very jarring when it suddenly stops. It messes up the flow of conversation because they have to re-think what they say before they say it. It's no good. vnv
...And with that, he was gone.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.