Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Summer Art Showcase (CONTEST!)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 17:56:44 )
*frustrated sounds that the deadline aint tomorrow so I'de better ocus on stuff. * did some doodles /attempt on some of th prompts but dont have the time to send the pictures to my mail, resizing them and finding somewher eI can upload to get their urls

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 22:23:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I feel you, TeaTales. )’: It might’ve been easier to have fewer prompts, and more time between each one. Hope you do somehow get to post all your stuffs before the deadline. ^^ We have a few more hours left, so it’s possible~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:03:05 )
@Tsundererra: your art is soooo gooooooodddd <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:42:40 )
Virgil sighs as he nods to everyone, "Hey. Since I messed up and put up some prompts late, making it up to you. You guys get some extra time to do your prompts. I'm moving the deadline to July 31st at 11:59 PM. That's about as much as I can give you." He shrugs slightly, "Also, don't feel obligated to do them all."

@tsundererra: Virgil squints as he sees the art you've presented to him. Looking down at the pieces, his eyebrow twitches, "It's...." He sighs heavily at the content, before shaking his head, muttering, "Nice use of colour and ambience, detailing is excellent, the.... Ugh... Melting ice cream has a very natural flow.... Damn, I really need to hang this up, huh...? Fine..." He begrudgingly moves to put it on display.

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:45:36 )
Violet stifles a laugh behind her hand, "I think he's having a cold reaction to that one! He was waffle-ing about having to put it up! But here's the scoop... I think it's pretty sweet!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:47:08 )
Virgil groans louder in annoyance with each pun, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Stop..."

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:50:20 )
"Hm? Are you saying I should..." Violet's grin widens, "Chill out?"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 00:01:46 )
@Virgil: ya know Virgil...? I could about kiss you right now ;u; had completely given up on having time to upload the prompts I did. Now I stand a chance tomorrow after my travel trough the country ( and trough a wild thunderstorm )

* chuckles at Violet's jokes *

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 00:49:29 )

let him eat the banana in peace

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:41:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Thank yooooou. I put all my love for Virgil into that picture. xD Btw, I just realized your avi looks just like the char in your sig art. O:
@Virgil: You can hang it up on your bedroom ceiling once the contest is over... right above your bed. That way it can be the first and last thing you see every day/night. uwu
@Teatales: Yaaaay!!! Bless the merciful ways of Virgil. And good luck on having everything uploaded successfully. I wish I could do one more, but my schedule is so tight. )’;
@vintage: HOLY BAJEEZUS. It’s so beautiful! :’D You know he likes them cylindrical shaped foods the best. I want our pictures to be presented together forever and ever. And if anyone else decides to continue this tradition, it will become a phallic trifecta.

God, my post is all VIRGILVIRGILVIRGIL. My b everyone but not really. Btw, good punnies Violet. Don’t let him live it down.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:54:32 )

@Tsundererra: oh my god virgil and his ice cream
i knew there was a reason i love him

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:56:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KairoSama: RIGHT?! It’s the perfect treat to sweeten him up. x3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:01:11 )

@Tsundererra: i feel like hes secretly a softie but doesnt show it, maybe the ice cream will help him UwU

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:07:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KairoSama: Sometimes you gotta eat a softie to become a softie~ >;3
But I agree, he is definitely a kuudere. Acts all cool and tough, but is sweet and soft on the inside. That’s why he’s my NPC bae.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:15:58 )

@Tsundererra: same i love him uwuwuwu
i hope the softie hes eating is an ice cream though, dont want him eating a whole soft serve human o-o

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:20:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KairoSama: Mwahahahaaa. The only human softie I wouldn’t mind him eating is Io. :viokiss: He is the softest of all the NPCs.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:21:54 )

@Tsundererra: but then,,, IO WOULD BE GONE :(
HE BABY

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:23:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KairoSama: OMG YOU RIGHT. Ok, I’d be ok with it if he only took a small nibble like... once a year. We gots to conserve our baby. >:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 03:58:28 )
@Tsundererra: yass : D
tsunnnnn, have you sign up for discord yet?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:02:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: No, but I should probably do it real soon. )’: Get caught up to you youngins.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.