Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Breaker Beach: Festival on the Boardwalk F.A.Q!

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 22:41:59 )

Welcome to Breaker Beach 2019: Festival at the Boardwalk!
Enjoy a variety of stall games, check your divination and join us in celebrating and giving thanks to the guardians of the world.
Relax with a cool drink listening to the calm of the waves and dress up in animal inspired attire;
and don't forget to say hello to Voltra's guardians the spirit of the pig, goat, and phoenix:
Frizz, Static, and Spark!
If you have any questions, raise your sparklers high and check out our FAQ!

By Conor Fox @ art4clip

Event Activities: July 20th - July 31st
August 1st - August 7th Goodie Bags will be available in the Joyful Jamboree.
Event Forum will be locked and archived Sunday August 4th.

What is event currency, and how do I obtain it?
Every Voltra event has a unique currency that can be found on the avatar box on the upper left of your screen.
For Breaker Beach 2k19 the event currency is Lanterns. Just like our regular currency of Volts,
you can obtain lanterns through posting in the forums. Drop rates are as follows:
Event Forum = 3 lanterns per post
Arcade = 0-1 lanterns per post
Undercurrent = Will not drop event currency
Other Forums = 1-2 lanterns per post
Event currency can be spent on Event Items that we will go over in the next question.

What are the Event Items? Why aren't they in Virgil's shop? (EIs)
For this event we are pleased to bring you volties 7 animal inspired event outfits!
Dragon, Fox, Deer, Crane, Rabbit, Monkey and a special evolving item Goldfish!
You may spend your lanterns on the event Landing Page [Just click the rotating fish on your upper right to get to the landing Page] to try and scoop up Goldfish.
The event item you get will be random, so it may take several tries before you collect them all! It is 50 lanterns per try.
After the event activities come to an end, Virgil will sell Goodie Bags August 1st-7th.

What else is on the Landing Page?
Other than the Goldfish Event Item Scoop, the landing page will have fast links that bring you to
the event forum, or the thread where Volties will band together to try and evolve the Goldfish item
while also reading the daily NPC short story!

Evolving Goldfish Item?
At some point during your scooping on the landing page, you'll catch yourself an egg.
This item is immediately equip-able however there are poses yet to be unlocked! With the help of teamwork,
if you Volties can help get the daily lore thread to 10 pages you will unlock the second
pose! For the third pose, you will need to reach 25 pages. To achieve the actual event set reach 50 pages
and it will be unlocked for everyone! Please remember no triple posting.

What are the Guardians? Why are we celebrating them?
Voltra is one of five realms known to presently exist in our world. Every realm has guardians who
help watch over and protect the land from threats such as Entropy. Frizz, Static and Spark are Voltra's guardians and they
embody the spirits of Pig, Goat and Phoenix.

Guardians are very powerful beings, it's a selfless job done out of love for their home.
In recent events from fighting an onslaught of demons brought forth by Veles, to politically tense situations with the Metal Realm:
They stood by us and made sure we were safe even at the risk to their own well being. So this year, we are celebrating all guardians!

I have not been here for past event plot lines.
If you wish to brush up on your lore, for now you can peruse the Event Archive Forum: Click here!

I have a question, feedback, or issue!
Feel free to utilize this thread to bring anything to our attention. If more urgent, contact any online staff member
via Voltra or our Discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 23:38:49 )

Thank you for this guide it explained a lot. I can't believe that I'm going to be on vacation for the whole event.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 01:01:51 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

This should be fun. and its my first summer event here haha.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 01:49:59 )

this is my first event here, it seems fun so far!!
also thank u guardians for guarding voltra UwU

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 05:59:46 )
Shout out to the Guardians for keeping us all safe! I didn't even realise things were rocky with the Metal realm. Looks like I need to brush up on past events! O wO

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 07:21:53 )
Yay. Thank you for this helpful guide XD
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 16:55:25 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

thank you so much for all the wonderful things you guys have done for this event.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 17:29:32 )
I misread the title as 'streaker beach'... Oh my... O)___(O

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:46:19 )
Fae Says --->

is the site theme for this event gonna be an option we can pick in the future? :U I use the circus theme most of the time cause it's the nicest on my eyes but this one looks pretty toooo

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:12:41 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@littlewhitedragonlet: Actually this isn't an actual site theme, it's just a home page! Unfortunately we don't have custom homepages as options outside of the fully made themes.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:23:02 )
Fae Says --->

ah okay

also just noticed; the summer deer arm left with the pink wrap isn't in the item :o

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:36:42 )
OH my gosh! so cute! I love the theme of this festival. But now I have to post more to get the event items!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:36:12 )

An event just in time for my birthday! Yay!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:56:50 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Ooh sounds like another fun event once again. I look forward to participating as much as I can.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:33:21 )

I'm sure you will do awesome sauce!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:57:04 )

question about the goodie bags, do the goodie bags have all the items or do you only get one item?
if you only get one item, will there be a bundle?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:18:56 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

I'm new here, this guide has been very helpful! I thought I was super late to everything!
I also had a question about the Goodie Bags.. What exactly are they and how much do they cost? Should I be saving Lanterns for them? o.o;

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 17:24:42 )
@KairoSama: Hello
@LailaKin: I can answer your questions about goodie bags and bundles.

A goodie bag will allow you to select one (1) of the event items when you open it. They typically cost the same value as the most expensive event item (so in the unique case of this event, most likely they will be priced at 50 lanterns) and are released towards the end of the event.

An event bundle will contain all event items and usually has a price equivalent to the value of all EIs with a special mark down for purchasing in bulk. (These do not include a goodie bag as part of the event set.)

Please let me know if this was helpful or if further explanation is needed. Hope you're enjoying the event!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:57:53 )

@Fozzy: hello there uwu
thank u!
i’m enjoying the event a lot!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 21:32:11 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Fozzy: Does the Event Bundle cost Lanterns too or a different currency? I'm trying to figure out, essentially, the best way to save to make sure I get all the event Items atleast once, some twice.

Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it!

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.