Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 04:58:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Holy moly, that’s definitely a collection!
I had to recheck my collection, and I have a couple more than I thought: I have Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3, and the Lion King game.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 04:59:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Tbh, that’s a sturdy collection of must-play games you have.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:06:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It’s cool that your dad played games as you were growing up. Nice to bond over this stuff.

Also... crate items are up... but no announcement... >.>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:15:20 )

I never had a snes. But I played Lion King and a tiny toons game on them at a cousins.

I played NES and 64 and Sega with my big brother and than just continued from there. I even got my dad to play Spyro once. He's awful, but it was good times

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:15:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Oh wow, he didn’t play the N64? Maybe the SNES had nostalgia factor since the controller is similar to the NES. He could’ve also been like my dad and just got too caught up in life to play. ): But it’s good that you have those memories of when you did play.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:23:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg that typo is beautiful. 10/10 would play a game called Long King. :’D But I agree, Lion King was a good game. The sound track was sooooo good, and I loved every level, though I could never beat past the Oasis level. ): I think my brother did, but died immediately afterwards.

Spyro was such a good game for its time. I used to watch my brother play it. My favorite 64 game was Donkey Kong 64 doe. Omgggg, it was so nice.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:40:50 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

SnakeWeaver:
@star2000shadow: I've never experienced netflix so I'll just nod xD

ahh. how do you watch stuff online?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:45:18 )
@star2000shadow: I watch stuff on crunchyroll and youtube. My only net connection is through one computer, no cellphone.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:47:58 )

I miss dk 64. I'm still looking for another copy. A large percentage of my collection has been .. ah.. taken. And now I've got to find and get them back.

Majora's mask too.

I love games.t.t

Riptos rage was my favorite spyro

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:57:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

My parents gave my GameCube, N64, SNES, and NES to my Canadian cousins. ;~; I had to repurchase another SNES and build that collection, but I also need to repurchase those other consoles and games eventually.

My best friend loves Majora’s Mask, but omg, I’ve never played a Zelda game. Riptos rage was an awesome Spyro game. ;o; So much nostalgia! I love games too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 06:47:32 )

@Tsundererra: oh are you a Gintama fan?
I can understand some mark up because he has to get them from Japan plus pay for the booth and make money off the weekend. It costs a lot to run a business. I wish that Japan didn’t charge so much for their music.
It’s the Power Of Life album signed. I wish I could have gotten Yes but it wasn’t there.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 07:09:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I love love LOVE Gintama. It’s my all time favorite. xD Just best everything.
I wish Japan would make their music more easily accessible to westerners... it’s hard to buy a lot of Japanese songs even digitally. ): It’s weird because Korea is like around the same area, and I can buy kpop online and in stores with like a couple dollar mark up (if at all).
Buying music in Japan wasn’t expensive, but ughhhh the Blu-ray and DVDs were. It’s $90 for one Blu-ray Disc. D’x Cherish your Blu-ray purchase.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 09:10:30 )
@Tsundererra: Big mood. It's a nightmare. XD

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 10:01:39 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

SnakeWeaver:
@star2000shadow: I watch stuff on crunchyroll and youtube. My only net connection is through one computer, no cellphone.

'blank look' I don't do stuff ont he cellphone ether so..k

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 14:37:07 )
They conjured a grandiose orb that was sent into the sea, turning charged and then Spark created a cyclone with his flight.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 15:07:16 )

90$ for a blue ray? O.o is that because of money differences or are blue Ray's just rare there?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 15:57:37 )
@star2000shadow: Really? o-o It's so rare to meet another person who doesn't use a cellphone~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 17:19:40 )

I didn't have a smart phone until roughly last summer :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 17:40:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I still haven’t figured out why they’re $90. xD They don’t seem to be rare, but maybe it costs more to make them there? Clothing was more expensive there too. @__@

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 17:58:46 )

That could be it. Yeah

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.