Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat People with long hair...

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 03:15:02 )
@KairoSama: He's known me since I was in...10th grade or so. My brother introduced me to him. And he's been my stylist ever since!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 05:22:03 )
If you get the right kind of styling product, any texture of hair can suit any style. I was personally always too lazy to bother with any sort of styling product besides the horrible hair spray. Your stylists sound like they'll be able to hook you up.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 05:24:59 )
Short hair is definitely lots of fun! I do miss it sometimes but my hair is the longest it's been since I was a kid. I always thought I'd do a bunch of pretty styles but it's in a basic bun or ponytail 80% of the time lol.

Go nuts and experiment to your heart's content! Best of luck! ^-^ You can grab some of that tinted hair gel, too, for an extra pop!

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:19:01 )

@LordLucre: dang thats quite a long time! my original one has known me since high school but i think she thinks i like girly cuts ):

@koneko: ofc i will! im excited to get it done!

i booked the appointment for the 18th and im hoping the guy they reccomended for me will be able to help, because i havent styled my hair in like, 4 years maybe??
once its short i'll probably do more with it, but till then its just constantly unstyled
@Glume:
@Vii:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:22:22 )
@KairoSama: Ah, he knows I like it short. He's the first to ever give me a pixie cut and usually keep it that way too.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — skin holes Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:22:25 )
I once had hair to my lower back but I cut it all off for fun

before that, to keep cool I’d usually just put it up and spritz the back of my neck with nice refreshing antifreeze

would not recommend for the living though
👅

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:31:25 )

@skin holes: it is a good thing i am dead i shall spritz my neck with antifreeze

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 04:22:15 )
At times I would cut my hair because it's easier to wash it short, but I like having long hair so I can do more things with it. Right now, my hair is passed my shoulders, to my chest. When I was younger, it used to be down to my butt.

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 04:24:29 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I never not have long hair.
I guess I am use to it but sometimes i just honestly have a damp cloth
on my neck as it gets pretty hot.

But usually i just put my hair up or something.
Though haven't been doing that as i can't find the clip that is strong enough
to hold my hair as my hair can get quite heavy wet or not that most clips my hair tends
to break easily.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 04:25:53 )
Yeah, I will just put my hair up if I am too hot to get it off my neck, but I am still hot either way. I just hate heat. I am waiting for October XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.