Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:17:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "You did fine.." she said gently. She gave her another present to try.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:18:58 )
She squirmed shyly, trying with another one. Nearly the same results. “They look ok still though, right?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:24:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

"They look wonderful." She said with a warm smile and moved closer to her to help her cut the paper to a better size so she didn't need as much tape this time. Plus she just wanted to be close to her..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:26:17 )
She blushed softly, still watching her to make sure she was getting everything down right. Once all of the presents had been wrapped she looked over with a sheepish grin. Half of them looked professionally done, the other half looked closer to a 10 year old’s doing. “What other holidays are there?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:33:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Well there's new years that's just celebrating the new year though, not too many traditions with that..Valentines day, depending on where you live its different in England couples give each other gifts. Easter is more of a religious holiday in origins but its celebrated by a lot of people for their children where they can hunt for easter eggs and get candy. There's a lot of little holidays that depend on where you live, oh and of course there's Halloween. It's where things are more spooky for kids, ghosts and such typically are what decorations look like. Oh and you get to wear a costume and go trick or treating if you're young or have a young one with you, some aliens use it as a chance to go out without hiding. Then thanksgiving which the date changes depending on where you live and the year, its just a day to be together and have a a big meal." She explained with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:38:01 )
“Halloween... you mean I could go around looking like this?” She motioned to her ears shyly. “On Earth?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:43:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled gently, "You can yes..I'm sure Trin and Jack take Christopher Trick or Treating..we could ask to go with them on it so you can have your ears out if you like."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:47:02 )
“Would be.. kind of fun to see.” She said shyly. “Thanksgiving sounds fun too..” The planet she use to live on, had something of the sort. They use to have a big festival once a year with lots of food for most of the town. Those days were the best for sneaking food as no one would notice as much.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:52:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "We can visit for any holiday you want.." she said and pulled her into a hug randomly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 20:05:15 )
She blushed, relaxing in the hug and purring softly. “Any that you like I’d like to see.” She said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 20:10:43 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly, "We'll spend most of them with Torchwood..they're family occasions.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 22:28:35 )
She nodded softly, “Thank you for letting me experience them..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 23:05:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Anything for you.." she said softly and pulled her into a hug, hers..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 01:15:52 )
She melted again, purring softly and just enjoying the hug. The tardis beeped gently, a message from Jack asking if they wanted to come to Thanksgiving now too.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 01:20:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She glanced over and smiled saying softly, "Message him yes for me please ol girl.." and reached up to pet Arty's ear softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 02:03:10 )
She went a little redder and purred softly, leaning into it. That was relaxing.

The Tardis beeped gently and sent out a message, shyly getting them there for thanksgiving.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 02:39:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly as she pet her ear, her Artemis..she was so happy just holding her..she could stay like this forever..and that was rare for her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 02:45:01 )
(Artemis; -becomes kitty, curls in lap-)

She couldn’t help but just relax. She definitely felt safe in the TARDIS, and around the Doctor. Being in a relationship was still all very new to her and, although she felt bad that she wasn’t sure what to do.. she had a feeling that the Doctor was willing to be patient enough to let her learn.

After a little while of sitting there, there was a knock on the door. Ianto was waiting outside patiently for them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 03:02:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked at the knock and looked over, "Ah she brought us to thanksgiving to celebrate with them.." she said softly with a smile she got up offering Artemis a hand up as well.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 03:09:47 )
She looked over and almost pouted. It was honestly hard not to be a little sad at moving away from such a relaxing spot. She took her hand and stood up, smiling shyly, giving her hand a squeeze. “This is the big meal one, right?”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.