Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:53:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

She knelt down frowning moving the board carefully, "Why doesn't she have it on her..?" She wondered to herself worriedly as she saw the phone and screwdriver.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 20:58:00 )
She watched carefully for a moment, quiet. There was no way. Was she dreaming? Was her mind playing tricks on her since she had decided to try a different city?

“Because if someone caught me and found it on me it would be gone. I wasn’t about to let something precious like that fall into some scum bag’s hands...” she said quietly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:00:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up hearing her and immediately got up moving to pull her into a hug, "Artemis..I'm sorry.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:03:36 )
It had felt like ages ago since the last hug she had. She blinked a few times, going a bit red but relaxing a little. She hadn’t realized how tense she had gotten standing there. “Good to see you again. Are you ok? Is the tardis ok?” She asked quietly.

Part of her still wasn’t convinced it wasn’t a dream. Even so, the hug was nice.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:12:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She held her close, "Yes..I'm so sorry..we aren't sure what caused her to take off...it took us a long ways away...I'm sorry.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:14:16 )
“I’m glad you’re both ok.” She said softly, smiling a little.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:21:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

She held her close, "Come on lets get your stuff and get back to the TARDIS.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:23:34 )
She moved away from the Doctor and to the corner of the room, grabbing just her phone and screwdriver before turning around. This still felt unreal to her.. and part of her was still waiting for the dream to stop. It had happened enough that she usually woke up in tears. She didn’t want to do that again. “I’m ready..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:28:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

She softly offered her hand to her, "How long has it been..?" she asked softly worried.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:32:37 )
“A few months, seven maybe..” she said softly, taking her hand gently. “I lost count..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:35:59 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Oh Artemis..I"m so sorry.." she said softly leading her to the TARDIS.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 21:53:19 )
She blinked, giving a small smile. “It’s ok Doctor.” She said softly. All she had to do was not fall asleep.

The tardis beeped softly as they both walked in, still worried.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:08:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

She moved to the console putting in coordinates, "We need to go back to Cardiff for her to charge, I'll have it set so you can get some rest and such before we see the Harknesses.." she said gently putting it to the day before Christmas Eve.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:25:57 )
She watched her, trying not to frown. “Alright.” She didn’t want to sleep. She didn’t want to wake up and find that this was the dream. It was so nice to see the Doctor again.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:49:26 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I only say that because you look exhausted.." She said gently, brushing a bit of her hair down.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:53:56 )
She blushed a little, not wanting to admit she was indeed exhausted. She didn’t sleep well the last few months, mostly avoiding dreams that would just upset her when she woke up. Instead she had kept herself as busy as possible until she hopefully fell asleep with no dreams to bother her.

“I could probably take a nap...” she said softly, not sure if she actually would once alone.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:57:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blushed before asking shyly, "Would you like me to lay with you..?" she wanted her to feel safe and thought that might help..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:05:47 )
Her face was extremely warm now as she blushed even more. “Oh— y-you don’t have to, Doctor..” She said softly, trying not to squirm shyly. She hadn’t expected that! It sounded comforting but.. She was use to being independent, and dealing with things on her own again.. Although the defenses she had worked hard on putting back up over the months never stood up well around the Doctor.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:15:26 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly, "Come on.." She said gently and led her back to her room so they could go relax...she felt rather tired herself for some reason..

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:20:56 )
She followed her, still red in the face but taking every bit of detail in that she could. Just in case.

Once they got to her room she looked at the bed, it would be nice to feel something so soft again. She sat down on it with the Doctor, a bit embarrassed. How was she supposed to sleep now? It was easier to know she was going to wake up alone if the Doctor wasn’t next to her until the very last second.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.